FINAL

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As some of you may know I had trouble writing this one-shot. I didn't know whether to make it a happy one of a sad one. I planned for this to be really sweet in the first place but with everything that's happening lately....

Nevertheless, we should be happy and welcome a new year. Thanks for the support all this while, I'll post a detailed thank you note in the next chapter sometime tonight? Or in 2017!

I hope this one shot is up to expectations since I'm loosing touch and feels for writing. I hope the endings okay too!

Not edited bla~ Enjoy! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

____________________________

Author's POV

Jiyeon flipped own her little note book where she wrote all her plans in and took one last look at it. 

Step 10: Tell Sunyoung unnie.

Jiyeon shivered excitedly, shut her note book and looked a her watch. Noticing that she has only 30 mins left the younger girl ran off immediately to look for Hyomin. 

Meanwhile on the other side, Hyomin stood lonely at a corner, away from the crowd. It was the last day of the year and the whole of T-ara were invited for a year end concert which happened earlier. 

They have performed and immediately usher to a rooftop party to join in the fun till countdown at midnight. 

It was something different, Hyomin used to do countdown on live television but it was a first for her to leave the show after performing to join in the fun. 

It was a good thing of course, although Hyomin didn't have her friends around to celebrate. At least she has her sisters around. 

Yet with everything that happened recently, she felt really lonely at times despite being around all her love ones. 

Hyomin was confused by a certain girl's actions. And you seemed confused too, so this is how it all begins...

And it starts with that certain girl that would affect everything with her little action. Park Jiyeon. 

________________________________

Weeks ago

Jiyeon didn't exactly know when and how things started to change, but her close relationship with Hyomin started to feel distant. 

Maybe Jiyeon was a tat too late to catch on but when she caught on to whats happening she realised that Hyomin whom was once someone whom she's the closest too out of everyone got replaced by her Eunjung unnie. 

Jiyeon enjoyed Eunjung's company, but every now and then when she glances at Hyomin sitting aside alone the younger girl feels a pang of guilt eating up her from the inside. 

There were a few times Jiyeon caught Hyomin staring at her, it puzzles Jiyeon as she would go days and days wondering what that stare means. 

But never did Jiyeon have the courage to talk to Hyomin about it. Maybe because they were distant and not able to talk about such topics comfortable, maybe it's because Jiyeon didn't want to face the fact that she had abandoned Hyomin alone. 

Jiyeon walk into the restaurant and greeted everybody, and near the table not far away stood her Eunjung and Hyomin unnie. The younger girl approached slowly and learnt that she will be sitting beside Hyomin today. 

It's going to be a little awkward but still manageable. The thing is despite how distant and how all this weird feelings are causing some awkwardness and stuff, they are still close at heart. 

Jiyeon still spends time out with Hyomin outside scheduled to have brunch, but of course never alone. They used to travel oversea alone, have fun with one another, but things just don't work that way now. 

But the good news is that although it's a little awkward, things are still okay. At least that was the case for Park Jiyeon. 

For Hyomin in the other hand, everyday was a torture and there's a reason behind it. Hyomin.. Let's say Hyomin's a person whom doesn't open up easily, Hyomin was a shy person and it takes time for her to open up wholeheartedly to someone. Not to mention that the girl had her heart broke by her first love when she was still a teenager. 

Hyomin doesn't fall in love easily, but when she does, she give her all to that very person. And when she joined MBK and debuted in T-ara, a girl by the name of Park Jiyeon drops by and swept Hyomin off her feet. 

It was a new feeling, Hyomin never thought she would swing the other way. However after spending years in the same bedroom with this little girl, Hyomin saw how Jiyeon was sweet, caring, beautiful, the list goes on, and Hyomin fell deeply in love ever since then. 

Day by day, Hyomin heart grew full and her hopes were raised at every minute and every second. But before she could even admit her feelings to the younger girl, everything took a turn all of a sudden and Hyomin lost Jiyeon forever. 

Ever since then, Hyomin isn't who she used to be. She's fine and nobody would notice, except for Jiyeon. 

Back to the restaurant, the girls are getting ready for a Mukbang session with fans. 

"Hyomin, Jiyeon are you ready?" Eunjung called out and got the two girls over two the table. 

"Let's start!" The director called out. 

The live broadcast started and EunMinYeon ate and interacted with the fans. 

There was a moment when Jiyeon accidentally called out Hyomin as 'Sunyoung' and it made the whole room a little awkward. Hyomin's heart stirred as she recalled those days in the dorms, Jiyeon was so close and used to having Hyomin around that despite the company's instruction to call Hyomin by her stage name, Jiyeon would be the only one who goes around calling Hyomin by her real name "Park Sunyoung". 

Hyomin glanced at Jiyeon discreetly and continued with her food. It went unnoticed by everyone but Jiyeon saw that quick glance. 

And like always, the younger girl was lost in her own thoughts on figuring what that quick glance meant.

It was activity time and when they were playing Scissors-Paper-Stone, Hyomin ended up losing and had act out first. Jiyeon saw how reluctant Hyomin was and when she won, the younger girl suggested that she will go first. 

It was a small gesture but for a long time, Hyomin smiled that day. The older girl was appreciative of her little Jiyeon's way of caring. 

Jiyeon then went on for the whole broadcast complimenting Hyomin "cute" every time Hyomin's does something. And just like this Hyomin had her hopes raised again. For a moment, Hyomin was happy and thankful for this Mukbang special. 

Hyomin gave a few pats in the younger girl's back when Jiyeon couldn't stop laughing with food in . 

It was as if they are in their own world and nobody else was present in the restaurant. Both Hyomin and Jiyeon missed the closeness they once shared and moments like this. 

While Hyomin and Eunjung were busy conversing, an idea suddenly popped out and Jiyeon had finally got an idea of a plan to sort of reconcile with Hyomin. 

"Unnie, now..." Jiyeon spoke but both Hyomin and Eunjung did not noticed. 

"They're not listening to me because they're just eating." Jiyeon complained and both Hyomin and Eunjung turned. 

"You guys aren't listening to me as you're more into eating." Jiyeon continued. 

The two older girls turned their attention to Jiyeon and hear what she says. 

"It's the end of the year. What's your plan.. For the end of year?" Jiyeon asked innocently but her eyes were darted to her Hyomin unnie.

"Ours?" Hyomin asked. 

"Right." Jiyeon answered immediately. 

Hyomin goes on about irrelevant things and Jiyeon knew that she isn't going to get what she wanted out from Hyomin hence she asked something else. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter