Confess

NO END

Jihyo ah can i tell you something?ask gary. Sure oppa whats it. Jihyo said.

Gary pov

well actually i want to tell the truth feeling toward you yeah since we're monday couple i found i really love you and still untill now. When I leave running man i pretty sure you're really and only person who i love. I said to her.

Jihyo pov

what he feel that way too? I said to myself. Then i said to him what i feel. Oppa you feel that way too i'm not the only one? Then i stop first to see his expresion and yes he really shock plus happy now from what i see.

Jihyo ah you love me too? Gary ask jihyo. Yes oppa i truly in love with you kang gary. After you leave the show i notice i should tell you earlier about this and i'm not happy anymore to film after you left. And since i dated chang joo also i notice i love you more than him. Gumawo for bring this topic first oppa.

So jihyo ah do you want to be my girlfriend? Gary ask her.

yes oppa i do. Salanghae.jihyo said

then they kiss .

6 month later~

Mongji you awake?

yes oppa?jihyo reply sweetly to gary. Oppa palli or we will late.

Gary pov

oo yeah today we will declare our realationship to running man members first the media.

Meeting location(running man members)

Gary ah ouh jihyo..? Jaesuk said and also shock when he see i come interlocking hands with jihyo same feelings for the others too.

So do you.. haha said.

yes dong hoonie.gary said 

then chukkae habnida!!🎆kwang soo and jong kook said.

Monday couple pov

so finally we had declare our realationship with her to media seems like all of our mc's fan really happy hihi.

Jihyo ah let's dress up i want to bring you somewhere .

eodi oppa? Jihyo said.

well that's secret dang shin ah@_@