Single chapter

Christmas nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Eve - 2016

And once again, Kyuhyun is sitting on the porch of his house with a goblet of wine in his hands, burning wood burning in the hearth of his living room, and in the background the sweet sound of the piano playing. Taking advantage of the cold breeze that comes from outside, as the fine snows and bear fall to the ground. Sprucing up the streets on a Christmas night, as little lamps flash and decorate trees and houses. He takes a small sip of his wine, turning his mind on an unusual Christmas night.

* * * *

Christmas Eve - 2010

Kyuhyun sat again on his porch, as always enjoying the view and the chill, with his glass of fresh wine and the sound of a piano played by his disco. This particular night he decided to change that routine. He got up and walked to his room, thus taking a warm coat and a scarf, placing it around his neck. Closing his house carefully, he walked the streets of Seoul, soon arriving at a park with many families celebrating. It was almost midnight. Maybe he was supposed to be somewhere with his family, exchanging gifts, celebrating. But he had no one. There in the park they had some footsteps to be let loose in the dark sky. Coloring so beautifully, like small floating stars.

Soon there were many of these rockets, practically next to him, a group of friends celebrating, exchanging gifts. Then one of the guys took a rocket and let go, causing a petite boy to give a slight cry and hopped back, falling against Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun helped him keep his balance, and then he looked at the Petite guy, wind in the dark of night his small smiling eyes, with perfect lips and sagging hair. The boy bowed and apologized. Giving a big, beautiful smile, making the world of Kyuhyun spin for a few moments. He automatically reached for the boy.

- Kyuhyun ...- The boy looked confused at him, but continued to smile.

- Ryeowook. - He answered, but at no moment did he extend his hand. It was then that one of the boy's friends called him telling him they were going back to eat and if he was going to go back with them.

The boy nodded. Hesitating a little while waving goodbye to Kyuhyun. And soon he turned, being grabbed by on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter