She calms the Monster Inside of Me

A Forbidden Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 _Mark's PoV_

        I should have known that telling Y/N would make her upset. I should have known that she wouldn't believe me. I mean, it all seems quite outrageous, but honestly, what, if anything, has seemed normal since the night that we got back to Korea? "Please calm down. I know it is a lot to take in right now, but if we can just talk about this, then maybe you will be able to understand..." Before I can finish my sentence, Y/N slaps me hard across the face, stands up, and starts pacing the floor: back and forth, back and forth. I can practically sense the lasers shooting out of her eyes and boring holes into my skin. "DON'T you tell me what to do, or how I should feel, Mark! I mean, how would YOU feel if you were in this situation?! HUH?!!! Besides, this is partially your fault! You lied to me! You lied! I trusted you, and you lied to me, Mark!" I stand up and wrap my arms around her in a tight, protective hug, as she pushes and shoves me, hitting my chest, until she gives into my embrace, exhausted, and cries. "Shhh....shhhh..." I whisper, smoothing her hair back from her face. I lift her face up, and wipe her tears with the back of my thumb. "Shhhhh...shhhhh...." I continue to whisper. "It's gonna be okay, beautiful. I promise. We'll get through this." As more tears escape and roll down her face, all I can do is hurt inside. Hurt, aching, and caught in the moment, I kiss the tears from her cheeks. Y/N closes her eyes, and places her small, warm hand against my cold cheek. For a moment, I forget what I am and everything that is going on; all I want to do is take her pain away for her. She leans in closer to me, and I lift her chin up closer to me, as I lean down and kiss her softly on the lips. A gentle moan escapes her lips, as she stands on her tiptoes, leaning deeper into my kiss and raking her fingers through my hair. Everything inside of me burns and aches: it takes every ounce of strength, to control myself. I don't know what has gotten into me. I've never felt this....out of control, yet calm all at once, before. Whatever the heck it is, I really don't want it to end. At least not for tonight, anyways.

-Y/N's PoV-

        I don't know what has gotten into me tonight; I shouldn't be doing this. Everything feels so wrong, yet so right. The way Mark holds me in his arms, makes everything feel okay for once. His lips are cold as ice, but his dangerous kisses burn me up to the core. Passion consumes us. Every touch, every kiss....sets my skin on fire. I get so caught up, I miss my step and fall backwards onto the couch as Mark falls ontop of me. He grips my face in both of his hands, kissing me deeper and deeper, as I wrap my legs around him. For a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter