Breath

Fallen Angel

"Thank you. For helping me."

I finally spoke up to thanks him. He was such a nice person I ever met so far. He more like my first person whoever talk to me with such a nice tone and nice smile. Why can't any angel look at me the way this guy did? What did I ever do to them that they hate me so much. My eyes watery at the thought of it.

"Ah yes, you're welcome. Hm? Hey, why are you crying? Was it something I said?"

I shook my head and wipes my tear quickly. For an angel, I can be the one that easily cried. There's a reason Mother Heaven said angel tears are precious. Because we didn't shed tears. We cry diamond. Kai was so shocked to see there's a bunch of small diamonds on my laps. He look at me.

"Erm, miss. Is that yours?"

He ask me politely while pointing on the diamonds that were on my laps. Kai were gawking at it. I picked it up and show it to him. He was so amazed by it. There's a look in his eyes. Make me feel uncomfortable yet giving me slight pleasure to see that eyes of his glow in greed.

"Diamonds? How did you do that?"

I keep it in my fist and they turn into a fine dust. Only a certain angel can do that. Since I kept crying, I learn this trick in order to throw the diamonds away. Kai once again amaze by my trick. I quickly pulled the blanket and put the rose aside before close my eyes. 

"Good night, Kai." 

That's the words that come from my mouth. He quickly get up and walk slowly to his bed and lay down on it. I can't close my eyes. This place still give me a shiver. After I see what has been reflected from his eyes. Greed. A symbol of the Demon features. Is this what Mother Heaven has been said and warn us about? Demon in a relection of a mankind.

"Good night to you too, Cheonsa."

He called me Cheonsa. I look at his way and cast a few words on my tear dust.

"Thee you shouldn't be known, 

Don't even afraid of past,

Yet you won't even knew."

And I blow it towards him. I can still do some spells and his body were covered in my tear dust before it glows and came to me with a tiny light ball. It's his memories about our conversation and what just happen in front of him. No one will know what am I. No one can't know. Or I'll just suffer from another punishment from the Heaven.

"Oh, Mother of Heaven. Guide your lost child in this world of mankind."