A Warm Embrace

Heart's Desire

A few nights had passed since Hansol's dream, at the dorm it was nearing midnight and all members except two had retired to their rooms for the night. Hansol and Seungkwan sat in front of the television, the show they were watching had just finished and commercials were beginning to play, Seungkwan reached for the remote turning it off. A silence now filled the room.

After a particularly lengthy minute sitting in silence, Seungkwan began to speak. 'Hansol..'.

Hansol turned to face him 'Yes, Seungkwan-ie?'

Avoiding eye contact Seungkwan spoke again 'Hansol, I like you'. 

'Well i would hope so' said Hansol who quickly realized he sounded too blunt.

'Pabo!' Seungkwan exclaimed, getting up from the couch. Hansol got up too 'Wait.. Boo' He wrapped his arms around Seungkwan embracing him.

'Pabo likes you too' Hansol reassured Seungkwan with a grin.

'Thank You' said Seungkwan just loud enough for Hansol to hear. The two stayed in an embrace, neither wanting to let go. 

Unexpectedly the door began to open, Hansol and Seungkwan sprung apart. It was half awake Seungcheol, 'Uh, i'm just getting some water. You two should be getting to bed it's late.' Grateful that Seungcheol hadn't seen anything Hansol and Seungkwan went off to their own beds after the three exchanged Goodnight.