Final

Asc woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For all da KErmin fans out there, this chapter is for you!

 

Jimin's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo ASC fans! This is Jimin and Smangel on the before school club show on V!" I waved enthusiastically as Smangel gave his bright smile.

"Smangel! Smangel! Smangel!" We bobbed our heads to imaginary music as live comments started to flood in.

"Jimin, they want to sing one of your favourite songs." Kevin pointed to the numerous amount of comments at the side of the IPhone screen that said 'PLEASE SING SLOW MOTION' and immediately I started singing, with Kevin adding the harmony.

"Your singing is awful!" I teased jokingly, sticking out my tongue. We all know his voice is heavenly.

"Ouch, I'm so hurt. Be nice, Jimin. You should learn from Eric." He retorted as Eric came around and sat between us.

"Hey guys I'm Eric the main MC of ASC and here are my two sidekicks!" 

I glanced at Kevin and he nodded. Together, we kicked his sides.

"What was that for?!"

"We're your side kicks! Get it? Side-kick?"

"Urgh...that's so lame." He faked a sassy tone and flipped his fringe.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head in annoyance.

One of the live comments told us to jam to BTS 'Fire', and immediately Kevin searched it up and played it.

We danced around, shaking the camera like mad kids, hopping around, trying to make as little noise as possible, which was impossible due to all the excitement. I handed to phone to Kevin so I could dance more.

Grabbing the plastic rose from the vase in the middle of a table, I waved it around like a light stick as we all jammed to the music.

"Hey, be careful around the glass vase." Eric warned, but I turned a deaf ear and continued to wave the flower around like it were a fairy wand.

"Bibitty bobbity boo!"

"CRASH!"

It happened in a flash. One moment the vase was there, one moment it was on the floor, glass shards scattered all over the floor.

Luckily, it was swept sideways, so none of the glass shards had been embedded in my legs, or things would have been way worst.

"Jimin!" Kevin quickly assured the fans I was fine and went away to another place to do the live recording so the fans didn't see the incident.

 Eric came over to check on me. 

"Are you okay?" He sat me down and let me lay me legs across the other chair so he could inspect them. Seeing that no harm was done, he sighed in relief. 

Then came the scolding.

"Didn't I tell you not to play around the glass vase? Why didn't you listen to me?" I looked down to avoid his intense gaze but he tilted my chin up.

"What if the glass vase crashed in your direction and cut your legs? What if it hurt someone else? Jimin, you can't be so reckless!" He continued to nag on and on and on. 

"Sorry..."

"I want to you to clean up this mess and go kneel in the corner with your arms raised for five minutes. Kevin and I will finish up the live show."

"But I don't want to!" 

"Park Jimin."

"Fine." I huffed, sweeping up the mess. 

Eric went to get Kevin as the accident was cleared up. He looked at me, nodding towards the corner of the studio, where the small phone camera could not see.

Still, I could not stand being treated like a five year old, and squeezed between the two of them. 

"Hey guys I'm back! I'm fine, thank you very much for your concern! I feel so gamdong~" Kevin chuckled and Eric glanced over at me, as if giving me a last chance. 

Not taking it.

Just then, BTS crashed into our studio, and decided to jam to their other songs and play around. I put the issue behind me as E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter