Final~

Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok sighs as he scoops a spoonful of chocolate ice-cream that he had been craving since yesterday, because everyone, Jung Hoseok is a sweet tooth person. The man hums to himself at the feeling of relieve and satisfaction at the taste of the cold substances inside his mouth.

Just when he was about to take his second spoon, something, no, someone crawls in his lap and takes his ice-cream away, putting it clumsily on the coffee table beside the couch that Hoseok had to help him put it carefully so that the ice-cream won’t dirtying his carpet.

“Papa...”  Oh…  The boy on his lap hooking his arms around his neck, tears threatening to fall, lips trembling as he closing his distance with Hoseok, “Pa, I-I miss papa..” He then kisses both of the older’s cheeks full of purity.

Hoseok pulls him away to stare at the beautiful yet endearing Jimin, His Jimin, eyebrows draws together as his lips pout, big brown eyes staring deeply into the taller’s eyes, “Oh baby..” He coos, rubbing softly at the younger’s torso.

“I’m sorry.. Papa’s sorry.. Does Daddy Yoongi treated you right? He doesn’t hurt you? hmmm baby?” the older collides their nose together lovingly. He got a call from Yoongi last night, telling him that he have something to settle back at his hometown and he wouldn’t want to leave Jimin alone in their apartment in case this happened, Jimin goes into his head space unpredictable, and he really can’t bring along Jimin with him because the younger have his class on Monday.

The smaller boy shakes his head with so much enthusiast, Hoseok feels a sense of warmth in his chest when the boy smiles at him, really, little Jimin is so adorable. “N-No, Daddy is nice.. he gave Jiminnie kiss a lot!” Hoseok brushes his bangs away when it started to cover the boy’s beautiful eyes. Rocking him slightly on his lap, “Really? That’s good then..” He answers the Little with the same amount of enthusiast.

Jimin hums, tilting his head a bit at Hoseok, smile faltering a bit as he taps his short finger against Hoseok’s cheek, “But Jiminnie still miss Papa.. so-so much.. why won’t you sleep with Jiminnie and Daddy Yoongi again, Papa?” Hoseok swallows, he didn’t discuss this with Yoongi, yet. You see, Yoongi and Hoseok used to date before they met Jimin and somehow the younger had slipped into their relationship with an open arms from two of them.

But things hadn’t really work between two of them, they fought a lot, like everyday, when Jimin already slept because they didn’t want to burden the younger with their relationship. When the things really got out of their hands, Hoseok decided to break up with Yoongi and find another apartment, they made the decision after a long thought, but they had a hard time to decide where to put Jimin because the youngest really, really close with them like they are his parents.

Hoseok, being a thoughtful person he is, told Jimin to stay with Yoongi because he knows how Yoongi tends to forget to eat and sleep properly, at least Jimin is there to take care of Yoongi. He lied to Jimin, saying that his workplace is too far from Yoongi’s so that he has to move out and live separately from them.

He remembers the day he left Yoongi, sneaking out from the apartment without making so much sound so that Jimin won’t awake and tried to stop him because God.. he can’t resist Jimin, (and, a last kiss for Yoongi and so on, it tasted bitter without the sparkle they used to have every time they kissed)

“Daddy said.. he miss Papa..” Jimin caresses his cheek with his soft palm, “D-Daddy said that?” Hoseok took the hand that caressed his cheek and kiss it slowly, knuckle per knuckle, eyes never leaving the younger who is now blushing at the intimate gesture, “Y-Yeah.. Jiminnie miss papa too..”

Hoseok stops tracing his hand up and down the younger’s torso while his other hand still holding Jimin’s hand, a smug grin playing on his lips, “Auww… Jiminnie miss Papa that much, eh?” The little giggles when Hoseok makes a funny face to him, “Can Jiminnie shows Papa how much Jiminnie miss his papa?” Jimin fists his shirt on Hoseok’s chest, biting his bottom lip shyly as he leans forward and kiss the older’s lips slowly.

Little Jimin’s kiss is so, so innocent, their mouth barely touch, just a lip against lip, dabbing lightly, it’s not a peck since Jimin his lip once a while using his tongue (who taught him that?) Hoseok smiles into the kiss as he pulls away, kiss the younger’s temple, puffy cheeks, nose, and all around his face, heart fluttering at the sound of Jimin’s giggle echoing in his small apartment.

They stare for a while before Jimin looks anywhere but him, Hoseok knows Jimin wants something, he knows Jimin like the back of his hand, so he places a kiss to his temple as an assurance. That really works though, “Can-can Jiminnie hugs papa?” Jimin speaks reluctantly, the older feels guilty because why would Jimin ask him? “Oh baby.. why even ask.. come here..” the next second, Jimin nuzzles his nose at the older’s neck, hands automatically find its way around Hoseok’s neck while Hoseok shifts his position so that Jimin will feel comfortable on his lap.

He presses a kiss on top of Jimin’s head, breathe in Jimin’s scent- he smells like citrus and something suspiciously like candy and sweet, he could feel the stress from his work seeping out of his bones magically, “You okay, baby?” he asks the younger after a long silence, worried takes over his mind at the sudden silence. Jimin makes a whimper sound, oh no.. “Pa.. can you call Daddy, I miss Daddy so much..” His voice is so small, muffles by Hoseok’s shirt material, Hoseok heard him anyway, his voice s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter