Chapter 9

Girls' Generation Hello baby Season 2, Hello SHINee

I made some changes to the chapter before. Please do understand. Hehehe.

___________________________________________________________________________

“I suggested we draw lots on how we choose who will by who presents.” Taeyeon raised her hand.

“Okay then. Drawing lots it is………”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany and Key: Buying for Jonghyun and Jessica

“Let’s buy a lot a lot a lot of pink things for them.” Tiffany spread her arms out to emphasise her words, “But won’t Jonghyun not like it?”

“It is okay, they won’t dare to not accept something from me.” Key replied nonchalantly, flipping his hair in his diva-icious way.

“How do you know?” Tiffany asked looking at the latter, who is a few inches taller than her.

“Cause I live with them.” He answered smoothing the imaginary creases of his jacket.

“Me too.” Tiffany nodded her head, in a understanding way, as Key gave her a shock-look, “I mean with my girls.”

“So what does Jonghyun need this days?” Tiffany quizzed in her manager slash motherly way, “A new guitar?”

“Noo, he has too many.”

“How about a hat?” Tiffany looked around before picking up a pink fedora, “Jackson Hwang, Ow!”

“Let’s just buy him a pink soccer ball.” Key said firmly pointing to the pink soccer ball, “He will love it.”

“But doesn’t he at soccer?” Tiffany questioned while picking up the ball, “I saw him play with Minho before, and Oh My God, even Yoona who hates sports can play better than him.”

“It is alright, his motto is “Practice makes Perfect” anyway.”

……………………………….......

Jonghyun and Jessica: Buying for Taemin and Seohyun.

“So what do you think Seohyun will like?” Jessica asked worriedly, her current state different from her usual iciness.

“How would I know?” Jonghyun flapped his hand at her, “I don’t live with her.”

“I know she likes Sweet potato, Yonghwa and Keroro.” She held up three fingers.

“Let’s get her a sweet potato hand held fan then.” Jonghyun pointed at a mini fan hidden in a plastic sweet potato covering, “The weather is getting hotter anyway.”

“What if she eats it?” Jessica’s forehead creased a sign that the ice princess is extremely worried, “She will go to the hospital!”

“Don’t be think so negatively.” Jonghyun scolded, “How about a Keroro figurine?”

“No.” Jessica said firmly in her American English and shook her head, “She has millions of them at the dorm! Our dorm is like some Keroro shrine!”

“Then?” Jonghyun shrugged in defeated, “I seriously give up!”

“Me too.” Jessica slumped her shoulders.

………………………………..........................................................................

Taemin and Seohyun: Buying for Taeyeon and Onew

“Seohyun omma, what do you think will suit Onew-hyung?” Taemin asked as he his hair nervously.

“Um, something chicken-ish?” Seohyun suggested, “There is this rubber chicken which squawks when you press its stomach.”

“Onew-hyung has a lot of those, ‘squakies’ already.” Taemin pouted annoyed by the fact that it was so hard to look for something for Onew hyung, “He got them from the fans. He got so much that he started selling ones with his signature on eBay.”

“Or we can buy a couple kitchen apron for him and Key.” Seohyun held up a apron which had ‘I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH CHICKEN.”

“Key-hyung doesn’t think of such aprons as good clothes, he calls this aprons ‘fashion disasters’ .” Taemin sighed, “He likes hot pink ones, such as this.” He held up a pink and white frilly apron which were covered in ribbons.

“Oh. I see….” Seohyun muttered, recovering from the shock that the usually diva like Key actually liked such frilly things, “Or, we can buy him this.” Seohyun pointed to a chicken which was made from a hand towel.

“He might eat it…..” Taemin stated, “Mistaking it for a real chicken.”

“Or we can buy him a month’s supply of chicken.” Seohyun scratched her head, “That seems like what Onew-oppa would want.”

“He would get fatter,” Taemin shook his head, “Should we just gat him pyjamas with loads of chicken prints?”

“That will be good, the more chickens, the better.”

……………………………….......................................................

Taeyeon and Onew: Buying for Yuri and Minho.

“Will Yuri like this?” Onew chirped, holding up a hot pink bag with his fore finger and thumb.

“No.” Taeyeon said firmly, “If you are planning to give that to Fany, then it should be wrapped in pink wrapping paper. But Yuri isn’t a fan of pink.”

“Or we can give her chicken.” Onew added, “I have a lot.”

“She doesn’t like chicken.” Taeyeon patted Onew’s head, “And why sacrifice chicken for someone who won’t finish eating it by the time it expires. Girl groups have to maintain our figure.”

“But I really hope to get closer to her.” Onew sighed, “She is close to Taeminnie, Jjong, Key and Minho, except for me.”

“Yeah, cause she said your gag styles are different. And partly because she is rather scary, her kkab-ness. Even Leeteuk is afraid of her.” Taeyeon pointed out, “I think I am the only group leader in SM who is not afraid of her.”

“But I really want to get close to her….”

“I know she likes Minho, maybe we can get her some Minho figurine

“Or we can give her Minho. As the leader of the group, I don’t mind.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri and Minho: Buying for Tiffany and Key.

“Both Fany and Key likes pink and lady gaga.” Yuri started chewing on her bitten nails.

“Yeah, Key even has a pink blanket her got from his mother.” Minho shuddered at the thought of other pink things that Key own.

“Fany too. Pink hair band. Pink clothes. Pink bag. We should just call her pink fany!” Yuri started having Goosebumps, “She even bought a pink totoro after getting one from a Taiwanese fan.”

“Key was worst, he made us wear pink shirts and pants on his birthday, ordered a pink cake and forced us to re-wrap the presents we bought in pink wrapping paper.” Minho massaged his temples, “It was like a living nightmare.”

“But they will expect to get pink presents and will give pink presents.” Yuri her hair, “So we should get pink colour stuff and wrapping paper.”

“But Key is rather picky….” Minho rolled his eye.

“You mean very.” Yuri corrected, she herself had witnessed Key’s unique behaviour too many times and hence, know it very well.

“So we need to get some thing Key-ish.”

“Like pink pyjamas?” Yuri suggested.

“So he can add it to his collection of pink pyjamas?” Minho cocked his eyebrows, “He has the spring collection all prepared a few months ago.”

“Alrighty then. How about this bobble head of himself.” Yuri picked it up carefully, “Since he loves himself so much. And plus, the head moves.”

Minho bit his lips as Yuri handed the toy to him, “Be careful okay? The spring seems a little thin.”

Minho nodded his head and started fiddling with the toy’s head.

“If you touch the head too much, it might drop….” But before Yuri could finish her sentence, Key’s head fell off the body and landed on the floor, before breaking into many pieces.

“Off.” Minho continued, “Thank for the tip omma.”

“Well, since you broke it apologise to Key!” Yuri waved her hand at the camera, “Do sorry sorry!”

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry, Key Key Key Key Key Key Key Key, I didn’t mean to break it break it!” Minho sang as he did the Sorry sorry dance.

“Your own version of Sorry Sorry?” Yuri chirped

“Sorry Key.” Minho muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So have you all bought all the Christmas presents?” Onew asked as he wagged his fingers at the 4 SNSD mummies and 4 SHINee babies.

“Neh~”

“So are you guys going to go back to the baby house and wrap it all nicely?” Taeyeon question cocking her eyebrow.

“Neh~”

“Can you stop asking us questions?” Key flipped his hair, Diva-iciously, and rolled his eyes, “I am tired of standing here.”

“Key.” Tiffany glared at him, menacingly, “Be quiet and listen to the Chicken leader and Dorky Kid.”

Jonghyun shot a smug look at Key, who glared back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_SUxdDiLDs

“Yah.” Jessica scolded, shooting her own icy glare, while pulling his ear, “Listen up.”

“Onew-hyung!” Jonghyun’s hand shot up, “Jessica-omma is bullying me.” He whined.

“She is your omma, she has the right to bully you.” One replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Then I want to change my omma, to someone less threatening.” Jonghyun complained.

“Yah!” Jessica looked up from her daydreaming, “What did you say?”

“Nothing.” Jonghyun murmured and he looked.

“Sica-omma!” Key called cheekily, “Jonghyun-hyung said he wants to change ommas.” Before sticking out his tongue playfully.

“Bowh?! Yah! Kim Jong Hyun!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heys. My precious readers. I am terribly sorry I have not updated fro so superbly long. I have made some changes to the chapter before and hence made a longer version of the second part of the chapter before. Sorry to those who expected a New Year chapter. Thank you so so so much for the support and all! I will update ASAP. :D

~Always thinking of my awesome readers, Zhi Wei