2nd -To his house?

Don't Go.

 

 
Chanyeol sent you a message saying he will be over to your house to do the project given by the maths teacher. You agreed without any second thoughts because your parents are totally okay with him coming over. It is a group project and you were teamed up with Chanyeol and Jongin. The three of you would make an unstoppable talking duo so you wondered if you could actually focus or not later on.
 
You heard the doorbell and you were certain it is going to be them. So you ran down and opened the door. ”I should have asked you guys for some takeouts on your way—“ You stopped talking when you realised it was not them but the person in front of you was Sehun. He coughed awkwardly,”My mum asked me to bring this over..“ You nodded,slightly smiling as you accept the medium sized container from his hands. 
 
”Thank you,“you thanked him. Your mum shouted from the kitchen,”Is that Sehun? Don't just stand there,come in!“ you then opened the door slightly bigger and motioned with your hand for him to step in,but he spoke up,”Tell your mum it's okay, Jongin and Chanyeol is coming to my over so I had to go back now.“ He informed you,in hope you can help him pass the message to your mum. 
 
You heard him saying the guys name and you raised an eyebrow,”But they say they are coming to my house,“ you paused when you see the two of them arrived your place,right on time. Sehun confronted them so you took the chance and jogged to the kitchen to give your mum the container given by Sehun's mum and ran back to the front door where Sehun stood.
 
Sehun had an awkward look on his face as Chanyeol and Jongin nudged each other's shoulders playfully. You are confused so you looked at Sehun and he shrugged,as confused as you are. You glared at Chanyeol and Jongin,giving them a ’what in the world is going on‘ look. 
 
Jongin scratched the back of his neck,seemingly awkward of what he was about to say. ”So basically,me and Chanyeol decided to do our group assignment at Sehun's,“ he paused as he looked at you with pleading eyes and you know the meaning behind that look because he and Chanyeol both knew how awkward it is between you and Sehun,”and we were wondering if you are okay with it? Would you want to join us?“ When he finished his sentence,the four of you were in a dead silence,Sehun and Chanyeol looked at you like they didn't catch what just happened. But you quickly answered with a yes,to break the ice because Sehun was here and it is impossible for you to say ’no‘ to going his house,in front of him.
 
You looked at Sehun and asked,”Is that okay with you?“ you are not sarcastic but you knew you had to have your manners. So you asked him before anything further. Sehun chuckled and it actually shocked you to see him chuckling for the first time,”Sure. Why not.“ You held your hand up and made an ’okay‘ sign with you finger. You spoke,”You guys can go there first,I can get there myself.“ Chanyeol who stayed quite the whole time suddenly threw his arms over both male's shoulders in front of him. ”Take your time! We will wait for you there!“ He said excitedly to you. You laughed and nodded your head at him. 
 
You packed all the writing tools and printed all the informations you and your teammates might need later on. You grabbed your oversized jacket and wore it on yourself. You went downstairs and informed your mum that you are going to Sehun's house and you swear you saw something twinkled in her eyes,like what were she thinking? Perhaps it was because of the fact that it is your first time in forever saying you will go there. Your mum passed you the container Sehun brought here a while ago and asked you to return to them. Your mum then patted your shoulder and said,”Have fun!“ You rolled your eyes playfully and proceed to the door to exit the house.
 
You knocked the door but no one answered so you decided to call Chanyeol instead because you knew there is big possibility Jongin would not give a damn about who called him because his phone was always in silent mode. Chanyeol picked up his phone within the second ring and answered before you even get to speak.”Just come up to Sehun's room,“ when he heard no response from the other side of the phone,he continued,”you know where it is,right?“ He asked and you heard the whispers on his background and you thought they might be in a middle of an important boy's gossip so you decided to go to Sehun's room by yourself,even when you don't know where it is. ”Okay.“ You replied and hung up the call.
 
You stepped into the house and carefully make your way to the stairs,still feeling very unfamiliar to the place. There are four rooms in total. The room on your right seemed like a guest room and you face palmed yourself when you realised there was a wooden sign hanging on the door showing the ’guest room‘ word. You looked to your left and noticed a room in the end of the hallway with two pictures hanging at both sides that made it looked like masterpieces to you and you supposed it was the master bedroom. You walked straight to the end of the hallway and make a left turn,you heard music playing and you were sure that the room in front of you is Sehun's. You took a deep breathe,getting ready for the awkward encounter that was about to come because it was your first time in Sehun's house and standing in front of his room. 
 
A/n: Happy New Year to all my lovely subscribers! I know this chapter is really short but I promise to make it longer on next chapter,and also sorry for making you guys wait for the update but here I am hehehe