I Deserved This

Why Have One Boyfriend When You Can Have Two?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was another day at school. L and Sungyeol got suspended for one whole week. As for you, you knew your friends were definitely upset with you. Woohyun told them the whole story about what him and Sungjong saw that night with you and L. So everyone was upset with you. Even some students who never knew you.

It was lunch time and you kept your distance with your friends who ate their lunch at their usual spot. You decided not to eat lunch; you had no appetite left. So, you headed to the bathroom. You washed your hands. Then suddenly, three girls came out of the stalls.

You didn't mind them, thinking they were just regular girls.

But you were wrong.

Your POV

I turned around, about to dry my hands. But then, one of the girls took me by the hair and banged my head onto the sink, "Ahh!" I screamed. That caught me off guard. AND THE HELL IS THIS CHICK'S PROBLEM!? My head was in too much pain to speak.

"You're a dumb . Thinking you can just have two boyfriends. Two of which are the most hottest and most sweetest guys in school.." Said the girl who slammed my head.

I held my head, in complete pain. I couldn't even register what she was trying to tell me, "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?! You stupid !" She yelled. Suddenly, she punched me right in the gut, and kneed me in the face. I guess I deserved this. But... Should I defend myself?

"YAH! Stop it. I know what I did was wrong. But why must you treat them as if they're some celebrity!? You don't need to hurt me!" I pleaded. My body was hurting. So bad.

"Pssh, you. These boys are the new kingkas. Don't you know that? And you cheat on them with each other? You deserve to be beat up." One of them hissed.

I felt

Please log in to read the full chapter