⭐Chapter 1- Maze⭐

⭐Can't Say ~Keo Version ~⭐

   Jaehwan doesn't know how long he's been walking now, at some point he gave up even trying to remember long ago. Sometimes he would forget why he was in this situation, all he knew was that he and Taekwoon were walking together in a park passing time while waiting for the others to arive so that they could hang out. But then everything was a blur after that, the next thing he knew was that he somehow ended up here in some forest area alone without Taekwoon by his side.

   Soon after he debated on leaving his spot or to go find Taekwoon, and decided to go find Taekwoon since he didn't want to wait there anxiously knowing that maybe something could've happened to Taekwoon and immediately went on the path he was on. Trying to find him as quickly as possible and hopefully be able to leave this environment full of nothing but nature that he somehow had a feeling he was going to hate seeing any nature for a while.

   But while he was walking in a forest that looks beautiful with birds chirping and with some animals here and there it was a feeling of peace and relaxation. That was until he realized that as he kept on walking in the forest environment, it seemed to keep going on like a maze. As he tried to go different ways, which proved to be rather difficult not long after since it's repeats over and over. And it kept happening no matter what he did his only motivation was to find his Taekwoonie and the others if there even in this maze-like environment.

   "Taekwoon!......Taekwoon!", Jaehwan yelled "Where are you? Please answer me! Taekwoon!". As he walked forward in hopes of finding him soon.

 

⭐To Be Continued⭐

~Sorry if it's extremely short, but this has been w/o an update for a while and I wanted to put something in here hope you guys like it (^-^)~