The late shift

The late shift

 

It was a very tiring day for jongup but luckily he was going to be able to go home in exactly thirty minutes. Sadly for him one of the workers had to go home early so he needed to stay for the rest of the day until closing time.

He hated the fact that he would have to deal with the people coming in to get their food however one particular person made his mood so much better.

Jung daehyun.

"Jongup! Yongguk needs to speak to you. I'll take your spot now, hurry!"

Jongup gave a weak smile to the boy infront of him, as long as he had some time to leave his duties he decided that he would obey zelo even if he was younger than him.

He made his way to the back of the restaurant ignoring the stare that he recieved from daehyun and made his way to his managers office.

He gave a light knock before opening the door and steping aside he remaining quiet seeing that yongguk was on the phone.

"Yes... Im sure he willl..."

Jongup had to admit that yongguk was very attractive however he couldnt be compared to daehyun, yes maybe yongguk was hot compared to daehyun but daehyun was just perfect and funny in his eyes.

"Yes, i'll ask him right now."

Yongguk's gaze finally turned to jongup and smiled.

"Jongup i know i told you that you could leave at closing time but is it possible for you to stay an extra hour to help us clean?"

Jongup knew his manager would try to get him to stay but there was no way in hell that he would stay that late and even if he wanted to he had no one to drive him back home.

"Ah! Manager yongguk i would be happy to but i dont have a ride home and the bus that i take doesnt come back until another two hours."

"That's okay i can drive you home."

Jongup's face turned slowly to the owner of the voice, he could see a smiling daehyun standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and as much as jongup tried, he couldnt come up with a good excuse to reject his offer so instead he looked at the manager giving him a pleading sign.

"Then i guess you will stay one more hour after your shift ends thanks jongup."

He then faces daehyun and gives him a look of approval before walking to the door.

"Oh by the way i forgot it would only be you two so have fun with that."

Jongup couldnt believe what he was hearing, he would be stuck with daehyun alone for almost two more hours and he could feel his heart beating at a fast rate.

"What about you manager? And what about zelo? Or youngjae! How about himchan?!"

"well im on a date with himchan today so thats a no and zelo is still a minor so i cant allow him to stay late and youngjae was the one that had to go home early because apparently he wasnt feeling good."

With those last words yongguk said his goodbyes before leaving.

Jongup could feel someone's body close to him suddenly an arm wrapping around his shoulder making him tense up.

"Dont worry jonguppie it wont be that bad, its going to be a lot of fun." He smiled at the younger boy as he was leaving and jongup could feel the area that was being touched by daehyun burning.

"Oh by the way.. Youngjae wasnt sick or anything, he just didnt want to close because he wanted to be with zelo after work... Hahaha just dont tell anyone."

After that it felt like an eternity for work to finally be over and as soon as the last customer left jongup went and locked the door letting out a small sight of relief. The whole process of cleaning and putting everything back was easy until it was finally time to go home.

"Are you ready jongup?"

The younger gave a small nod avoiding any eye contact with daehyun. They each walked towards the car and jongup sat in the passenger seat. Finally daehyun began to drive an he could feel himself slowly drifting to sleep, the last couple of things he could make out was the turns and stops that daehyun was making when suddenly the car stopped all of a sudden. At first jongup believed that he stopped at the light but once he felt a hand on his thigh he quickly opened his eyes grabbing the hand that startled him and looking back at the person that was causing him all these mixed feelings.

"What are you doing?! And where are we?!" At this point he was fully awake and aware of his surroundings at first he couldnt make out were they were when he began to see that they were parked at the back of an abandon building. All of a sudden daehyun left his seat to tackle jongups laps and putting the youngers seat back causing jongup to be under him with daehyuns hands on either side of his head.

"I cant hold myself anymore, everytime i see you i just want to stip you off your clothes and make you mine."

Daehyun began to trail kisses on jongups jaw all the way to his chest while slowly ing the youngers shirt causing jongup to release small moans.

"Daehyun stop."

"Give me a good reason why i should stop, we both know we want this. I've noticed how you avoid me at work i see how you blush everytime i touch you or even talk to you."

Daehyun decided that it was enough teasing for both boys and finally took the youngers lips, at first jongup was being a little hesitant in returning the kiss but after a couple of seconds he took a hold of daehyuns neck and pulled him in closer, making their kiss go deeper. He began to daehyuns shirt and making his way to his pants. They both stopped their kiss to catch their breath.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look right now jongup. It just turns me on even more."

With this daehyun took a hold of jongups hand and pressed it into his growing buldge and began to slowly move his hand at a slow pace, small moans leaving his mouth.

Jongup seeing the pleasure that he was recieving decided to press even harder and decided to change their position. Daehyun was now under jongup.
He stopped once he realized that his pants were being a disturbance and decided to take then off. Daehyuns trailing his hands through the youngers abs all the way to his hips and slowly trailing to his bottom giving it a squeeze and pressing their members together causing jongup to release a loud moan.

Jongup enjoying the friction that he was feeling decided to rub their members at a faster pace only to be stopped by daehyun.

"Jonguppie.. If you continue doing this im going to release without the change of me being inside you."

"Then what are you waiting for..."

A sudden thought came into daehyun and a smirk spread across his face. He approached the younger and whispered into his ear.

"I want you to ride me, but i want you to prepare yourself without my help give me a show jonguppie entertain me."

Although the space in the car was little, jongup managed to strip himself to no clothing and adjusted his position in daehyun. He slowly rose three fingers to his his mouth and began to on them to get them well coated, he began by insterting one digit in his entrance the pain kicking in but he managed to adjust to the weird feeling. After a couple of minutes he decided to add a secon and then a third finger the pleasure overpowering him, small moans escaping him. He placed a hand on daehyuns chest once he began to his fingers in and out and slowly rolling his hips causing daehyun to get harder on the scene infront of him and began to himself.

He decided it was enough once jongup released a loud moan that he took a hold of his hand causing jongup to whine about the empty feeling he had. He took a hold of and placed it in jongup's entrance slowly sliding in as jongup lowered himself down recieving a moan of pleasure from daehyun.

"You are so tight jongup, it feels soo good."

Jongup began to slowly rise from daehyun only to lower himself, his pace going faster as the pain disappeared. Daehyun decided to help the younger, he wanted to find the magical spot that would drive jongup insane. He took a hold of his hips and began to get in rhythm with jongup their only getting faster, moans and hard panting being the only thing that could be heard in the car. Jongup was a sweaty mess and daehyun just found that even more ier. A big that he gave jongup and the younger screamed his name in pleasure and that was the moment daehyun realized he found his sweet spot. He began to abuse that spot until he could feel the feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Jongup im close."

"Me too."

Jongup was the first to release spreading the thick white liquid between both and soon after daehyun followed.

Jongup collapsed on top of daehyun, placing his head on his shoulder.

"We should do this again sometime jonguppie."

"I agree but next time we should be in a room, this car is too small."


 

(NEXT DAY)

"I understand jongup..... Sure no problem hope you feel better..... Okay bye."

Himchan walked into the office, back hugging yongguk, placing his head in his shoulder

"Who was it? And where is jongup he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago."

Yongguk turned around to face himchan, "well that was jongup calling in that he couldnt walk in, apparently he fell yesterday and he woke up in the morning with a lot of pain that he couldnt even walk.... Must of had been a bad fall for him not to come simce he never misses a day, i feel bad for the kid."

"YAH! DAEHYUN STOP BEING SO NICE ITS WEIRD!"

Yongguk turned to face himchan and the other shrugged, "he arrived to work extremly happy so he's being really friendly with youngaje and zelo."

"Well thats a first."

Himchan nodded before approaching yongguk wrapping a hand over his shoulder. Yongguk however removed his hand, "remember we are at work we cant show any affection."

Himchan made his way to the corner of the wall and made a small pout.

"YONGGUK I AM ABOUT TO KILL DAEHYUN!!!"

Yongguk looked out the door and then at a pouting himchan, "i have to go see what's going on out there but dont worry baby, i'll make it up to you tonight." He gave a wink before leaving out the door leaving a blushing himchan in the corner.