Late happy new year!

Gifts for Grandpa

Jimin glared at his friends as he listened to their idea of what to give Yoongi for Christmas. They had this big plan and it mainly relied on Jimin co-operating and Yoongi's habbit to sleep in.
"So let me try and understand this...you want me to leave Yoongi alone in our apartment with no letter, no note and nothing to tell him I'm okay, and you want me to let you all play a game with him so at the end of the night he finds me at some New Years Party before count down?" Jimin questioned, the others just nodded, Taehyung especially looked excited about this plan as he held up a bow.

It wasn't that he didn't like the idea, it was creative and sweet that they thought Jimin was the perfect gift, but it wasn't something he'd want to put Yoongi through, Yoongi as they had stated slept constantly and Jimin usually just went about his day, but if he left there was always a note or he'd text or occasionally wake the other to at least tell him that he was gone, because the last time he hadn't he came home to Yoongi freaking out while talking to Jin on the phone because he feared something bad might've happened or Jimin might've gotten sick of him and left him, since then Jimin made sure Yoongi knew he'd be out and Yoongi would usually tag along on smaller trips.

"I can't do that to him, you know how he is, and he doesn't like crowds so it'd be worse making him go through crowds and what if he has a break down or panic attack and I can't help him" Jimin began to rant on and panick and go on his own cycle or talking that no one could really keep up with, until he felt a hands grip his shoulders.
"Hyung, it'll be okay, I'll be here, and we're not dragging him through crowded malls or anything" Jungkook explained, seeming to calm Jimin slightly.
"And Hobi hyung will be with him for most of the trip and then Seokjin will take him to the party, actually he's being driven around everywhere except when he's walking with Kookie" Taehyung explained, bubbling with excitment as he inched closer to Jimin. Jimin looked at his best friend, notcing his excitement and as he looked as his other friends they all matched his enthusiasm.
"He won't get hurt?" Jimin asked, they all knew he was close to caving.
"Not at all" Namjoon said with ease, as if this plan wouldn't send Yoongi into any kind of danger.
"He's just gonna get a suprise" Taehyung chuckled. Jimin let out a sigh and before he even said anything Taehyung was already tackling him to the ground and saying his thank you's.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Yoongi asked emerging from his studio, obviously just having woken up. Taehyung looked up and laughed evily as he remained ontop of Jimin.
"I'm stealing your boyfriend, I've decided being his best friend isn't enough" Taehyung joked, Yoongi just smirked before faking pain.
"Oh no what ever will I do, I mean I could take Kook then, if you've got Jimin" Yoongi joked, with a slightly more threatening tone. Taehyung's eyes widened as he quickly got up and tightly hugged Jungkook.
"He's mine" Taehyung spoke quickly. Yoongi just smiled looking down at Jimin, still lost in thought, eyebrows frowed.
"Jiminie, you gonna get up, I mean I did just win you back" Yoongi chuckled, staring down at Jimin.
"What?" Jimin asked, looking up at Yoongi as he came back to reality, he quickly got up and smiled, pushing his hair back again.
"Didn't you hear? Taehyung wanted more than best friendsihp so he tried to steal you" Yoongi explained in a softer tone noticing Jimin's change. Jimin looked at Taehyung with a questioning glare before hugging Yoongi.
"I'd have to reject him, I've already got a boyfriend, he's pretty good as well" Jimin replied, arms laced tightly around Yoongi's waist.
"I'd love to meet him one day" Yoongi laughed, Jimin pouted as the others joined in on the laughter.
"You know, he said he would just take Jungkook if I took you" Taehyung blurted, Jimin looked offended as he let go of Yoongi, faking his pain as he caught onto the joke. Yoongi looked at Taehyung with a slight glare.
"He did, it didn't even take him long to decide" Hoseok continued, deciding to add to the fun.
"How about we go make coffee as they sort their relationship problems." Seokjin suggested already slipping into the kitchen with Namjoon.

"Baby it's not like that I swear, you know I would take you over that bunny boy any day" Yoongi spoke, trying to sound desperate, it was true though, he'd take Jimin over the bunny any day.
"First off rude" Jungkook chuckled, trying to fake his offence. Hoseok couldn't help but laugh.
"It's true though, not even Taehyung can deny it" Namjoon laughed from the kitchen as they all noticed Taehyung struggling to not laugh.
"Mum they're being mean" Jungkook whined quickly going to Seokjin.
"It's okay my little bunny, I'm sure Yoongi didn't mean it" Seokjin comforted, mostly focusing on his coffee.
"I meant it" Yoongi called as he and Jimin entered the kitchen, obviously having sorted their "relationship problems". They all laughed as Seokjin automatically started cooking, even if this wasn't his house he was used to everyone's kitchens, and he was hungry so it was lunch time.

--------------------------------

Jimin let out a shaky breath as he left the apartment with Namjoon, Yoongi like they'd all guessed was asleep in bed, curled up quiet nicely, and usually  by now Jimin would be wrapped around him, but instead he was walking in the cold to Namjoon's car as Jungkook waved them goodbye.
"He's gonna be alright, it's just a game, and I promise, nothing will go wrong, Seokjin planned out most of this anyway because he was worried about old Gramps." Namjoon spoke, noticing Jimin's panic.
"You sure? Cause what if he panicks like last time, I mean he was freaking out and crying, hyung what if it's not okay, I mean I don't wanna say I'm that important but he relies on me, y'know?" Jimin sighed, knowing Namjoon would be able to talk him through this.
"Yeah, but he can also rely on us, we're a family Jimin, I know you're worried, but just trust us, and have some fun" Namjoon replied, turning on some music. Jimin swayed along, smiling as he calmed.
"True, this is gonna be fun" Jimin replied, taking comfort in Namjoon's words, they were a little family, he just forgot that Yoongi could rely on the others as well as him.
"You forget stuff like that in a relationship, aye hyung?" Jimin chuckled, Namjoon nodded, laughing slightly.
"Like how Jin forgets we're not actually Jungkook's parents, that kids gotten into the habbit of calling us mum and dad, when did I become dad? I thought that was Yoongi's job" Namjoon joked, Jimin laughed more.
"When we all moved and started dating, and grew up, you became dad, Yoongi became grandpa" Jimin laughed when Namjoon pouted.
"Then you're grandma" Namjoon burst out laughing, nearly.
"Oh my god, I'm your grandmother then, respect me kid" Jimin laughed, Namjoon managed to calm himself for a bit.
"Of course Grandma, would you like me to drive you anywhere? Seokjin wanted to meet at the mall, I mean Shopping centre" Namjoon replied in a more serious and formal tone, Jimin managing to hold his laughter as he wiped a few tears.
"That'll be lovely, I like that Seokjin boy, have you married him yet?" Jimin spoke, trying his best to sound like an old lady.
"I'm working on it ma" Namjoon chuckled, Jimin went wide eyed, and with that the conversation changed completely.

-----------------------

Yoongi sighed, being woken by something loud, heavy, and stronger than him, it was Jimin, this one was different.
"Jungkook, get off" Yoongi sighed, figuring out it was the younger sitting on him while he tried to sleep.
"Hyung, play with me, I'm bored" Jungkook whined, Yoongi let out a sigh, he wanted badly to say no and go back to sleep, but his inner favouritism wouldn't let him so he just sighed out an agreement.
"Yay! Get dressed then, it's cold outside, and hurry, it's meant to snow soon" Jungkook spoke excitedly, Yoongi groaned at the idea of going out in the cold, he'd much rather snuggle into Jimin, wait where was Jimin. Yoongi rolled over and looked at the empty spot, no letter or anything, he then checked his phone and saw nothing, with that he quickly got out of bed and went to Jungkook.
"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked, managing to sound casual.
"I think he went out with one of the hyungs" Jungkook shrugged. Yoongi let out a shakey breath, but shook his head, Jungkook was probably right, with that Yoongi got dressed and followed Jungkook out, hand tightly gripping his phone in case it buzzed, he'd sent a few texts and tried to call the other, but he got nothing.

"You sure he's out with one of the others?" Yoongi asked again, while they walked, he hadn't even noticed they were going into a coffee shop.
"Yeah, I saw one of the hyungs cars leaving when I showed up, don't worry" Jungkook replied, smiling at Yoongi, who managed to fake a smile back as he sent another text, Jungkook ordered and paid for them both before dragged Yoongi to a seat.
"Answer you phone for s sake" Yoongi sighed as the answer tone went again. Jungkook sighed and sent a quick text to Jin, before giving Yoongi his drink.
"Jin said Jiminie's with Namjoon, but his phone seems to have died, he says he's okay and sorry he can't message" Jungkook lied, he felt bad watching Yoongi panic, in truth Taehyung had turned off Jimin's phone and Jimin hadn't noticed this morning because he was too worried. Yoongi seemed to calm down a bit at the lie.
"Oh, thanks for that kid" Yoongi replied, smiling slightly as he sipped his drink.

"Kookie! Yoongi!" A familiar voice practically shouted, it was Hoseok, loud and cherry as ever, Yoongi was always confused at how Hoseok could be so...awake at early times, it was only a bit past 12pm, and he seemed to have already conquered today and tomorrow. Soon Yoongi and Jungkook were both given quick hugs before Hoseok sat down with them and suddenly Yoongi was laughing with them as they planned out the rest of the day, they wanted to visit a mall, and grab lunch there and do lots of other things, and all Yoongi could think of was how nice being back in bed with Jimin would be.

-----------------------------

Jimin sighed as him and Namjoon packed some bags into the boot, the mall was practically a waste land, there were a few people, but it seemed the report about possible snow fall had scared everyone into staying in doors.
"So, Hoseok will bring Yoongi and Jungkook here, and me and Taehyung will "bump" into them and grab lunch, then we'll shop for a bit, maybe watch the snow fall and then, Namjoon will come get me, Hoseok and Yoongi while you and the others set up for the party, well finish up for the party, then Taehyung will find us as we enter and lead Yoongi to you, and  we'll all cheer and drink and enjoy New Years." Seokjin announced, smiling brightly with Taehyung as Jimin and Namjoon just nodded, both tired from carrying so many bags, damn Taehyung and Jin could shop, especially when  the mall was barren.
"Oh yeah one thing" Jimin said as him and Namjoon climbed back into the car. Taehyung and Seokjin both looked at him, their smiles falling at the scary smile gracing Jimin's features.
"I trust you both and so does he, but he is imensly precious to me so if he gets hurt in the slightest, or you guys are leaving something out of this plan, I will be sure to make this new year a living nightmare for all 5 of you" Jimin spoke, somehow still looking angelic as the threat left his lips.
"Okay, love you both, don't hurt my baby or I'll castrate you, byeeeee" Jimin said quickly before bursting out into laughter as he climbed back into the car.
"You know, he can be scary for such a cute mochi ball" Taehyung sighed, laughing nervously.
"Let's not this up then" Seokjin chuckled as they went to continue the plan.

"You can be scary sometimes" Namjoon laughed.
"Only when it's important" Jimin laughed, he enjoyed his spurts of being scary, but only ever when needed.

---------------------------

Yoongi smiled entering the mall, it was pretty barren and he could smell the food, suddenly remembering he hadn't eaten yet.
"Let's go get some lunch" Hoseok laughed, noticing the hunger slowly taking over Yoongi. They quickly made their way to the food court happily sitting with their food, Yoongi was half way through his when he felt two arms fall over his shoulders, the person was familiar but even so he went to hit until he saw who it was.
"Seokjin, please don't do that ever again" Yoongi sighed, Seokjin just smiled and stole some of his food before sitting down, Taehyung already snuggled into Jungkook and stealing his food.
"I know you love my hugs" Seokjin chuckled. Yoongi just sighed and continued eating.
"Where's your attachment?" Yoongi asked, noticing how Seokjin was weirdly quiet as the youngers were already in a full blown discussion.
"Somewhere with yours, I think he asked Jimin to teach him a dance or something, they've been working on some stuff from awhile back" Seokjin replied, only kind of lying, both statements were true, just not right now.
"Oh, that makes sense, want some?" Yoongi replied, holding out some food, with that they talked calmly laughing at the others excitment. Seokjin took a sneaky photo of Yoongi laughing and sent it to Jimin and Namjoon, to help keep him and the others alive.

Soon they were shopping, Yoongi stepping into Namjoon's roll of bag carrier and compliment giver to Seokjin, he did not envy Namjoon in the slightest.

-----------------------

Jimin couldn't help the enourmas smile that emerged at the sight of Yoongi laughing, he missed him, it's not like he couldn't spend the day without the other, it was just this was different, they usually sent texts or random calls, even if it was just a reminder to eat or something, it was something. Then it clicked, Jimin hadn't checked his phone all day, he didn't even know what time it was, he knew it'd been a while because him and Namjoon had already finished most of the party set up.

Jimin's eyes widen when he turned his phone on, he had missed calls and text notifications from Yoongi, he suddenly felt all his panic and worry hit again.
"Hyung" Jimin was tearing up as he looked at Namjoon, showing his phone. Namjoon sighed, taking the phone.
"It was probably Tae or something, it's okay, you'll see Yoongi soon, it's already 10 something, the others will be here in a bit, just hold out a little longer" Namjoon replied, trying to tell Jimin not to reply, without saying it straight out.
"I get it, hold onto my phone for a bit then because I'll call him the second I'm holding it again" Jimin sighed, he felt guilty, but at this point it was too late, Yoongi was probably having fun with the guys and they'd already finished setting up for the party, all that was left was the music and they'd be ready.
"Okay, I'll hold onto it, but I gotta go in about 20 minutes, the party starts art 11:30, so Jungkook, Hoseok and Tae should be here soon, then I'll go get Jin and Yoongi" Namjoon replied, easing back into the show. Jimin let out a sigh as he ate, before remembering Jin's outfit for him, Namjoon had already put his on, Jimin feared what was in the fancy looking bag, but better now then never.
"I gotta get going" Namjoon sighed, looking at his phone.
"Don't forget to get dressed, Jin will kill me if you don't" Namjoon chuckled, getting up and grabbing his keys. Jimin just nodded puling the bag closer.

--------------------------

Jin smiled, the plan was working well, Jungkook and Taehyung had just left and were on their way to Jimin, while Namjoon was on his way to get him, Hoseok and Yoongi, by the time they get to the house the party will already be in full swing and the plan will be a success.
"You look happy, what's up Hyung?" Yoongi asked with a slight chuckle. Jin smiled, putting an arm over Yoongi's shoulder.
"Maybe Hoseok is rubbing off on me" Jin laughed, Hoseok bursting out into laughter.
"You wish" Hoseok laughed. Yoongi started giggling and soon all three of them were falling into fits of laughter, Jin saying he was too perfect to need anything more and the others replying with more jokes.
"Did I miss something funny?" Namjoon asked, easily finding them in the mall. Jin managed to tone down his laughter and hug Namjoon.
"Just me flaunting my normal perfection. " Jin giggled, the other chuckling.
"Oh so nothing new, should we get going? Jimin's waiting" Namjoon replied, noticing Yoongi stop laughing and just smile widelky at the mention of Jimin.
"Did youse get everything you needed done?" Yoongi asked, following as they went to Namjoon's car.
"Almost" Namjoon replied, Yoongi just nodded.
"Aw, did you not enjoy your day with us?" Hoseok asked, faking sadness, Jin following as the two began discussing how they're taken for granted.
"No, of course I would much rather run around a mall than spend the day with my boyfriend, I should be more grateful for you two, my own tweedles" Yoongi joked, Namjoon visibly trying hard not to laugh at both Hoseok and Jin's reaction to being called Tweedles.

-------------------------------

"Jiminie?" Jungkook called as he entered Namjoon and Jin's apartment.
"Chim Chim?" Taehyung called, following Jungkook in, they were both meet with silence, quickly beginging to search, until they noticed the guest room door was open.
"Jimin?" Taehyung called quietly, pushing the door open with caution.
"I'm still here, don't worry" Jimin replied, waving from the bed. Jungkook and Taehyung both visibly sighed in relief.
"We thought you'd ran out to go meet up with Namjoon and stuff or snuck into the car" Taehyung admitted. Jimin chuckled as he got off the bed and smiled at the two, tears slightly stained.
"I was gonna, but youse have all worked hard on this and me and Namjoon already had to decorate and he nearly broke so many things and...I couldn't put that to waste, but y'know I was alone in the house and that's not normal for me" Jimin replied, Taehyung already going closer and hugging him.
"It's okay, he's gonna be here soon, sorry we took so long to get here" Taehyung sighed, Jimin hid his face against Taehyung's shoulder.
"I wasn't even alone for that long  it's just I'm used to having someone here and I  he was laughing at the show and went to tell Yoongi about it but no one was there and suddenly I felt lonely and started crying because I felt guilty as well and I heard the car pull up and panicked." Jimin confessed, Taehung squezed him tightly and smiled as they parted.
"You really suffer from Yoongi withdrawl, is this why when he makes music he labes himself as Suga?" Taehyung joked, Jimin chuckled a bit and Jungkook smiled.
"Okay, now I know it's a moment here, but people are gonna be showing up soon and we have music to set up" Jungkook spoke, bringing the two back to reality.
"There's always time for a hug" Taehyung chuckled, hugging Jungkook quickly and pulling him to where the speakers were set up. Jimin smiled following along.

------------------------------

Yoongi was in the middle of a conversation when he was suddenly over powered by music seemed to seep out of Namjoon and Jin's house, there were people hanging around the front and obviously inside.
"What's going on?" Yoongi asked, noticing how the other's weren't suprised.
"Suprise? I guess" Hoseok chuckled, not sure what else to say.
"What?" Yoongi asked, now more confused, what was the suprise? Throwing him into a crowded space with obviously drunk people.
"You'll get it when we're inside, c'mon" Jin spoke, smiling as he got out of the car, the others following happily, except Yoongi who went with caution, tightly holding onto Jin's sleeve.

It's not that he didn't like parties, he loved them, but he also loved being prepared for them, and was pretty used to going in with Jimin protecting him until he was comfortable, and when he wasn't with Jimin, he was being a DJ and Jimin showed up near him quickly.
"You're here!" Taehyung spoke excitedly, Jungkook stuck to his side, cheeks very red as he giggled away.
"And you're drunk, where's the gift?" Jin asked, having to talk loudly over the music.
"I'm tipsy, this ones drunk" Taehyung replied, gesturing to Jungkook, who was embracing his finally able to drink age, while Jin faught back his motherly protectiveness.
"And Chimchim is....ummm...." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who squinted for a moment before standing up straight and hugging Yoongi.
"He missed you today, even cried, but that was our fault, he's dancing now, he's not drunk...j-jus a lil...tippy? Was that the word....I dun know, I take you to him, c'mon" Jungkook spoke, trying hard to make a proper sentence but failing and sluring more by the end. Yoongi felt panick at the idea of Jimin crying, but also drinking.

Soon Jungkook was pulling Yoongi through a crowd of dancing bodies, tightly holding Yoongi close, until they found a small, tighter crowd.
"He in there" Jungkook chuckled, Jimin had lost himself to the music, not noticing the crowd around him, Yoongi felt a slight pinch of jealousy at all the people crowding his boyfriend. Yoongi shuffled past the people, hands wrappiung around Jimin's waist.
"Jiminie" Yoongi whispered, Jimin quickly turned prepared to go on about how he had a boyfriend until he realised it was his boyfriend.
"YOONGI" Jimin shouted, somehow louder than the music as he quickly pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug. Yoongi couldn't help but smile as he hugged back, Jungkook drunkenly awing beside them.
"I missed you" Jimin spoke, leaning back slightly. Yoongi smiled and pulled Jimin into a quick kiss.
"This was an evil gift" Yoongi replied, before pulling Jimin away from the crowds and into the spare room.

Yoongi slammed the door and stood a bit away from Jimin, checking for tear marks or any scars, but quickly distracted by Jimin's outfit, suddenly realising why people were getting so close. Jimin began blushing more as Yoongi stared longer, Jin had gone a bit overboard on the outfit, or under, because this was very different from the baggy clothing Jimin had been wearing lately, instead of sweat pants he had tight black skinny Jeans that seemed to cup his legs perfectly, and rather than a baggy hoodie he had a black button up with white spots, the top few buttons  were even undone, his hair was done and he even had some make up on, curtisy of Jungkook.
"You like it? It's a bit much but they said they had a lot to apologise for." Jimin nervously spoke trying to break the silence. Yoongi nodded pulling Jimin closer.
"You look amazing" Yoongi complimented, smiling happily, Jimin couldn't help the breath of relief that escaped him. Soon they could hear loud shouting of numbers, but niether made a move to go out of the room instead moving closer to the bed, Jimin falling onto his back as his knees hit the bed, Yoongi lowering himself ontop of Jimin, leaning down a bit to softly kiss Jimin, until Jimin pulled him down into a longer, more passion filled kiss, that Jimin couldn't help but admit was needy on his part, it'd been a long day.

5!

Jimin giggled as Yoongi leaned back and began pressing soft kisses to his face.
"I love you" Yoongi smiled, Jimin chuckled a bit before responding.
"I love you too" Jimin smiled as he said the words, before they began kissing again.

4!

Jimin couldn't help the moan that escaped his throat as Yoongi began leaving hickey's down his neck, one hand holding him other the other already finished ing Jimin's shirt, happily running up and down his chest and torso.

3!

Jimin's let one of his hands tangle in Yoongi's hair as the other pulled at his shirt, Yoongi quickly taking the hint and pulling it off and throwing somewhere, Jimin let his hand rake over Yoongi's body, his nails digging into Yoongi's back every time Yoongi masseged Jimin's crotch with his knee.

2!

Yoongi smirked as Jimin managed to undo his belt.
"Someone's a bit needy" Yoongi chuckled, Jimin nearly blushed instead he pulled down Yoongi's zip and began palming the other.
"Do you want this to stop?" Jimin asked, chuckling  because Yoongi couldn't reply.

1!

Yoongi helped as Jimin pulled his pants off, throwing somewhere in the same direction as his own, Jimin's was quickly made under him, Yoongi smiling when Jimin pulled lube out of the side draw, Jimin bit his lip as Yoongi slid in one of his coated fingers, soon another followed, Jimin into their kiss.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" A collective of familiar voices shouted as the door swung open, Jimin's eyes widened as Yoongi pulled his fingers out, Jimin frantically trying to cover them with the blanket or something.
"Holy " Was all they heard as the door slammed closed, on the other side they could hear Jungkook and Taehyung continuously shouting 'Holy , I've been blinded' as Jin and Namjoon tried to calm them, Hoseok already in a loud fit of laughter.

Jimin lay flat on the bed and sighed, Yoongi still on him.
"Oh my god" Jimin muttered, Yoongi broke out into a fit of laughter, looking down at Jimin.
"Well at least we know they'll knock next time" Yoongi giggled, Jimin couldn't help but laugh.
"I love you so much, happy new year" Jimin laughed, pulling Yoongi back down for a kiss.
"I love you too, and it's been a year since we started, we may as well finish" Yoongi joked, before cotinuing with their year long enjoyment.

-------------------------+------------------------

A/N: I'm intensely sorry this is so late, at first I got busy then I forgot, but tada~ I hope you like it, happy late new year, I hope this one treats you better than the last, even if it was a good one for you despite larger things going on, I hope you have a great one and achive everything you want to <3 I love you all and look forward to going into this year with you all

-N