Stage 2.0 - cheonsa strikes back pt 1

area one; -story starting!-

stage 1.9 pt 1

cheonsa strikes back

  

✩ Areum walked out of her room just heading downstairs to meet her siblings and their guiest for dinner as she was looking at her phone just looking at sample pictures of furtine that could be put in the housing developments. She walked down the hallway just looking to see Moonki waiting for her as she put her phone away in her jacket pocket. "Where are the others?" She asked as she looked at him. 

"They have already left for the resturant." He said as he walked with her. "They wanted to go to a place that if not suitable to girls." Moonki said 

"Yeah, yeah I know. They went to the underground clubs. Why did I get dressed then?" Areuma asked as she looked at him. 

"Because we still have the table and I had it changed to a small table so that me and you could just eat together." He said as she nodded. 

"Okay, lets go." She said as she followed him out. They walked to the car as Lucia was waiting by it. "Are you coming with us?" Areum asked as Lucia nodded at them. 

"Yes to keep you two safe." Lucia said as she got int the car as she sat on one side of the car. She watched as they both got in as she watched Moonki tell the driver where they needed to go. Lucia sighed as she looked at them as she couldn't believe that the guys had decided to to the underground - of course it was yugyeom's idea to go. She just looking out of the window as Areum and Moonki were talking about something while looking at Areum's phone. She was too worried about it as she was more worried about the safety of these too idiots going out on their own with just her around. She sighed as she leaned on her elbow just watching other cars roll by as she watching each one intently. 

"We are fine. We are going into the middle of Britannian lands. Nothing is going to happen." Moonki looked at Lucia as she glared over to him. 

"I don't care where we are going. Anywhere we go, I will always put protecting Areum and sometimes you before anything. We don't know how many spies or if the cheonsa memebers are walking around town posing as regular citizens. Plus there are ton of regular people that want her and the royal family dead." Lucia said as she looked at them.

"Yeah like anyone would attack in an open resturant." Moonki sadi as he looked at her. "Besides after the building up of the housing development - Areum is like a saint. Besides you must not really get much around Britanians since you soliders just stick around hositle enviorenments." Moonki said as they approached the resturant. The car stopped as Lucia put hand out as she got out of the car first just letting the others out as she walked behind them as she had brought her weapons with her just having a hand gun. 

"You two stay close to me." Luna said as she looked at them as she let them walk infront of her as she kept one hand on her gun just having her official badage around her neck. She walked behind them just entering the resturant as she heard Moonki tell the hostess that he had a table waiting for him. Lucia followed behind them as she took a seat at teh booth just leaning back as Areum sat down bedside her. 

"You can get something to eat you know." Areum said as she looked at her 

"I am here to eat. I am here to protect." Lucia said as she looked at the pair. 

"You are so diffcult sometime." Areum said as she looked at Lucia as she turned back to her menu just talking with Moonki about what they were going to get.

•••

Taekyoon sighed as he looked at the map as more and more soliders were moving back towards the ghetto and the only one that was actually still in use by the Korean people and it would be hard to get these people out without as that is what Haekyeon wanted them to do. He sighed as he was looking at the map as everyone else was eatting as he had brought his dinner in the meeting room. He looked over his shoulder as he watched Taehyun walk in with Hwiyeol. "I was just looking over the map." Taekyoon said as he looked at them. 

"They aren't going to let us go with otu a fight this time." Taehyun said as he looked at them. "I told Ardyn to get all the supplies and men ready for tomorrow since that is when Zero wants to take the ghetto or at least try to rescue as many people as we can get." He added as he looked at the others.

"That seems like what their plan is going to be." Hwieul said as she sat down just crossing one leg over the other.  "Though we have a pretty good team of people around us, plus we have Ardyn who has wiped the soliders into shape really well. I just wish that we could have tested the rescue knightmares in time. I told Ruihwa that we will not use this time as it is too new and not been tested alot. I told her it will be a last beat emgerency dire effort." Hwieul said as she watched the two nod. 

"That is a good idea. Plus we have some good scouts already in the area so hopefully we can surprise them before they really start anything." Taehyun said as he looked at them. 

The secret door in the room popped open a litle as Daemin stuck his head out just seeing it was just the others. He watched as Taehyun lock the door to the room as Daemin walked over just sitting down. "Are you guys talking about tomorrow?" He asked as he watched Hwieul nod at him. "By the way where did you get that hat you have on now?" He added as Hwieul winked at him

"You'll never know." Hwieul said as she stuffed a bite in . 

"I'll find out soon enough." Daemin said as he looked at her. "Anyway I overheard a lot of what you all were saying. I want two of you all to go into the ghetto tomorow and be eyes for Hwieul and I since we won't be able to leave with our guests here." Daemin said as he looked at them. "I was thinking of sending Luna and Seokjae since the britannian soliders nor the army has seen them before. I think it will be a good thing. We can have Ruihwa bring up her knightmare if things get sticks and Ardyn can help Seokjae get out." He went on as he stole a dumpling form Hwieul's bowl. 

"You'll have to talk to them about it." Taekyoon said as he looked at him. "Plus you are not going to give her a lecture about sneaking off?" He asked as Daemin raised an eyebrow. 

"You should know by now that none us can control where Hwieul goes. I only care if she comes back alive." Daemin said as he looked at them. "I learned that early in our friendship." He added as he leaned on his elbow. 

"It can get us into trouble at some point." Taekyoon eyed them both 

"I am sorry, Taekyoon. I will be careful so just calm down." Hwieul said as she looked at him as she stood up. "Zero, we should go out and tell Seokjae and Luna their assignments for tomorow." Hwieul said as she waited for him to grab his helmet just then unlocking the door as they walked out into the main room where everyone esle was. 

"Seokjae and Luna, I need to speak with you." Zero said as he looked at them. He watched them walk over to them just standing infront of him as he looked at them. "Tomrrow morning you two will be going into the Incheon ghetto to do scouting and looking over things before the mission begins. It will be good to keep an eye on the britanian soliders and give reports. Try to look like you two are just regular citizens. We will have Ruihwa bring your knightmare if we run into trouble and Ardyn will help Seokjae get out." Zero told them as they both nodded. 

"Alright sound easy enough. I'll keep my knightmare key on me." Luna said as she looked at them. 

"Good, you do that. Also if you do get introuble with anyone make sure both of you make it back safe to the base." Zero said as he watched both of them nod. He walked to an empty seat as he sat down as Hwieul was speaking to Jackson about what they were doing tomorrow. He looked at the people around him just wondering if they were ready for what was going to befall them. 


author's Note

 hi guys, here is a new chapter. sorry that this is a little short. I just setting up the fight. I hope that you guys like this chapter!

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」