How I wish

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sitting on the bench inside the waiting room and staying here like hours ago, waiting for our next performance and promotion. My eyes are gazing only for the two males who are laughing on whatever things. Non-stop whispering to each other, somewhat like flirting. They are so close, and sweet to each other. Yes, they are bestfriends, but seeing them always like that, you could say they more look like a couple...uh..like a married couple. 

 

 

And I hate that. 

 

 

I'm jealous. So ing jealous! 

 

 

 

I'm talking about Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend, Park Jimin. 

 

 

I'm inlove with that ing alien who has his very adorable boxy smile and a deep voice. That mole on the tip of his nose, his eyes with seductive glares that could melt everyone especially me, his lips whete he bit it everytime we are performing and it that makes me want to kiss that kissable and pretty lips, his beautiful face and body which I want to own. I want him so badly, and I want to own him. 

How I wish.... 

 

 

I wish I'm the one sitting beside him. 

 

I wish I'm the one who makes him laugh. 

 

I wish I'm the one who he cuddles. 

 

I wish I'm the one who he gave that sweet smiles. 

 

I wish I'm that Park Jimin. 

 

 

I envy him so much that I want to push him away from Taehyung, but I can't. 

 

I can't tell him the truth because I'm afraid of being rejected. I'm stupid. I badly want to confess but everytime I see them cuddling with each other, I give up. this feeling! 

 

I'm a loser. I'm not brave enough to face the consequence once I've confessed to him. I nearly want to cry coz it hurts me a lot, but I prevent myself from crying. 

 

 

Every night before we sleep, I often check the shared room of Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok. But once I've entered their room, my heart almost explode. There, Jimin's back leaning against Taehyung's chest. Jimin is in between Taehyung's legs. I really want to run away before they could realize my presence but it's too late coz Hoseok-hyung already noticed me. 

 

 

There was another time where Taehyung and I left alone in our dance studio. But nothing happened coz we are focused on practicing so hard. After that, he keeps on telling weird stories and keeps on laughing, and because I love him, I laughed also though it was not funny. But when we are going back to our dorm, his attention was already on his phone. Then I found out, him and Jimin were chatting. He keeps on giggling, smiling, and laughing whenever Jimin replies him. There, I feel jealous. I can't make him like that the way Jimin can do. I'm with Taehyung but why I can't do such things that could make him giggle, smile, and laugh like that!? I really envy his bestfriend, Jimin-hyung. How I wish I can also do that to him... 

 

 

  ======

 

The next day, I saw him and his bestfriend in the living room. They are sitting on the couch, watching tv and eating snacks. The shorter boy was resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. I was about to turn away and get out on where I've been standing but Jimin called me. 

 

Jimin pointed the space beside him in the couch where they are seated, and told me to sit beside him and join them in watching. I want to say no but looks like I'm so stupid to refuse. They both looked at me in confusion coz I'm just standing here and not bothering to move. I just nodded and sat beside them. I didn't bother to glance at them because it only breaks my heart and maybe I could die in jealousy. They are just cuddling with each other like nobody is around them. I wish the other member will join here so that I don't feel out of place sitting beside the two persons who likes to cuddle all the time. 

 

 

I'm so quiet in which I think Jimin noticed that I'm not talking for almost an hour. An hour! 

 

"I thought you are already asleep there coz you're so quiet." Jimin said, confused. Taehyung then agreed. They both looked at me again. I don't know what to say so I just shrugged. 

 

"You're weird" Taehyung simply said. I looked at him but regret it coz he's so handsome and I want to kiss him right away. I gulped and averted my gaze o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter