Part 2

I Met You On Christmas Day

“Are you sure of this?”

“Yes.” Two weeks passed and Jiyong couldn’t find Seunghyun. He looked for him every day at the campus, but the guy just wasn’t there. “If he was in that party, then he’s a student of this university, right?”

“I guess so… but Ji, you can’t just look for him like this. You don’t even know what he’s studying. This campus is huge.”

“I know. Shut up Youngbae, you should be helping me. This is all your fault.”

But a month passed and Jiyong never found Seunghyun. And after three months, Jiyong finally gave up.

Or at least that’s what he told Youngbae. He kept saying Jiyong was being weird, that it was just a kiss. But Jiyong knew it had been more than ‘just a kiss.’ He never felt something like that with anyone. The warmth when Seunghyun’s arms where around him, his heartbeat racing when their lips connected. And Seunghyun’s gaze when Jiyong got pulled away from him. Seunghyun wasn’t ‘just a kiss.’ He had to be something more.

It was like Seunghyun put him under a spell. Jiyong just couldn’t forget him, his eyes, his lips.

And after almost one year, Jiyong was eager to go to the Christmas party.

“They will do the party, right?” He was looking directly to Youngbae’s eyes. He needed to be sure.

“Yes Jiyong, I told you yesterday.”

“But I don’t see the posters!”

“They will put them soon…”

“Ughhhhh”

“Hey… what if Seunghyun is not there?”

“Well… if he’s not… then I will stop looking for him.”

But Jiyong wasn’t sure if he was going to stop.

Eventually he found the posters all over the campus, announcing the Christmas party, and he was determined to go. If he was lucky enough, Seunghyun would be there too.

 

...

 

“Tell me if you see him.”

“Sure.” Youngbae said and then walked away with Hyorin towards the bar.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and started searching between the people. Again, there was a lot of people. Even more than the last time. But he wasn’t going to give up that easily. He needed to find Seunghyun there.

Anyway, after almost two hours in the party, Jiyong found nothing. His handsome guy was not there.

“Maybe he just didn’t come this time…” Jiyong was looking at the cute little garden of the house from a balcony. It was going to be the saddest Christmas ever for him. “Maybe he already graduated… and that’s why he’s not here…”

He stood there for 30 minutes, until someone appeared at his side.

“I think we are under the mistletoe. Again.”

Jiyong turned his head and started screaming internally. It was Seunghyun! It was really him! He was smiling at Jiyong. The most beautiful smile Jiyong ever saw, with dimples and all. He was even more handsome than the last year… and then he pointed something over their heads. Jiyong looked up and saw the mistletoe over them.

“You know what happens if we are under the mistletoe…”

Hell yes.

Seunghyun took a step towards him, and Jiyong felt the excitement. He saw Seunghyun leaning in slowly, just like he did the first time they kissed…

“Hi, Jiyong.” That deep voice again, and his breath on Jiyong’s lips.

Seunghyun remembered his name!

“Hi, Seunghyun…” Jiyong said feeling his face hot, of course he was blushing. His handsome guy was too close.

And then those beautiful lips crashed on his own lips. And Jiyong felt like he was on the clouds. He didn’t know why, but Seunghyun’s kisses made him feel like that.

Two arms were around his waist, just like that Christmas day on their first kiss. But now, Jiyong let his arms go around Seunghyun’s neck. He felt Seunghyun’s lips form a smile between the kiss, and then he was pulled closer to Seunghyun’s body by his arms. Jiyong opened his mouth a little and immediately Seunghyun’s tongue attacked, the kiss becoming a lot more passionate.

Jiyong couldn’t believe it. He was making out with the most handsome guy on Earth.

When Seunghyun broke the kiss, his arms left Jiyong’s waist and he put both his hands on Jiyong’s shoulders.

“I know this is going to sound a little too much creepy and I’m sorry but please give me your number. I’ve been looking for you in the whole campus since last year but I never found you…” Seunghyun said. Jiyong was shocked. How come that they didn’t find each other then?

“I’ve been looking for you too…”

“What?” Seunghyun’s gaze transformed from shy and worried to surprised. “Really? But… but I never saw you…”

“I never saw you neither… but I’m going to give you my number.” Jiyong smiled and a little blush formed on Seunghyun’s cheeks. The cutest thing ever.

After Jiyong wrote his number on Seunghyun’s phone, the music changed drastically. A slow romantic song started and all the couples were dancing.

“Will you dance with me?” Seunghyun looked like a real prince. And Jiyong just couldn’t say no.

They walked to the dance floor and immediately Seunghyun’s arms were around Jiyong’s waist again, pulling him close. Jiyong hugged him with his arms around his neck and let his head rest on Seunghyun’s shoulder. They started moving slowly to the rhythm of the song, Jiyong feeling like he was on a dream. He didn’t like completely the thought, but it was like he was the princess and Seunghyun his handsome prince.

“You know what?” Seunghyun’s head was resting a little on Jiyong’s head. “I… I know it has been a year since we first meet and we never saw each other after that but… that whole year… I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

Jiyong felt his heartbeat racing. Was this even real?

“If it’s okay with you… after this, we could go out in a date… i-if you want…”

YES!

“Hmmm…” Jiyong tried not to reply too fast. “A date sounds good.”

“Really?” Seunghyun stopped dancing and pulled Jiyong a little away from him, just to look at his face.

“Sure. Why not?” Jiyong smiled and that blush formed on Seunghyun’s cheeks again, a shy look on his eyes.

They kept looking at each other when suddenly a female voice screamed. “FIRE! In the kitchen!” Immediately everyone started running towards the door.

“Jiyong!” A familiar voice reached Jiyong’s ears, and some moments later Youngbae’s hand took his arm, pulling him away from Seunghyun. Just like the first time.

“No, no! Wait!” He tried to stop Youngbae, but his friend was very strong. He kept running with his hand wrapping Jiyong’s arm. “Nonononono!!” He saw Seunghyun trying to reach him, but there was too many people, running and screaming, and again, the last thing Jiyong saw was Seunghyun’s gaze looking desperately at him. “OH NO, NO! IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN!” Jiyong screamed without caring if anyone thought that he was crazy. He didn’t want to lose Seunghyun again.

But all his efforts were in vain. He ended up outside the house, with Youngbae and Hyorin and a lot of people, looking how a little smoke row was coming out from one of the windows. And Jiyong felt like crying. How was he going to find Seunghyun now? He was just about to start yelling at Youngbae, when his phone rang, an unknown number on the screen.

“What?!” Jiyong screamed when he answered the call.

“Jiyong? It’s Seunghyun!”

“Seunghyun!” Jiyong felt like his world was all pink with flowers and unicorns again. Seunghyun was calling him!

“Where are you? I’m outside the house but I can’t see you!”

“I’m… I’m…” Jiyong looked around and saw a little rosebush decorated with Christmas lights, not so far from the house, but in a perfect place to be seen by Seunghyun. “I’m next to a little rosebush here!” Jiyong ran towards the rosebush and stood there, looking for Seunghyun.

“A rosebush? I can’t see it!”

“Just in front of the house, crossing the street!”

A few seconds in silence until Seunghyun spoke again.

“Ah, I see you!” The call ended abruptly and in a blink Seunghyun was by his side, cupping Jiyong’s face with both hands. “I’m not going to lose you again. Thanks god you gave me your number before this mess.”

Jiyong was blushing and Seunghyun smiled sweetly at him before giving him a little kiss on the lips.

He was now sure that Seunghyun was his Christmas present. Last year, and this year too. The most handsome Christmas present ever. Maybe Christmas day was going to be his lucky day for the rest of his life, if he was able to spend it with Seunghyun.

He couldn’t wait for their date later.

 


Well that's it... i just wanted to write some fluff gtop on Christmas (i tried)~

Hope you like it T_T and thank you for your comments~ <3