Jungkook - Blood high

Shortstories - Vampires

Jungkook moaned slightly while he pulled away from the girls neck, rolling his eyes back slightly. , she had been so good, so warm and sweet and... soft, in a way.
He laughed to himself at the thought. How could blood be soft, you ask? Well. Try it and find out one day. Some blood is hard, some is rough and feels as if it scratches you. And some, like the blood this girl had let him have, was soft.

The girl slowly got up and away from him, laughing when she saw herself in the mirror.
«Woah. Thats a big bite you gave me. Its gonna leave a maaark» she said whiningly.
But Jungkook wasnt listening. Sometimes 'donors' were so yappy, wanting to talk, as if feeding was something intimate. But it was just food.

Soft, warm, sweet food...
He snickered softly to himself when security escorted her out before she could drown his high, and he let himself fall onto his side and relish the feeling.

He thought about every detail to enlongate his high.

Her skin had had this hint of rosemary underneath her perfume. Rosemary that he could taste in her blood too.
The way her vein had tried to slip away from him when he bit down into it, as if it had been toying with him. Teasing him before letting him pierce it.
And the way her blood flowed into his mouth once he did pierce it. It squirted into the back of his throat, and he had swallowed hungrily, ready for more as he on the bite. Her blood had been sticky too.

Jungkook loved sticky blood the most.

Sticky blood stayed on his teeth longer and on his tongue. And he could feel it run down his throat better.
He squirmed in the couch before slowly opening his eyes and his lips. So sweet. So sticky.
Like eating melted marshmellows when youre a child. It was the best thing in the world when he fed. Better than any drug he could possibly imagine.

 

«Five minutes, Kookie! Aish, are you still tripping?? Snap out of it and get ready, we need to get on stage!» Jimin shouted into the room.
Jungkook pouted slightly at him before sitting up.
«I'm not tripping... I'm ready» He said and rose up from the couch.

«Riiight» Jimin snickered then walked over, wiping some blood off his chin. Jungkook whined and grabbed some paper to wipe it off properly.
«Cmon, lets get your makeup fixed, then lets get going»

Jungkook nodded, then followed his bandmate out of the room, mentally noting that next time, he needed to make sure he had more time before a stage when he got to feed...

Maybe atleast an hour....