Chapter 5

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica Jung*

This guy is just so stubborn, he insist that he want to send me to school today. I said no many times because she might see me with him, why am I even thinking of her. She's just a student and nothing more. 

So here we are right now, standing in front of the school gate with him carrying my things. Some students are giving me the looks maybe wondering who is this guy and why is he holding my hand and it seems like luck is not on my side today because guess who just walked in front of us... the one and only. 

She only stare at me for a while and then she lowered her gaze into our hands and I almost want to let go of it but this guy just keep holding on to it. 

"Do you know that student?" he asked me and I know that he also noticed that she keeps staring at me. 

"Yes, she's just a new student here, she's Tiffany's student." I answered and just continue walking. 

And after such a long walk, we are already here in our faculty and he pecked my lips before leaving not even caring if there is any student around us. 

"Don't start" I said as I sense that Tiffany is about to say something. 

She just sigh and continue working on her stuff. 

"Don't you have any class?" I break the silence after a long minute and she just shrug as an answer.

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment now? What did I do?" I am getting annoyed with her, why can't she just support me with going out with him, he's not that bad. 

"You know it Sooyeon." she used my korean name so I can tell that she is really angry right now. 

"I'm sorry, okay? I can't just help it" I said slumping on my chair while looking at the ceiling. 

"I don't want you to get hurt again, Jessica. I don't ever want to see you cry because of some guy. You deserve to be happy" she said finally facing my direction

"He's making me happy, Tiffany and I know that he won't hurt me." I answered, whispering the last part because to be honest, I'm not really sure if he won't hurt me.

"See, you're not even sure if he won't really hurt you. Jessica Jung! Go to the right person!" I know that once we start bickering there will be no end of it. 

"And who's that right person? Your ing student? Really, Tiffany? You want me to lose everything that I worked so hard for just to date that student of yours?" We're lucky that we are the only people in this faculty or else, the news will already spread like a wild fire

"I'm not saying that you should date her! She's not the only person here in the entire universe! There's a lot of people there around you, why don't you try and find another guy?" 

"And what? People will start calling me a sl*t for dating so many guys?" That seemed to get her because she stay quiet after that 

"Jessica, you do know that I am just worried about you, you're my best friend." she said holding my hand

"I know, I'm sorry if I said those things," I hugged her and there's nothing more better than the comfort that your best friend can give. 

"Are we okay now?" she asked showing me her eyesmile. 

"Whatever, Hwang." I chuckled while rolling my eyes. 

"Do you really think she likes me?" I asked

"Who?" 

"Iris," I answered remembering that girl 

"I actually talked to her about that thing," Tiffany said and that got my attention

"What did she say?" I am so confused now and I just hope that Tiffany won't be an and leave me here without answering my question. 

"That's for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter