Final

Whee in first day of school

« So honey, tell me, how was your very first day of school Mommy told me she was sad leaving you this morning you know.”

“Wait mom, my ice cream is melting !”

Moonbyul scoffed, she may not be their flesh and bones, but her daughter’s personality was so much like her wife Solar,bright yet frank and really,really food enthusiastic.

I’m almost jealous of their décalcomanie joke.

She didn’t had to wait that long, thanks to Whee in’s appetize. Sitting on a bench in the school's nearest park, the young mother had just fetch her 6 years old daughter from school, her first day of school.

“I guess school is cool mom, and the food was okay, though I prefer Mommy’s Bolognese pasta !”

The bright sky, the colorfull park only emphazise her daughter bubbly and shiny face, so much that Moonbyul felt the urge to pinch her cheek.

Really, Whee In was just too cute for her.

 

“Nobody can resist your Mommy’s pasta you know. But really, how did the day went ? How is your classroom ?”

“The class room is soooo pretty mom ! there are drawing everywhere and the teacher ask us to bring our own too !”

“Oh really ?”

“I wanna draw Kkomo and bring it to class.”

“Whatever you want honey, but will your kitten stay still while you’re drawing him ?”

“I’m raising him good mom, he will !”

“Hmm, if you say so. ..Anything more to add ? ..Did you made friends ?”

Instinctively, Moonbyul wrapped her arm around her small daughter, in a protective embrace. They had moved 2 months prior, during the summer, for Solar’s work. So the parents were rather anxious for their daughter first day in elementary school, and it was because she was unable to hide her worrisome that Moonbyul ask questions after question to her Whee In.

“Well..”

“Yes ? I’m listening honey.”

“Well mom, today I ate a fly !”

“What ?”

“I was yummy !”

“Why did you do that Wheenie ?”

“Heejinie made me do it.”

“Heejinie ? Who is it ?”

“She also dare me to eat sand, so I did it.”

By reflex, the worried mother took her daughter’s face between her hands and examined her closely. She didn’t know why she was doing this, it was just her mother instinct taking the lead.

“Why did you do this wheeny, sands and flies aren’t supposed to be eaten you know.”

“She dare me mom ! I couldn’t refuse. Beside..”

“What ?”

“She’s my bestfriend of the whole universe now.”

Moonbyul put some space between her daughter and her, only to look at her from head to toes.

Children’ s logic... I shouldn't think too much of it

She noticed the goofy smile of her daughter, as well as how her feet swing exintingly from left to right while she recall the meeting of the “bestfriend of the whole universe”. She kindly smile at her daughter while ruffling her hair. She couldn’t wait to go back home and see the face of her beloved one once Whee in would tell her day.

“Then Wheenie, be sure to introduce her to me tomorrow.”

 

-------------------------------------------

Just a small one, based on a conversation I had on twitter lmao

Anyways...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOON BYUL YI !