(1/1)

If We Ever Break Up (I'm Keeping the Kids)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holly, no, wait!" Yoongi shrieked - his dog, his baby, his pride and joy - was now bolting away at 50 miles an hour (okay, so maybe Yoongi was slightly exaggerating, but Holly was the thing that made him get up in the morning - he'd be damned if he ever lost him).

He scrambled after him, black strands falling into his eyes as he (hopefully) clicked the 'lock' button on his car keys.

He entered the park, filled with dogs of all shapes and sizes, until he saw the auburn mass of curls sniffing at the of a shih tzu.

"Holly!" He cried, scooping him up into his arms and cuddling his fluffy body against his chest. "Don't you ever do that again, I was worried sick-" And then he froze.

His eyes darted up to meet the amused grin of the shih tzu's owner, his smile forming into one of fondness.

"You really care about him, huh?" The male said, but Yoongi was far too busy trying to comprehend the male before him. Yoongi was unprepared for such beauty. His eyes, caramel brown, practically twinkled in the sun, and Yoongi wasn't going to complain about high cheekbones and a sharp chiselled nose.

Yoongi's eyes were drawn mostly to the lips, soft looking and a nice pink shade - the beauty mark on the top of his lip was what caught Yoongi's gaze, and he automatically darted his tongue out to wet his own lips after his mouth was previously gaped open, in awe of the man looking like he was carved out by the Gods' hands themselves.

"Thanks for, uh, being here, I guess..." Yoongi muttered, setting Holly down at his feet before he bounded off to his new friend. "I don't know where he would've ended up if you weren't here."

Hoseok smiled, shaking his head. "It's no problem. I'm Jung Hoseok, by the way. My dog is Mickey." He held his hand out.

Yoongi took the hand, "Min Yoongi. Of course, you know Holly's name by now." He replied with a smile.

"Hey, how about we head to the café? Then, if Holly decides to run again, he can't go very far." The taller male suggested, picking Mickey up and earning a small, puppy-like bark from Holly since their play-fighting had just been stopped.

Yoongi pulled him up too, walking beside Hoseok as they chatted about random things.

 


"What do you want? I'll get it." Yoongi asked once they sat down, their two dogs suddenly curled up together, sleeping soundly.

"Oh you don't have to!" He said quickly, brushing the soft fur of the dogs.

"As a thank you." Yoongi grinned, seeing a (rather familiar) waiter walk over.

"Tae? I didn't know you worked here?" Yoongi said, a fond smile on his face as the rectangular grin appeared.

"Ah, Yoongi hyung! It seems you've met Hoseokkie hyung!" The two older males glanced at each other, surprise evident on their faces.

"Taehyungie grew up next door to me." Yoongi shrugged, "He's been stuck by me ever since." At that Taehyung giggled, smiling down at Yoongi who had been like a big brother, he could always rely on Yoongi during his childhood and beyond.

"Ah, I teach his boyfriend, Jimin, in dance class." Yoongi's eyes widened, no wonder Hoseok looked like he danced. His long legs were accompanied with thick thighs clearly built up with muscle over time.

"That's awesome, dancing... I can't dance..." Yoongi muttered, a small blush on his face.

"There's no such thing... Maybe I should teach you sometime." They only realised they were staring at each other when Taehyung cleared his throat, snapping out of it and diverting their attention to the smirk on Taehyung's face.

"Maybe I could get you the couple's special? Hot chocolate with sugar hearts and cream on top?" The enraged look on his friend's faces was well worth the slap on the back of his head that he received later.

 


Yoongi met Hoseok later on the weekend. They had been invited over to Taehyung and Jimin's place - bringing their dogs because it was simply automatic, now... Taehyung simply loved dogs.

They were watching as Soonshim practically smothered Jimin's small frame, large paws on his shoulders and her legs on top of Jimin's thighs as she all over his face. All Yoongi could hear was the high-pitched giggles from Jimin and the much deeper chuckle of his boyfriend.

Yoongi leant back on his hands, taking the beer bottle that Hoseok handed to him out of nowhere. "Oh, thanks!" He grinned, holding the bottle to his lips and taking a swig.

He got a nudge on his thigh to see Hoseok, pointing at Holly and Mickey together, Holly currently had Mickey pinned down against the floor, both tails wagging at a mile a minute.

They began chuckling together and Yoongi realised he was already far too drunk after already downing 3 bottles.

Some upbeat song began playing and Hoseok instantly leapt up from beside him, rolling his body perfectly to the beat.

His eyes were wide as he watched Hoseok's body, his hips rolling with help of his strong thighs. Yoongi honestly couldn't get over how hot Hoseok was. He had a face not short of perfect, an athletic, slim, and attractive body, and now he could dance? What was not to like, especially with Yoongi's alcohol muddled mind, eyes trained on those hips...

Yoongi wouldn't mind feeling the power behind those s...

"C'mon, hyung! Come dance with me!" A grin decorated his face, eyes hazy from drunkenness. Sure, Yoongi may not look drunk, it's just he could hardly walk, let alone dance next to a bright ball of iness called Jung Hoseok.

But he was getting tugged onto his feet, strong biceps on his shoulders and hips rocking against his own. "." Yoongi hissed, hands gripping the slight curve of Hoseok's hips. The whistles and teasing comments fell upon deaf ears as Hoseok's nose pressed against the side of his, their lips a hairs width apart as their eyes fluttered close.

 

 

"Uh, ." Yoongi groaned, feeling a tongue against his cheek. His eyes cracked opened as his fingers petted the familiar fur of Holly's ear. "Hey." He grumbled, letting his puppy rest on his chest, his head pounding from the night before.

"Really? I get no affection now you're sober? I'm hurt, hyung." Yoongi looked quickly to his left, seeing Hoseok (shirtless, holy ), propped up on an arm and watching him intently.

", did we ?" Yoongi blurted out without thinking, hearing a giggle from the male.

"Nah, we just made out while dancing, then you pulled me into bed and we made out some more... It was pretty nice actually." Yoongi could suppress the groan, his arm resting over his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I was so ing drunk... I didn't even know what I was doing..." He frowned, hand automatically going to down Holly's back.

"Well... You're not drunk now." And he felt smooth skin next to his (he just realised) also bare side, his eyes fluttering open to see a freaking angel up close and personal, one of his pretty, delicate hands against his jaw, long fingers spread over his cheek and his thumb smoothing over Yoongi's slightly swollen lips from the night before.

Yoongi automatically leant forward, lips pressing softly against Hoseok's and making his head spin - somehow not aggravating his headache.

Then Hoseok was pushed forward, instead of a little dog, he had a bigger person on top of him, kissing him silly. Yoongi gingerly gripped Hoseok's waist, sliding hands up and down smooth skin and the attractive curve of his spine, sinfully soft lips mapping along his jaw.

"Guys, please. You already made us uncomfortable last night, it's just worse now you aren't drunk anymore." Yoongi felt more than heard the laugh tucked against his neck, hands falling to firm thighs as he began to knead the skin there.

Seokjin simply crossed his arms as he leant against the doorframe, his eyebrow raised at the outward affection of the two males. "Seokjin hyung, when are you and Namjoon gonna ? You really need to loosen up." He simply ignored the squawk of indignation of his friend as he pressed back against Yoongi's deliciously soft lips.

 


And then Yoongi actually woke up, eyesight blurred from his over-puffy eyes from sleep. He stretched out, a dull ache in the back of his skull, not realising there was someone stood at the end of his bed.

"Morning sleepyhead." He heard, his head jerking up in the direction of the sinfully smooth voice, seeing Jung Hoseok Holly behind the ears. "It's true, dogs are like their owners. In this case, you're both pretty adorable." He grinned as Yoongi frowned slightly, pushing himself up and simultaneously revealing his skinny pale torso.

"I enjoyed last night, I gotta admit. Anyway, you should totally get up so we can get into Jin about Namjoon... You do know what I mean right?" And Yoongi smirked, brushing through his tangled tufts of hair.

"Of course, those two are disgustingly blind to how in love they are."

And then Yoongi was up, scratching his as he followed Hoseok out to the kitchen where Seokjin was preparing pancakes at the stove.

"Look who I managed to get out of bed?" Hoseok said proudly, ruffling Yoongi's bangs and somehow making them effortlessly fall onto his forehead.

"You do know he has the hots for you? He probably only got up to impress you." And Seokjin was smirking as he turned his back to them.

"Wow, who knew he'd get so salty just cause we made out before he and Namjoon did." Yoongi said loudly, earning a giggle and a hand held up to him.

He slapped Hoseok's hand with his own, but before he could retract his felt Hoseok lace their fingers together, pulling the hand closer before pressing his lips to the knuckles.

"The ..." Seokjin muttered, seeing Hoseok slide closer to Yoongi.

"That's how your gonna pick up your man. And to seal the deal? Something simple yet quite enjoyable." He tilted Yoongi's face up before pressing their lips together, tangling his fingers into the strands. "Just like that." He muttered, hearing a whine of complaint before pressing their lips back together..

"If you both start making out in my kitchen then I will smack you with a wooden spoon." So he was ignored, of course.

Nothing could recreate the howl of pain was the spoon was aimed right on Hoseok's left cheek.

 


"Holly, c'mere Holly!" Yoongi patted his thighs playfully, kneeled down on the uncomfortable wooden floor of Hoseok's front room.

But instead of Holly, Yoongi gets a face full of Mickey, barking happily and his cheek.

They had all gotten together once again for Halloween, and though they hadn't kissed since the fiasco at Seokjin's place, Hoseok always found himself admiring everything about Min Yoongi, from the pinkness of his gums as he laughed heartily at a joke or Holly chasing him in the park, and even the confused little frown he got when a piece of technology would defy him.

And then electric blue eyes flitted up to his own, his eyelashes lining his eyes prettily and his lips quirking up at the corners as he practically glowed under the artificial lighting, as well as the apples of his cheeks (with, now smeared, black lines) looking more tanned from the dim orange glow of the pumpkin string lights (Seokjin insisted on them).

His dark hair was dangling in his eyes now, the strands previously standing on end had dropped out of the hairspray, now looking soft against his forehead as Mickey curled up on his lap, Holly now sleeping with his head on his paws.

And then Yoongi got up, holding Mickey in his arms as he strode towards Hoseok, holding out the small dog and setting in on his lap. "You're uh," Yoongi coughed, making his voice husky, "You are his father." And Hoseok could hardly believe his ears, letting out a giggle at Yoongi's quickly reddening cheeks who laughed in spite of himself, looking down as his long bangs covered his eyes.

"I think I'm more daddy material, don't you think?" He smirked, relaxing back against the couch, his arm resting over the head rest.

"Sure, daddy ." Yoongi spat, but not without a hint of playfulness in his tone, the atmosphere of the room cheery as their heads jerked towards Namjoon, singing passionately (and incredibly off-key) to some popular song at the moment, Seokjin smiling at his side as Jimin and Taehyung danced, serious looks on their faces until Namjoon's voice cracked, their faces scrunching up in cackles instead.

And then Yoongi was sat beside him, a sleepy mass of auburn curls in his lap as his fingers fiddled with a large, floppy ear, his own eyes suddenly lidded, wanting to close.

"Hey, give him here." Hoseok muttered, nudging Yoongi's thigh, "You should take those contact lenses before you sleep, it can hurt like a in the morning if you don't."

Yoongi nodded, gently removing the puppy from his lap before he scratched at his hair, picking up his clothes (those godawful kumamon printed pyjamas, the bear stood in several, slightly concerning positions).

 


By the time Yoongi had come back Mickey had abandoned Hoseok's lap to curl up against (the now, slightly large

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter