Our secret

Secret Love Song

https://youtu.be/qgy7vEje5-w

 

Stress. Guilty. Annoyed
That is what he feels now. Everytime he scrolled down his IG and weibo, reading some comments from 'claiming die-hard fan' of them. After sometimes spending at his phone, he threw it aside. Trying to concentrate on his music. Since his departure from the show, he had abundant time to produce songs within his target timeline. He can't help but to think about his woman when imagining the lady in his lyrics. He smiles remembering their moment. Yes, they are in relationships but no one know about that except themselves. When the people surrounding, the fans enquiring about their status, they just kept silent. Their secrets are well sealed and they find that it is challenging to be in this kind of relationship and of course they become more strong day after day.
While having a meeting with his team member, a blink of light from his phone distracting him. He tried to compose himself and focus at least until the meeting last. But he know he can't make the person who text him to wait longer.
"i think we stop for today. I'm tired and need a rest." He said while grabbing his phone. Knowing the cue from him, all of his team leave the room.
Jihyo: Oppa, can we meet at usual place tonight?
Jihyo: I think you are busy now. Never mind i go back to my parents'

He quickly dialled her number while making sure no one can hear him.
"Hello?"
"I'm sorry..i had a meeting just now. I miss you. Don't go anywhere. Come to me." He is rushing in his words like he is running while trying to catch something.
"oppa, calm down. Don't worry. I'm still in the car. You know what, i just pass through your studio."
"Great! Then meet me at usual place. I'll reach there in few minutes"

That night, they spend their precious time on the sofa bed, cuddling while updating each other about their life.
"Oppa, the company had decide to make a major change in the show. I can't help but feel uneasy about their decision." Jihyo trying to find the strength that she need on Gary's chest. Its the thing that worried her most this past week.
"oh? What is the decision? Do they will bring new member to replace me?"
"no oppa. You know we will not agree about new addition. Instead..." Jihyo sighed and Gary noticed it. He slowly turns Jihyo's face so he can read her expression.
"..they will make one or maybe two of us leave the show."
"What?!! No..no. It can't be. Why..why did they think about that? Did rating really important to the company? Did we..failing?"
"You know about it oppa. Even before you decide to leave. The company already give our show some time to change. We are totally away from the initial when we started. People are looking for a different style of show. We had so many competition since we started. Its the reality oppa..as what i told you, i take it for granted that we can always be together doing the show but it still about work..business."
"And my departure, it make the thing worse. I'm sorry.." Gary felt guilty. It reminds him the pictures shared by his fan in IG about the show filming. How hard they work just to continue the thing that they started together. For 7 years.
"Don't blame yourself oppa. Its good thing you leave the show. Seems i got more time with you. Eventhough i had to sacrifice my monday to date with you."
"Jihyo..what if..what if they fired you?"
Jihyo stunned after hearing that question. She never thought that she will be the one who will be out from the show. Its like she feels like sitting at her own comfort zone all this time. Now it snapped back to her, with Gary's leaving from the show, she automatically loss the shield from that zone. Yes, she might be the one.
"Jihyo ah.."
"i..i never thought about that. Then should i just leave? Like you?"
Gary shake his head. He hold her hands tightly.
"Remember..we keep our relationship from the light because of the show. We don't want to ruin the show. Let's you be in the show until the end. It show the worthy of our sacrifice until that day. I don't want people talk bad about your leaving..just like what they said about me. Be patient Jihyo.."
Jihyo cupping his face before kiss his right cheek. She knew that he had hard time after leaving the show. She must continue the battle to make their love worth for that.
"now, can we proceed to next activity? Gary smirks while asking.
"ert.."

Jihyo is regreting now. She should just take a quick nap rather than scroll her phone before. She is having a break in between her scene before she decided to pick up her phone and watching the entertainment news. But few pictures fill up the IG explore posts. Yes..she had an access to Gary's account of IG. And now she regret for having it. One picture or few pictures been compile in a frame is circulated in SNS that morning. The picture been posted by a so-called RM fans but kept criticize about mondaycouple and Gary mostly. In the picture, there is a rumor of Gary's new girlfriend who always follow him during oversea tour. And to the extent of stalking the woman's SNS which show she wearing some of Halyang brand.

She never meet her. Not when they are filming together. But she trust Gary and he will never play with her. But reading some of fan's comment make her upset
'Is it the reason he left RM?'
'She is pretty though..no wonder he willing to let go everything '
'So now he wants to show Jihyo that he can leave his heart behind. Mondaycouple out!!'
'Such a nice pics..wish they get marry soon'
'oppa! She is pretty. Wish d best for your relationship.'

Its not the first time she read such comments but lately she is really sensitive about Gary. Time they spent together became less and she worried that he will leave her one day. No one know about them so it is a risk for him to mingle around with another woman. She silently tearing herself.

Same goes to Gary. He is in the meeting with his team to select few models for his brand. But he is distracted when seeing a news from naver site.
'New loveline for RM: Song Jihyo said mondaycouple had ended'
Eventhough his team is voicing out their opinion but Gary still focus reading the news.
Netizen's comment:
'Good for her. Don't cling to much of the past. Life must go on.'
'I use to be sad when saw this kind of story but now looking at her benefit that is good for her.'
'Please make a new loveline with Kim Jongkook. I shipped them!'
'Gary must be regret for leaving her behind'
'Goodnews for Jihyo. I heard Gary already got new girl.'

Gary throws his phone hard on the table which bring attention to others in the room.
"Hyung, are you alright?"
"Er..yes. No..no. I'm not alright."
"why you seem so stressful nowadays. I told you leave your sns. You are being distracted too much."
Gary slowly picks up his phone and before he delete the content inside his phone,he saw the latest picture about his rumour 'girlfriend'. He is really disappointed with the comment and the picture that been spread. He unfollow all his following and delete the content. He knew Jihyo can read it.
'Sick people is everywhere. Can they just leave us alone?' he silently thought before go back to his meeting.

"You know is just a rumor right? I will not betray you." Gary tries to comfort Jihyo. They had a phone call that night.
"i know but somehow it still feel that upset. I need to confirm back with you."
"How about the news? Did you said about our ending?"
"Oppa, its true..mondaycouple had ended. Its just us now. Gary and Jihyo."
"you want our fans to forget about us. Don't you know how many of them are upset about that? And you want them to forget for the memory we created for 7 years?"
"why you raise your voice to me? Is it that important? Even we ended in the show but we are real outside. I am yours oppa, and you are mine."
"but people out there don't know about us. They are separating us and i am quite stress about this. How can i keep calm?"
It was a silent for a while before both of them realize that they are just blaming and throw all their burden to each other. Gary the first one to talk after realizing Jihyo is weeping silently
"i'm sorry..i should not said that."
"Do you trust me oppa? Do you still love me?"
"i trust you, baby and i love you..a lot."
"I am tired oppa. I will call you back tomorrow." Jihyo just ended the call without awaiting for Gary's answer. Gary sighed. They sure had a big issue now.
'Keeping a secret is already a big burden. How can i keep our relationship in such way?'
That night both of them just sleeping away with hope that their problem settled once they wake up.

Gary reads the chat group of RM that morning. He need to see Jihyo now.
'SBS had decided, Jongkook and Jihyo will be out from the show.'
Mrs Cheon rushing to the front door. She is shock to see Gary stands in front of the door.

"May i see Jihyo for a while?"

After few knocks and words of console, a door of the room is open. Everyone awaiting outside the door watch the sad and gloomy face of that person.
"Seong Im..Gary wants to see you."
"Omma, Appa..can you give us some time? Alone?"
Both her parents leave him behind. Jihyo then invited Gary inside her room.
"Why did you come here?"
"Jihyo..forgot about last night. We had to make a plan. They fired you. We need to do something."
"what do you want to do?" she avoiding Gary's eyes. She still not in the mood.
"Jihyo, do you want a future with me? Do you ever dream that i will be the man that holding your hand when you old?"
Jihyo looks at his face, blank a while. Gary grabs her hands tightly.
"Let them kill our loveline. Let them forget about mondaycouple. We can create new loveline in the show and real. We slashed back the company. There is plenty of company that want us. They will never thought of this."
"Are you make a business deal with our relationship?"
"More like a proposal..lifetime proposal."
Jihyo smiles widely for first time since she learn the bad news this morning.
"Lets make it public.." Gary said confidently before kiss her forehead

The End

We just hope the best for mondaycouple and as what stated above mondaycouple might just be a memory but Gary-Jihyo is just beginning..
Merry Christmas!!