All My Lovin' Edited

All My Lovin'

Back in 1984,

 a 23 years old Jessica Jung lives her life with her family's boring lifestyle, a life that for every rich people is enjoyable....bit not for her.

 

Not until she have met this lowly lived Im Yoona who works at the ship as room service.

 

Ever since the two met in a cruise they had became a very close friends that they even invite each other at events they wanted to go, without Jessica's parents knowing that those events were for not so rich people like Im Yoona.

 

Everything is fine until one night, in the 1st day of spring, Jessica came running to yoona's place.

 

-

Yoona was sitting on her bed, looking in a picture in the bed side table, when she heard the hard knocking on the door.

 

Without farther ado, she runs to the door and open it.

 

There Jessica is standing, wearing only her night dress.

 

"Oh Sica what a-"

She was cutted when Jessica cutted her and met their lips together.

Arms wrapped around yoona's neck as she reciprocate a kiss.

 

Yoona was shocked but a minute later she responded, wrapping her arms around Jessica's slender waist.

 

The passionate kiss was broke for both lies in need of air.

Forehead to forehead they grasp for air, eyes still closing, enjoying each other.

 

"Wh-"

Cutted for the second time around,

Yoona open her eyes wide from what she heard

 

"I love you Yoongie"

Jessica said as she stare straightly to Yoona's eyes

 

"I love you too Sica"

With that the latter crashed their lips again 

 

Jessica's hand travel under yoona's shirt, she was about to pull it up, when yoona stopped her.

 

She looked at her as if asking why.

Too a pulled her and closed the door, she almost forgot that they were still at the door not until yoona push her to bed and hover on top of her.

 

The doe eyed girl stare at her eyes

asking for a confirmation to continue.

 

Jessica grab the younger girl's left hand and put it in her chest

 

"I need you yoongie, please"

 

Kind of hesitant 

"Are you sure?"

Yoona asked

 

Jessica nod and kissed her again.

 

The night got longer than usual.

 

-

 

Its been months, the two girls fro. Different households were dating secretly.

 

Everything is going smooth, and hard at the same time.

But love helps them conquer their problems.

They learn to understand and love each other more.

 

 

"Yoongie~"

Jessica called using her aegyo voice.

 

The younger runs to her and engulf her with a hug

 

Today was the day yoona returned from a cruise,

Sure does Jessica suffered from missing her and do is she.

 

"At last I can hug you, kiss you and"

 

"Make love to you now"

Yoona continued chuckling at the process.

 

The older blushed and slap her shoulder

 

"I was about to say go on a date"

 

"Yeah, whatever you say, as if you don't like what I'm saying and besides every date we have ended in my bed"

Yoona stated as a matter of fact

 

The older blushes more

 

"Gosh yoongie, shut your mouth or you'll suffer"

Sica said threatening the younger

 

"How?"

 

"No for a month"

 

Yoona formed an 'O' shaped on and chuckles

 

"Says the princess, let's see who suffers the most"

But yoona wasn't threatened at all knowing the older starvs of more than her.

 

She started to walk away and Jessica run after her

 

"I'm just kidding yoongie..."

Said the latter, linking their arms together 

 

"I know, besides I won't let my sica suffer at all."

 

-

Later at the same week yoona received a message from someone.

 

Im Yoona,

 

I want to discuss an important matter to you, I want you to know that this thing is for good. Don't be afraid, I won't do anything wrong.

Just trust and everything would be better. And don't let Jessica know about this letter.

 

Meet me at the park 5 in the morning tomorrow.

 

Sincerely,

Mr. J

 

Yoona fold the paper using her shaking hands.

 

She's nervous, it was the strict Mr. Jung who sent her a letter, how can she be at ease?

 

4 in the morning, yoona was facing back and fort, wearing her simple casual clothes, she keeps on looking afraid of being late, without farther ado, she went out and went to the park.

 

She arrive 30 mins earlier to the scary, quiet and almost dark park which is lighted by the streetlights and lampposts.

 

She look around, not seeing anyone around and decided to sit in one of the bench.

 

Couple of minutes had pasr , yoona started to fidget with her fingers and a man in his mid 40's sat beside her, tapping her back.

 

Yoona looked at the man and greet him with a polite bow.

 

She was about to say something when the man spoke to her

 

"I know you've been with my daughter"

Strict stern voice started the conversation.

 

-

Im's P.o.V

 

Holding Jessica's hand was one of the comfortable thing yoona could do.

She was staring to her lover who's having fun watching the kids play outside at yoona's neighborhood.

 

"Yoongie, aren't they cute?"

I smiled at her and nod my head

 

"But your the cuttest, I can live without having our own kids but I can't live without you"

Those words hit me hard.

 

"Sica"

Afraid to let her see me cry, I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

 

Tears stream down my cheeks, trying hard to keep myself from producing a sob.

 

But I was wrong, Jessica know me so well.

 

"Why are you crying?"

She asked as she cupped my cheeks

 

"I...Jessica Jung, sica I'm just happy to have you"

I said deciding to lie to her.

 

I close the gap between our lips

 

"Always remember that I love you, I would do everything for your good"

With that I claimed her lips to mine.

 

End of P.o.V

-

 

Hard sobbing can be heard behind that closed door in the Jung Residence.

 

The olders in the house was outside having pitied look on each others face.

 

Its been months since the certain doe eyed girl left and today was supposedly their anniversary, but the fact yoona left her with only a letter hurts the most, it would be fine if she only said that she'll just say that she'll be attending months long cruise, but she wasn't.

 

 Its like she's waiting for her everyday of her life.

 

The older Jungs proceed to the living room

 

"She's suffering to much, if only that girl is in the same level of society with us, I won't mind giving our daughter's happiness."

Says Mrs. Jung as they sat

 

"Stop it, no need to bring that thing back. I have plans for her"

Mr. Jung said and crossed his arms in his chest

 

"What plans?"

 

"..."

 

While at Jessica's room,

she's sitting at her bed,

Eyes are reddish, and puffy.

A letter from Yoona was on her grasp, a letter that she keeps on reading over and over again.

 

 

.........."To My Dearest Jessica Jung,

 

It was a life full of happiness is what I had all these months that we're together. I was glad that I decided to take part of the cruise that day we met. Memories of us is what I have and I will treasure. Please wait for me, I promise to return in your arms.

Please bear the pain of not having each other's presence, this could be the greatest struggle of our road to happily ever after that you're always been dreaming about.

 

Please my love, hear me out.

 I'm not escaping to our probable problems there, it's my way of lessening the pain that you'd get if I didn't do it.

 

I'll return, for you and when that time comes, no one could ever desperate us apart.

 

Sincerely Loving You,

Im Yoona"..........................

 

 

Jessica wiped her tears, the letter could somehow still give her hope.

She went out to get a glass of water when she heard her parents talking.

 

"I've fixed a marriage for her"

Mr. Jung said

 

Jessica was frozen on her spot

 

"M-marriage?"

She said voice cracking and shaking

 

The two older Jungs look at her.

The one smiling and the one is frowning.

 

"Yes my daughter, you'll get married soon, so don't cry anymore, I'm telling you, this is for your happiness."

 Mr. Jung approached his daughter and gave her a hug.

 

"Happiness? I can't believe you."

Jessica took a deep breath and stare at her parents.

 

"Do it, its not like I would be happy getting married or living without the person I really love"

Jessica stormed of leaving her parents agape

 

"You're doing it for her"

Mrs. Jung said

 

"Yes I know, for her happiness. So please, don't ever think of doing anything to break my plan"

 

---

"Jessica, get over here, your fiancé is coming any moment soon!"

Mr. and Mrs. Jung shouted in unison.

Jessica was still in her room, staring blankly at the mirror.

 

"I'm sorry Yoongie, I can't wait anymore"

She stood up and headed out.

Standing at the stairs she can see her mom standing at the door, smile is spread wide in her face as she look outside, little by little Jessica went down the stairs eyes fixed at the doorway.

 

While Mr. Jung went out as they heard the sound of the doorbell,

Mrs. Jung just stood at the door and waited as the guest came inside their home.

 

"How have you been?"

Asked Mr. Jung to the person who hitted the button outside their house.

 

"Good as ever, thank you for giving me such a great opportunity Mr. Jung"

 

"No need to say that, you deserve my daughter than anyone else"

 

A few meters away from Jung Residence, stood someone who has loneliness creft in her face, someone who decided to live and let go.

 

 

Two girls were sitting at the opposite sides of the couch.

The Jung was glaring intently to the person at the other side,

the girl whose head is down afraid to look at her.

The Older Jungs left the two alone in the living room to have a talk.

 

"How could you?"

Jessica asked with her tone harsh and intimidating.

 

"I'm sorry it was the only way I could, or else both had to suffer"

the girl said as she looked at Jessica's eyes

 

"I've suffered"

jessica said in cold tone of voice

 

"I know and so do I"

the girl said, her eyes were looking to jessica"s as if she pleading

 

"please forgive me.........Sica"

jessica melted at the mention of the nickname.

Her tears stream down her face she scooted closer to the girl who hold her hand.

 

"Yoongie, I missed You"

Crying out loud, Jessica engulf Yoona with a warm embrace, showing how she had missed her.

Yoona doesnt have to think twice to return such a comforting embrace.

 

later on, the sobs died down and Yoona cupped Jessica's face as she pulled away and kiss her forehead.

 

 

"Dont cry anymore"

By her delicate fingers, Yoona wiped away the stain of tears from her beloved's face.

Yoona the kneeled in front of Jessica and pulled out the cherry red box from pocket.

She flip its top revealing a white gold 3 carat diamond ring whose band is thin and coated with small pieces of diamonds.

Jessica was speechless, she was just dreaming of it before and now Yoona was doing it.

 

"Jessica Jung, you are the only person who taught me what love is.

Those time we spent together made us like magnets that everytime you move, I move.

You're the only girl in my world and i would do anything for the sake of your happiness.

I am complete as long as you are by my side, Sica, I want to be with you forever and ever.

I want to grow old with you, I want to be with you even our skins became wrinkled and till death do as part.

I Love You very much that I never wished to be parted away from you. Sica, its alwys you who will own my heart,

Be Mine"

Yoona ended her speech and she waited for the girl in front of her to respond.

Jessica has completely processed everything yoona has stated, she nod her head repeatedly as 

she fall into another pit of tears

"Yes Yoongie, I'll marry you.You'll be mine and I'll be yours."

With that, Yoona slipped the ring at Jessica's ring finger before they share a passionate kiss.

_____________________________________________

"So Krystal Jung, uhmm I mean Krystal, would you mind to tell me how Yoona becme rich.

Kang Minhyuk stated, she was a guy who was supposed to be enggaged to Jessica by, Mrs. Jung and her mother if only he didnt told mr. jung.

 

He met Krystal outside the jung residence, watching as the older jungs welcoe the young Im.

 

"That, honestly Yoona was rich ever since she was born. Their family was known is business world and Mr. Jung was aware of that because he once did a project with the Ims"

"He was aware?"

 

"Yes, as far as I know because father was the one Mr. Im was with during those times.Maybe thats the reason why he played dumb and blind at the girls relationship"

 

"Then why did yoona became poor?"

Minhyuk asked again

 

"That, She argued with her father about her uality the Mr. Im was against with, knowing that she's his only child. But the moment yoona left and became a child whose parents were long gone, he realized that Yoona's uality doesnt even matter for she's still her daughter. And that realization was too late, Yoona doesnt want to come back anymore, and if it wasnt for mr. jung saying that his wife would never let her with jessica if she kept her profile low, Yoona wont ever think of coming back to her father."

Krystal Ended her story with a heavy sighed.

Minhyuk stared at her and smile before he took a hold of her hand

"I know that you're in pain, dont worry I'll be here beside you until you learned to love again"

Krystal, was agape as she stare back to the handsome face before her 'Thanks" she uttered and smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

(A/N):

Here it is, I hope I've made things clearer.

I already typed it as a matter of fact, but the browser broke down and

it vanished.

I had a long way of typing again.

Anyway,

Advance Happy New Year My Beloved Readers.

QueenOfB,

O.U.T