Scroll One: Frozen Rose

Scroll of the Undead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FROZEN ROSE

--

“Jackson, sit down.” Her voice is soft velvety, caressing his heart tenderly like she had not just command him. Vampire had always had tendency to feel superior, to command others beings like they’re the best of kinds. Jackson detests vampire. As he was a proud werewolf, with the ego ran thick on his blood, he hates being commanded, especially from a vampire.

But the boy sat down on the red couch nonetheless, without even a single complain. Just like what Mina told him to do.

Jinyoung snickered. Jackson wanted to strangled him to death.

“Excuse me,” Mina, who stood beside Jackson raised her voice, but still so soft and melodic in a way that Jackson always wondered how could she do that. “He is my betrothed one, Lord Jinyoung, so please act with respect for him.”

Jinyoung, hundred years older than her, more experienced, more matured vampire, wanted to scoff at the younger vampire for commanding him. “Yes, my lady,” Jinyoung instead said, “I apologized for offending you and your fiancée.”

The werewolf boy snickered back in response. It’s kind of daunting for him to provoking an adult vampire in its lair in the first place. But he was now part of the lair (in strange way) anyway.

It was all started when he met Myoui Mina, a year ago, and found out she was his soulmate. A young, queen candidate, vampire… is his soulmate.

Sometimes world made a weird fate.

--

Her hands are cold, hard like a marble statue, with a lifeless flow of blood, but never smell like death nor feels like corpse their werewolf textbook about vampire mention. Pale, pale, pale she was, slender as if she was so fragile. Brunette hair shoulder length so soft.

She was everything Jackson never imagined as his mate. She was everything Jackson never thought his life will become. The girl of his dream had always tanned-skinned with strong aura on her, the kind of girl that feels like adventure, provoking his adrenaline, challenging. And instead, he fell in love with a whole new kind of challenge. A vampire.

They’re being together was like crushing each other path and future.

Jackson is a young werewolf, strong, strong, he was, on his way to becoming the next alpha. The successor of the Wang. It was all perfect before he and everyone knew that his mate is not even from his kind, nor even human, but a vampire.

It was a life turning event, when he was abandoned by his pack, become a lone wolf.

“You could have abandoned me instead,” Mina once said, as soft spoken as she was, every time she remembered the kind of future Jackson leave behind.

“It’s not like we have tried that before.” Jackson replied, caressing Mina’s cheek so softly, like she could break any seconds.

They did try to let go of each other. They once thought its was for the best, being on their own, fulfilling their path, the one they had before meeting each other. Jackson as an alpha on his pack. Mina being next in line of the queen from her lairs. It’s not last long though, as their heart long for each other—too passionately too painfully, to bear.

So, Jackson abandoned and was abandoned by his pack. Coming to Mina as her soulma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter