Kiss

Cat and Candy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

JHope and his third kiss

~~~~

It all started one lazy evening.

The weather was bad. For whatever reason there was, everybody decided to lounge around in the living room. Just when watching Jimin and Jungkook playing video games started to get boring, Taehyung pulled out an empty bottle and loudly suggested a game of truth or dare.

Hoseok was bored so he was the first to join in. Everybody else followed suit soon after. They were scheduled for practice in the afternoon, but the manager was against letting them out with Mother Nature pissing off like that outside. It was a rare chance to rest at home.

So they started the game just like that.

He had a good laugh throughout the game, listening to the “truth” confession and watching the unfortunate members doing the “dare”. After watching Jimin almost puking at the sip of the “punishment drink” concocted by none other but the group’s personal god of destruction, everybody just took hell as it is. Nobody even glanced at the drink anymore.

Finally, the lady luck switched side. Hoseok groaned, earning a snicker from Namjoon who was amongst the most unlucky one. He didn’t think much. It was not going to be “truth”.

‘Dare.’

Jimin glanced at the abominable juice on the table with a growing smile. Seeing that, Hoseok immediately protest.

‘Overrule. Punishment drink not included.’

Everybody else agreed on the notion. Even Namjoon – the abominable juice’s maker. That just made it even scarier.

‘I dare you to kiss Yoongi.’

Jin suddenly spoke, grinning.

Jimin was the first to tip over laughing.

‘Yeah, kiss Suga-hyung!’ he pushed himself up, sniggering. ‘I want to see this. Like last time with V.’

Yoongi frowned at that.

‘What is this? Players can’t be part of punishment.’

‘Overrule!’ Taehyung raised one hand up high. ‘Kookie slapped my just now. Players included. No changing that rule.’

This time, Min Yoongi groaned.

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck with a resigned smile. He should’ve expected that. The boys had a crazy good laugh last time they made him kiss V during the Chuseok Special. Then one more time during that TV show with Jungkook.

Ah, what the hell. He’d kissed a boy before. Two to be exact. Nothing new.

Kissing Suga would equal trying to kiss a wild mongoose. Scary, but it was still possible.

‘Ah, Hobi… the drink isn’t that bad…’

Hoseok snickered, noticing how Yoongi tried to worm his way out of it.

‘I’m not drinking that,’ he pushed himself up to his knees and opened both hands at the black-haired rapper. ‘Come here.’

Yoongi tried to back away, but was caught by V immediately. Getting help now, Hoseok crawled towards the reluctant boy. The others kept cheering; maknaes and hyungs alike.

‘Just a peck on the cheek, hyung,’ Hoseok said as he reached for the older boy’s shoulder, giving Yoongi a less hand-curling option.

Jin’s eyes widening at that.

‘On the lips! The lips!’

This time around, it was Hoseok who protested.

‘You said just a kiss!’

‘I said like the one you did with V,’ Jimin exclaimed. He was making sure it happens. To make a point, he took the greenish-murky juice from the table. ‘Your move n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter