Juho

In the snow...

Juho chuckled as he watched his girlfriend out playing in the snow. She had arrived early to meet him after he finished practice for the day. She had text him to say that she would be waiting outside, even though he had insisted that she wait inside where it was warmer.

 

“Jagi~” he called, his deep voice carrying over to her. She turned to him, her cheeks tinted with pink from the cold. “Come here.” He said, his arms open, ready for a hug. She smiled and rushed towards him, pressing her cold cheek against his neck. “Aigo, you’re freezing.” He scolded as he took off his scarf and wrapped it around her neck. “I don’t feel cold because I was running about so much.” She admitted even though she was grateful for his scarf, the scent of his cologne clinging to it.

 

“Still, I don’t want you to get sick.” He said as he fussed with her coat. She laughed and stretched up on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his cheek. “You’re cute when you're being caring like this.” She said, a grin on her face. “Then I must always be cute.” He said cheekily. He slipped his hand into hers, “Come on, I’m starving.” He said as they started walking. “Juho… how long were you watching me in the snow?” she asked. He grinned at her. “Long enough to see you try to catch the snow with your tongue and almost face plant, you really need to be more careful, Jagi.” He said, a grin on his face. “Ugh, shut up.” she whined, embarrassed that she had been caught being clumsy. He chuckled at her, “Don’t worry, I’ll always be there to catch you if you fall.” He said, giving her an exaggerated wink, making the both of them laugh as they headed for a late night date.