cheatsheet

the zodiac warriors ✩✩⇾apply open⇽

BASICS

As I like to think that you've read the text in the foreword, I will keep this short. This story is basically about six girls that buys one necklace each with a zodiac sign on it. They somehow place their lips on the symbol and woah~ a wild handsome warrior appears. Not to reveal too much, it's about how they will act in the new reality, some weird comedy, some squealing, some cinge worthy romance, some action and maaaybe some mysteries. 

Some info about that other dimension with really hot men, swords and witches: i'm not talking korean history here. i'm talking freaking Narnia. Okay not exactly Narnia but Merlin? If you've ever watched that. So knights, kings and queens, DRAGONS and yeah awesome stuff. 

I think you wanna know how to do the app now right? Yeah the basics are simple, state your name & where you were born and stuff. As this fic is centered around zodiac signs, you have to state the character's zodiac sign. How old can the character be? you may ask. To that I say that they can be born anytime between 1990-2000 as the girls are supposed to be different from each other this goes for age too. I would prefer if the character were korean or at least asian. If they aren't korean please explain how they came to korea in the background section or if you're half-half just state that. Do as you want with languages but be realistic. Face claims can be idols or actresses and have in mind that they should match the character's age. When it comes to the appearance and fashion sense the info is in the app

 

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND

Let's go to the fun part of the application~ The personality and background section. It's pretty easy to explain. State at least three negative traits and three positive traits, the neutral traits are optional. You don't have to write a novel but the minimum is two paragraphs for both personality and background. Create characters that are interesting and no mary sues if you please. Don't know what to put in the background section? Think this; what made and shaped her to the human she is today.

 

If she's in school how does she do in school? If she works, is she a lawyer? or is she a thief? I would like it if you put her lifestyle there too. The password is your zodiac sign linked to a gif of gdragon because gdragon is bae. Trivias is my fave part so.. go cray cray there okidoki? Relationships aren't the most important part but name the people that are relevant to the story i mean, you don't have to add your second cousin. Friends and family is fine. State the name of the person, the realtionship your character has with the person, some traits and how they act around each other.

 

THE ZODIAC WARRIOR AKA LOVE INTEREST

The app helps you a lot on this part but let me just state the basics. You can have anyone you want as a love interest. Actors, idols or models, whoever you want. The age section might be confusing, like these warriors has been in a necklace so long that they don't really have an age. You may wonder why both Leo and Taurus is taken.. Well I metioned a witch falling in love with a warrior didn't I? -wink wink- But the question I'm asking here is: what age can your warrior pass for? WEAPONS!! Okay they are warriors so it's only right that they have weapons and powers. A big sword? Bow and arrows? The ability to grow plants? Keep in mind that each zodiac warrior has a different element.

 

The pisces zodiac warrior can't spit fire for example as his element is water. The traits for the warriors are stated on "the warriors" page but you can of course put your own spin on it. The minimum in the personality section is the same as before two paragraphs. The rest of the application is pretty self explanatory, at the first meeting section you will have to describe what happened when they met for the first time, in history you have to descirbe what is going to happen between them.. will they kiss kiss fall in love? Interactions aka how do they act around each other. The ending section is optional as you don't know how I will end things but how do you want them to end? Married with kids or separated in tears?

GOOD LUCK

brownie points

Links

WRITE A NICE APPLICATION