Making friends

Foreign Girl, BTS sugar x reader

I sat down in a comfy sofa and rested my chin on my palm. "So Ari... Tell us about you?" Jin sat next to me. "What do you what to know?" He shrugged as the other members sat down around us. "Like your likes and dislikes. Your from Japan right?" I nodded. "Yes I'm from Japan... I like hot springs, art, playing piano and guitar. I don't really like long car rides or plane rides just because it's boring. Like a few hours is fine but like anything over 5 hours is too much!" They laughed.

"What's your favorite color?" Jimin asked. "Mmm... I really like pastels but even so... I like the color white. Plain simple, just perfect!" I smiled. "Do you write music or dance?" J-hope asked. "Both actually!" I felt an arm lay on the couch back behind me. "Did you know about us before you came to Korea?" Rap mon asked me in English. "Actually I did. I was really excited when I realized I would be able to work with you guys, hahaha! You guys are quite popular in Japan!" I giggled as the other members looked at us in confusion. "I asked if she had known about us before she came to Korea, apparently she's already A.R.M.Y." The others smiled widely. "Do you have a bias Ari??" Taehyung popped up. "Ahahaha... That wouldn't be fair to everyone else would it?" They laughed.

"Not at all! We just want to know who you liked before you came here." Jungkook said. I began to blush at the thought of my bias having to hear me. "She's blushing! How cute! Tell us pleaseeeee??" Jimin said trying to do ageyo but failing at it. I laughed and nodded. "Well I think that he's really cool, he has great fashion sense, and is a great rapper." The vocalists groaned knowing it wasn't one of them. "Who is it?" I smiled. "Suga." There was a small amount of silence before...

"Hyung! Hyung! Did you hear that??" Jimin shook Yoongi. "No, I didn't what happened?" He said, "Well we asked Ari about who her bias is and it was-" Yoongi slowly sat up. "AH ah ah ahahaha!" I put my hands up trying to stop him "Jimin-ssi I don't think he really cares, right?" I asked awkwardly sitting back down. "Yeah. I don't reaally care anyways." Jimin pouted at his hyung "Hyung stop being so cold!" Jimin said. I looked down. "No no! It's okay!" I wonder why he acts so cold...

"Well um what do you guys normally do?" I asked, Jungkook showed me a toothy smile. "Well we usually work on music and record but we wanted to meet you! So we postponed it until tomorrow." I smiled, "You didn't have to do that!" He shook his head. "We wanted to get to know you better that way we can all be friends." He pulled out his phone. "Ari let's take a sleca together!" I nodded and scooted off the couch next to him. We laughed and made silly faces into the camera. "I like this one!" He pulled up the picture and we started laughing even harder. It was us trying to make duck faces but instead looking drunk. "Send these to me Jungkook!" I gave him my number. "I will!" "Can we have you number too??" Everyone brought theirs phones to me other than suga. "Let me grab his phone." J-hope reached over and grabbed yoongi's phone and handed it to me. ~a couple of new contacts later~ "Omo... How long have we been here it's already dark!" V said. "We should head to the dorms now." I nodded. "PD-nim will come drive us. He usually does." About five minutes later PD nim came through the door calling us to leave.

I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoudler and lifted up my suitcase walking towards the exit behind PD nim. It was warm and breezy outside the est tempreture to just lounge outside with a nice cold drink. We all gto sated in the car comfortably "I'm so tired..." I sat in between Jungkook and taehyung. "You can sleep on one of us if you'd like noona." Jungkook said. "Ah no it's ok I'll stay awake until we get there." I yawned and closed my eyes and before I could even try to keep my self awake I fell asleep.

"Ari! Ari!" Someone shook me. "Yameruuuu!" (Stopppp) I shook them off. "What did she say?" Someone asked. "Ari you need to come up to the dorm." I opened my eyes and sat up and realizing I was with bangtan. "Oh. I'm sorry I fell alseep." I sheepishly smiled, Rapmon sighed. "We're at the dorm we are going to walk you up so you can settle in." I nodded. "Oh thank you guys!" I hopped out of the car and grabbed my luggage following Jin to the elevator.

"Hurry in! Before it closes." Jin said. All the boys hurried in and we all smushed together. "Is everyone here?" Jin asked. "Uh-" yoongi was smushed up against me his right arm was placed next to my head on the wall of the elevator. "Guys move over, your squishing me." Yoongi pushed them. "Aigoo we only have a few floors calm down." I on the other hand just sat there clutching my luggage with a red face. "Huh? Ari are you feeling alright?" Jimin asked. "Ah yes I'm fine!" He tilted his head. "Your face is red." He placed his hand on my forehead. "You don't feel warm." I nodded. The elevator dinged. Finally! We reached our floor.

"Here let me help with that." J-hope and Jungkook picked up my luggages for me. "Haha you don't have to do that!" They shook their heads. "We want to make you feel comfortable around us!" I smiled. "I already do!" Jin opened the door to my dorm. "Woah! This is a little too nice don't you think?" It had a large living room with a flatscreen tv, a kitchen, dining room, 5 bedrooms each with their own bathrooms, and a patio that over looks the city. "Looks even better than ours! You have more rooms and your not even in a group! Lucky! I wanna sleep here! Please???" Taehyung begged. "Hahaha, you can if you want. You can all sleep over if you'd like." They all smiled. "We'd love to! Let us grab some sleeping bags and get ready for bed and we'll come back over." I nodded, j-hope and Jungkook set my luggage down in the largest room before following the other members to their dorm.

"I've known these seven boys for about five hours and we're already having a sleepover, what would my parents think... ah whatever." I thought. I walked into the master bedroom ad gasped, "Woah! This is so much better than my apartment back in Tokyo!" The room was painted a matte black color with small silver, glittery designs lined the walls. In the middle against the wall sat a round king sized maroon colored bed with what looked like a trillion pillows. To the left was a vanity mirror and a dresser, I opened the closet to put away my clothes. "Woah I can walk into my closet??" I turned the light on and realized that there were already many articles of clothing, shoes, and purses in the closet. I quickly hung my things up and continued to explore my room. I walked towards the two large French doors draped in see through maroon curtains. It was honestly just stunning. "Maybe I'm too excited?" I grabbed a towel from my closet and skipped over to the bathroom. "Niceeeeee!" I hung the towel up and stepped into the way-to-big-could-fit-an-entire-village bathtub.

While standing under the water washing my hair I thought about home. Back in Tokyo my family owned a restaurant that was tucked away from the big city. Although even being so hidden we were always full of people, lines wrapped around the building and down the street. I loved working there, but when I began to train for being an idol I couldn't keep working there and had to train instead. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body and hair in a towel. "Ahh so cold!!" I rubbed my arms while walking to my room.

Just as I closed the door I heard knocking on my front door, "Noona!! I came early!!" Jungkook yelled. "It's open!" I yelled back. I quickly slipped into a long pastel pink sweater and a pair of comfy shorts. "Noona?" I heard Jungkook say. "Jungkook-ah I'm in here you can come in!" The door opened and and jungkook popped his head in. "Woah! Noona this is a nice room!" I laughed. "I know I'm really excited about it." Jungkook and I talked for a little while and decided to come up with nicknames for each other. I'm bunny and he's teddy bear. Don't ask, no reason, it was just because it's cute.

"Hey guys, where are you guys at?" Jimins voice rang through the apartment. Jungkook and I walked into the living room, he plopped down onto the couch smiling widely. "What are we all going to do?" He asked. "Watch a movie?" I asked. "Let's do it!"

The boys all set their stuff down and joined Jungkook and I on the couches. Rapmon, Jin, and I sat on the couch while V, jimin, j-hope and Jungkook sat on the floor and suga sat on the love seat. "What movie should we watch?" Jin asked while searching through Netflix. "Ooh! That looks cool!" J-hope said. "Okay! I'll go get popcorn. What do you guys want to drink?" I asked while standing up. "Soda for them. Beer for suga, Jin, and myself." Rap mom said, I nodded walking over to the kitchen. I opened my pantry grabbing the popcorn and putting it in the microwave. I stood for a few moments before grabbing the drinks and heading back to the boys. "Here you go!" I handed them the drinks. "Thanks bunny-noona!" Jungkook said. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Your welcome teddy bear!" The members looked at us weirdly except for suga who was focused on the movie. "I'll go grab the popcorn." Thank god I made more than one these boys are gonna a lot. I set multiple large bowls of popcorn down before grabbing a beer myself and watching the movie.

Halfway through the movie everyone began to yawn, Jin and rapmon already fell asleep. Jungkook and jimin were about to. While J-hope and taehyung were still watching the movie. I glanced over at suga and saw him resting his head on a pillow eyes drifting. I stood up carefully picking up Jin placing his arm over my shoulder and taking him to one of my guest rooms. After him I took rapmon in there as well setting him down to sleep. I walked back out and shook Jungkook and jimin "Oh noona? What is it?" I smiled, "Here follow me." I helped them both up and showed them to another room. "Sleep here." They nodded and climbed into the bed falling asleep. "J-hope? V?" They turned to look at me. "There's another room the second door down on the right. You two can sleep there once your tired." They nodded. "Also if you want there's a gaming system." The high fived and thanked me. I nodded smiling.

"Suga-ssi? Suga-ssi?" I shook his shoulder carefully. "Go away." He shook me off and turned away falling back asleep. I placed his arm on my shoulder and carried him to the room next to Jungkooks and jimins. "Sleep. Here. Ugh." I set him down removing his house shoes and jacket, like all the others. I pulled the covers over him. "Sleep well." I stepped back smiling at him. "Can you not?" He opened one eye, I squeaked and shuffled out the door. "G-Goodnight!" I turned off his light and closed the door. 'Oh I'm such an idiot' After everyone else went to bed I turned all the lights off and went to my own room and fell asleep.

                                                                                 ~Morning After~

I yawned sitting up, I grabbed my phone looking at the time. "8:30?" I said out loud. Time to get ready, I sighed and walked to the bathroom stripping myself of my clothes and turning on the hot water. AND IT FELT GREAT THIS TUB IS AMAZING. After freaking out about how cool my shower is I finished and stepped out. I wrapped my self in a towel and grabbed my hair dryer turning it on in the process. It didn't take long before it was dry so I opened the bathroom door and stepped out. "Hey noo-" I looked up and made eye contact with jimin. He froze in place staring at me while I... Well... I screamed really loudly. Almost immediately 5 half clothed and sleepy boys ran into my room. Immediately Jin covered Jungkook and taehyung's eyes. "Wae??? WAE???!" They screamed. It took them a Second before I understanding the situation before rap mon and Jin scolded jimin, they pushed everyone out of the room and into the hallway closing the door behind them. "You can't just go into a girls room!" I heard Jin say. "I'm sorry but I didn't know!!"

I sighed and changed into a pair of cute pastel pink high waisted shorts and a white crop top, over the crop top I put on a white leather jacket. I grabbed a pair of white heels before applying some makeup and putting my hair into a high pony tail. Cutely at the very top of my pony tail was a pink bow. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted everyone as I walked out and into the living room. Jimin looked away blushing and stood up to apologize. "Ani, it's okay I shouldn't have screamed. I apologize to everyone else." He grinned and sat back down. They all looked so good, I was afraid I was gonna drool. "Ari I really like how pink suits you." Jin complemented. "Thank you! I think it looks good on you too!" He smiled. "Everyone listen up." Namjoon stood up looking at his phone. "We have a photo shoot today. Ari come with us." I nodded and followed them out the door while grabbing my purse. "Wait what about your stuff?" I asked. "We'll pick it up later."

When we arrived at the building for the photo shoot I was surprised. "Ari!" I turned around. "Ah! PD-nim annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed. "We would really like if you participated in the photoshoot. I have prepared a group of stylists to help you." I smiled and bows again. "Thank you!" He nodded and walked off to the boys. A few minute later a women came up to me and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am your makeup stylist today, my name is Kim Mineun." She smiled. I bowed in return "annyeonghaseyo, my name is Ari." She led me over to a room and sat me down in a chair. "I have to take off this makeup, ok?" I nodded and she began her process. I was actually really fun having your makeup done. "Since the shoot has a dark theme you will wear black so your makeup needs to match the theme." I nodded as she explained what she will do for my face. "Even though it's a dark look I want your face to still seem baby-ish. We'll focus mostly on the eyes." I smiled

-45 minutes later-

I opened my eyes and gasped, 'damn I look hot!' I thought. She laughed at my reaction and smiled. "Your hairstylist is here." I nodded and another women appeared behind me undoing my pony tail. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your hair stylist. My name is park jihyun." She bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled. "I'm going to curl your hair." I nodded. I played on my phone for a little while until she was finished. "This just keeps getting better and better!!" She laughed and I thanked her.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie!" I turned around and saw a girl maybe a year or two younger than me. "I am your outfit stylist! My name is park Sari!" I laughed and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo I am Ari!" She led me over to a rack and pulled off a few things. "Please go out these on." I nodded and went to the changing area. The outfit was a mid thigh tight black strapless dress that showed all my curves. I put on the black heels she gave me and smiled at my own reflection. "Woah unnie! You look Aweosme! Follow me!" I followed her to the section full of jewelry. "Since this is a dark look the silver will give a very cool vibe. I put on the bracelets, earnings, and choker she gave me. "Ari, your up!" A Loud voice shouted. "Hwaiting!" Hayoo said and smiled.

I nodded and walked over the shooting space. While walking I noticed bangtan having their shoot right next to me. They stared, and they stared hard. "Bunny-noona you look really pretty!" Jungkook said. I smiled and thanked him "Teddy bear you don't look to bad yourself." I winked making him blush. The other members laughed and watched me as the took their break. "Ari?" The camera man asked me. "Yes?" He smiled. "You need to have more of a y look on your face the innocent look won't fit the theme." I nodded. "Yes!" 'How should I do this... Hmmm..' I thought. I looked directly into the camera and bit my lip. I continued posing until I was told to stop.

"Woah this is kinda tiring." I said softly. "True." A voice said behind me. "Oh j-hope!" He handed me a water bottle and looked at my pictures with me. "Good job! Your very photogenic." I smiled as we continued to talk. "Call me oppa from now on." I was slightly confused at first but I agreed. "Okay!" "Good job everyone! You can all go home!" Everyone cheered and packed up their stuff. I walked back to the dressing room, "Hey Ari noona!" I turned my head and saw jimin waving. "Hey jimin!" He ran up to me. "We wanted to know what time to come grab our stuff?" I shrugged. "Whenever. It's all up to you guys." I smiled and walked into the dressing room changing back into my original clothes.

The van was filled with the sound of heavy breathing as everyone was tired from the shoot. I rested my head on namjoons shoulder and closed my eyes. "She's so pretty when she sleeps, don't you think suga?" Someone said. "Sure." It sounded like suga. "Why are you so cold towards her?" There was a pause of silence. "I have my reasons."

 

Hello~ I'm glad to be writing fanfiction over my break haha hoepfullyI'l update more frequently for everyone. Please enjoy and if there is anything I cna improve or fix please don't hesitate to tell me! Thank you

-Simbazoi