Final

Sejeong's ChaeKyul Fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry all my fanfics so far have loads of crack lately... Still hope you guys are enjoying them!

=

 

Chaeyeon glanced at Jieqiong.

Jieqiong glanced at Chaeyeon.

The two girls passed by one another in the crowded halls of Ideal Academy...

Then they both suddenly spun around, grabbed each other forcefully, and kissed each other on the lips with amazing passion. Everyone stopped, gasped and stared in shock and surprise as the two girls deepened the kiss even further, their tongues intertwining and-

 

=

 

"No! No no no! Start it again!" Chungha yelled at the gay creep writing a fanfic about her fellow group members.

"Wuh? But...w-why?" Sejeong cried.

"C'mon, where's the plot? Where's the substance? You can't just eat two slices of bread; you gotta put something in between 'em, right? A delicious sandwich has bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato and any kind sauce. We can't just have Chaeyeon and Jieqiong randomly become lovers out of nowhere!"

"Why not? It’s quick and straight to the point!"

"Because you idiot, no one likes to read a fic without even a little bit of a plot, especially those cocky smart- lesbians that rule the web..."

"You have issues..."

“Excuse me?”

“I…I said here are some tissues.”

“Anyways, why do you even want to write a fanfic about them anyways?”

“Well for starters, how can you not want to is the question!? I’ve secretly been watching them closely ever since we were on the show Produce 101 together. Their perfect, beautiful visuals are like a match made in heaven, they have complete different personalities which is engaging to watch when they interact, and the way they get nervous around each other is so cute… It’s devastating that we all won’t in the same permanent group anymore because I won’t be able to creep on them as much.”

"Alright, you're weird, I get it! Now just shut the hell up and start all over again, got it?"

"Fine...fine..."

 

=

 

Princess Chaeyeon was kidnapped from her Kingdom and taken as hostage by an evil Prince named Gongmyung. He took her away because he was furious that she rejected to be his Queen and was even more mad when she said the reason was because she's in love with another person. Princess Chaeyeon prayed everyday that her love since childhood would come find her one day and rescue her.  She had thoughts that she would be trapped in the tower forever until she finally looked outside the window… she let out a cheer as she watched her beloved knight Jieqiong vanquish the evil dragon-vampire Sohye. With a single slash from her majestic fire blade, Jieqiong beheaded the dreadful beast, purging the land of its vile dark mist. Jieqiong wiped her brow and let out a sigh of relief. 'At last...it's finally over...' she thought to herself.

“Princess Chaeyeon, where are you!?” Jieqiong yelled into the sky.

“Jieqiong, my hero! I’m over here!” The Princess cried from the tower.

Running over to her victorious heroine, Princess Chaeyeon threw her arms around Jieqiong and kissed her on the lips lovingly. When they separated, Princess Chaeyeon smiled and said, "Say...how about we get married right away and rule the whole kingdom together?"

Jieqiong was more than happy to obey and replied, “I’d want nothing else, my princess.”

 

=

 

"JESUS FRICKIN' CHRIST, MAN! I'M SORRY TO HAVE SAID THE LORD'S SON'S NAME IN VAIN, BUT YOU SERIOUS A S S AT WRITING, B I T C H!" Chungha screamed in annoyance.

"Where the heck did I go wrong now?!" Sejeong asked, incredibly confused. “I thought it was my best work so far...just magnificent.”

"M-MAGNIFICENT!? PLEASE…! WHY DID YOU START THE STORY OFF WITH IT ENDING ALREADY? MY GOD, HAVEN'T YOU EVER READ FANFICTION IDIOT? SCRATCH THAT: HAVE YOU EVER READ ANYTHING? ONLY WEIRD STEPHEN KING AND OTHER BOOKS LIKE THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FRAGILENESS OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE CAN HAVE THE ENDING OF THE STORY BE THE BEGINNING! FANTASY CRAP LIKE THIS CANNOT BEGIN THIS WAY! YOU DON'T READ BOOKS, AM I RIGHT?"

"To be honest… not really... I only read picture books. Maybe that's why you should be the one writing this ChaeKyul fanfic for me?"

A smirk formed on Chungha’s lips, "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED...LOSER! I WILL WRITE THE FIC!"

"GO FOR IT...DYKE!"

 

=

 

Love is a lie.

Love is a lie?

Love is a lie!

Love is not a lie.

Love is a lie.

Love is a lie?

Love is a lie!

Love is not a lie.

Love is a lie.

Love is a lie?

Love is a lie!!!

 

=

 

"Damn...I actually at writing more than you."

"Damn right you do!"

Suddenly, as Sejeong and Chungha started another useless argument, the door flung open. Standing in the doorway were Chaeyeon and Jieqiong, kissing each other lustfully and looking rather flustered with their lipsticks smudged. "Damn," Chaeyeon muttered, "I totally thought this room would be empty...let's keep looking over there and find another spot..."

“Okay, Chaeyeon-unnie!” Jieqiong responded happily and followed the older girl’s tail.

“Oh, and by the way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter