Final Goodbye

Cherish Me Like You Never Did Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun Tak was rolling on the side of her bed. Left then right then left then right. She couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep a wink. She thought she was feeling ill from the food she gobbled last night. She took and shoved insomnia pills down , choking on a few of them along the way.

 

 

 

 

 


"What is this...?"


"What is this sudden bowl movement?"

 

 

 


Was it really the food that caused her to be in this tight situation or was it something much... Much worse? We're about to find out. Never has the Goblin seen her in such state! Cold sweat, unhealthy complexion and especially a very cold body temperature. His powers were of no use to her recovery. She had to go to the hospital as soon as the sun rises. 

 

 

 

 


"Hang in there, Eun Tak-ah"


"I promise you... You won't die"


"Ahjussi... How are you so sure?"
 

 

 


There was no time for meaningless chitchat. Kim Shin caught a muggle's attention and hypnotized him to get a private room for the patient and the guardian.

 

 

 

"Wait a little more"


"You can do that can you?"

 

 

 

She nodded her head, weak and fragile. This was a first for him as well. He tucked her in the hospital bed. As she raised her hand in the air, he held onto it and puckered his lips on it.

 

 

 

"Seeing you care about me makes me so happy"


"Do you know that?"


"Why do you keep talking as if you are going to die?"


"I didn't tell you this but... I have stomach cancer"

 

 

 

 

 Kim Shin magically appeared the bottle of pills she used and checked the information thoroughly. It was not for insomnia. It was to die a quick and painless death. A pill for euthanasia.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter