Episode:1

I.....who is not you

Part_1

[Wonwoo's pov]

"W-what're u saying about???I-I don't understand"I said with cracking voice.

" I want a divorce"Mingyu said.

" Did I do any mistakes?Was I a bad wife?Is there anything u don't like about me or -"

"Please stop Wonwoo.You are making me confused" 

"Then why?"I mumbled,trying not to cry. 

"To tell the truth,I fell for another guy and-"

"and?" 

"And he's pregnant" 

"W-WHAT!G-gyu....s-stop kidding..I-it's not fun" 

"I'm telling the truth,Wonwoo.."

I fell down immediately,I felt betrayed,how can my husband whom I've known since from high school do this to me...huh??

"Then how about our Seyong????He's barely four.He will be really suffered by this"I mumbled between sobs. 

"He will become used to this after times-"

Before he finished,I slapped him in the face.. 

"Aren't u a human!!Don't u have a little kindness!!Seyong is our son!How can u say this with ur own mouth!KIM MINGYU,U ARE NOT A HUMAN BUT A MONSTER,DISGUSTING MONSTER!YOU DON'T WORTH TO BE SEYONG'S FATHER!"I yelled,feelings burst out.

"Tch,how noisy...May be that's a reason why Mingyu disappointed u"

We heard a voice.

And an attractive figure walked towards them. 

"Cheollie,what're u doing here?"Mingyu told to that guy

"I'll be your wife after he accept the divorce.So I come here to live with you.Why?Am I wrong,Gyu??"

'Such a bold one',I thought.

"Excuse me!I'm his wife..and I haven't divorced with him.Moreover,I'm mother of his son.You can't enter this place without my permission"

I can't lose to that person,who will take my family from my embrace forever.

I have to be strong....

"Mother of his son??hk..Then,you must back off...I also have his baby now and I'll become the mother of his chid too.So..If u can think properly,u must back off"*smirks*

"What?!!"

That person approached me and whispered in my ears..

"Don't tie him with ur child....He's mine now"*smirks*

I was very furious and I slapped his face.

"Tying him with my chid,huh???Who's the real one doing that??I've been married with him for five years and we even have a child..You're like using the rubbish that I've thrown away.You -"

Before I finished,I felt being pushed roughly onto the floor.

"Uhh..." The lower region of my abdomen felt hurt... but I ignore it.....

Because my heart hurts even more...

To my surprise is,the person who pushed me roughly is my beloved husband,Seyong's father,Kim Mingyu.

"Mingyu!?!Why?"

"Don't u dare to lay a finger on him or I'll never forgive u!"

"Mingyu....."Tears flowed down on my cheeks.

"Please go away,Wonwoo..I don't need you any more."

I saw that guy who named Cheollie smirked. 

I was lost......

"O.K. I understand.I'll accept ur request.I'll sign this paper......But...please treat our Seyong well....Don't hurt him physically or mentally....Please be good to him...Atleast please responsible to him as a father!"I said,blocking my tears. 

"I'm his father.I know what to do"

"Ok...Let's divorce then..."

Pov end##

But three of them never know is barely four years old little boy who is hugging his teddy bear is watching them with tears in his eyes. 

"Omma...",he whispered with trembling voice....

           ----------------------------------------

[Wonwoo's pov]

After signing the divorce paper,I packed my things,ready to get out from their house. 

Before I go,I went to my little boy,Seyong's room. 

I want to greet my baby before I left everything here.....

"Ooh...uri Seyonggie is sleeping~"I cooed,watching my sleeping child. Then I approached my baby's bed,sat on it and rubbed his bangs from her forehead.

"Seyong-ah....Omma have to go to somewhere.....Omma don't want to.......But....it seems like fate don't let us to stay together......Omma really love u,my little baby....Omma will always remember u....Be a good boy.....Omma know that you're clever~Try hard to become a successful person whom everyone admire...And be responsible...Omma want to stay beside u andwatch ur growth and success but.......Omma have to go because of some reasons.....I promise We'll meet again when u become an adult.....Omma will miss u Seyonggie......"Letting my tears fall,I whispered these words to my child.....

"Goodbye Seyong-ah.....Omma have to go..."I kissed my son's forehead and left....

"Goodbye Kim Mingyu...You're really cruel..."

Pov ended#

But the thing Wonwoo didn't know was his beloved baby,Seyong was crying silently.

He's not asleep...

He heard every words which his mom said.

"I promise u,Omma.....I'll find u when I become an adult and we'll live happily forever......"