Mistletoe

Mistletoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was and was not the kind of Christmas Eve that she expected would happen.

Chaewon expected that someone would be pushed forcefully under the mistletoe with a partner, that maybe everyone has been pairing up long time ago, or maybe a couple or someone else that may somehow be related.

But not the type that where you will just get yourself pushed under the ing mistletoe with the most attractive man inside the room, in her opinion.

What was the current scenario? It was her who was pushed under the mistletoe, with almighty Jungkook right in front of her face, absentmindedly smudged with chocolate icing on the sides of .

With eyes wide, Chaewon tried to escape this dreading moment by looking at the pairs of eyes around and laughed, “You guys must have been mistaken. I shouldn’t be here.”

“We pushed you on purpose, Chae.” Jimin winked as he kept her under the thing that holds the kissing tradition. It’s not like the girl was popular, as cliché as it is. Chaewon was invited to this Christmas Eve party by Jimin, who was her partner in Literature, three years ago. He said that this was his way of thanking her for helping her getting his grades up for midterms, until this very day. He knew that Chaewon does not go home for the holidays and she would end up sleeping on Christmas Eve if he does not do something. In short, Jimin was like her best friend. And when he say best friend, he meant he knew everything that his best friend does even if she does not tell him.

Particularly how Chaewon is crushing on Jungkook.

Chaewon met Jungkook through Jimin, obviously, the first time they were partners in Literature on their first year of college, where Jungkook was only a senior in high school. The girl thought her best friend would not notice, but she didn’t know that he noticed how she would stop and stare every time Jungkook is around. They do have conversations, but they were the smallest among the smallest ones. Chaewon, even though being a sunbae and a noona to Jungkook, was shy as hell. She will never initiate a conversation with anyone unless it was important, or when she was that close to the person. Jungkook, well, as much as she had been close with him, with Jimin and their circle, it was still hard for her to go and approach him. It was also the same for Jungkook, though. The boy wasn’t even talking to her, she doesn’t even know if the boy had given her a glance. So, the idea of them kissing was a terrible idea.

“Come on, kiss.” Taehyung demande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter