Chapter 1 : concert

From Surprise to Surprise

Lying in my bed, i'm lost in my thoughts. I can't stop think about the concert which be held in few days. Some of my friend will go and i'm really happy for them. Unfortunately, i can't forget that i'm not going. Despite all, i tried to keep hope, but now i just give up. There will be other concerts in the future. I just have to wait, right ? ....

After a while, i'm leaving my bed and going to the kitchen, cooking something for lunch. A friend comes to visit me and i don't want to eat out. I have a many things to ask her, like buying me official goods at the concert. My lucky friend, who be able to see my beloved SF9 in real live. I know, it's not a good idea to meet her today because i'm not in a good mood but this meeting is planned since a long. On top of that, i missed her a lot.

30 minutes later, she arrives. I just have time to set the table. When i open the door and see her, i can't help taking her in my arms. She's like a sister to me. Just see her makes me really happy.

- It's been a month already. Fortunately, I was able to come today.

- Why? You were going to miss our date?

- Yes, I was busy these days... but it's ok. Don't think about it. I'll stay at the door today?

- Why not ? i laugh and let her enter. If you're hungry, you can take a seat. I already cook for us.

I don't need to repeat, she already sits down. I take a seat too and look at her.

- Don't wait for a permission. You can eat.

- I didn't wait for a permission.

- of course...of course...

We started eating and talking in the same time. Talk about what she did this month. Why she couldn't talk to me every day with her schedules. Lunch finished, she comes to help me with the dishes.

Sinking into the sofa, i sigh. I feel tired now, while i did nothing. She look at me, smiling, but don't say anything.

- nothing to say ? You're too quiet ... it's a bit weird

- hum... i have a present for you but i don't know if you deserve it.

- Well, I can't force you, even if i don't know why i don't deserve your gift.

- Don't sulk...I'll give it to you. I was just kidding.

She hand me an envelope. I take it, quietly. I look at it from all angles before looking inside.

- i'm dreaming ? Tell me i'm dreaming...

- you're not dreaming and i know you wanted this.

- how...ticket are sold out...

- i know. I buy two tickets for us. I wanted to surprise you so I omitted to tell you I buy one for you.

- I love you ? You know that I love you ? I still can't believe it.

I'll hug her. I can't do or tell anything. This morning, I was hopeless and now, I'm so happy. I want to scream.

The rest of the day, I just can't hold myself. I was so excited, I was talking about what I expect from this concert all the afternoon. At no time, we lost our smile. But we couldn't wait more. One week is too much!!!!

 

******************

 

The day finally comes. We decide to leave home early to make sure to get a good place and have time to buy goods. Impossible for me, to not have official goods. When we arrive at the concert place, i look around me, surprise…there are a lot of people already. Sighing, i get out of the car.

- Maybe, we should have come yesterday and sleep there…

- Sorry, but I couldn't. It's ok, you'll can buy stuff and see them.

- I know…i'll stop complaining.

I'm going to join the line, but she grabs my arms and forces me to follow her. I can't say anything since i promised to not complain again.

Moreover, i don't like the way people look at me. I didn't want to pass them…. Finally, we come to a second line.

- Why are we in this line ?

- Oh… i don't told you but there is the High-Touch with the artist before attending the concert.

- WHAT ?! It's a joke ?

- Nop. We are chosen to see them during this High-Touch.

- You really want to kill me….I know now…i'm not ready for it…you should have told me before.

- I know but it's more fun see your reaction now, so i don't regret hiding you this information.

The waiting seems too long. And when time comes to go see them....i'm still not ready. My heart beats so fast. I think, I can have a heart attack. Can I cry ? Maybe it's a dream....I never thought I'd be in this condition because of SF9. My babies....

My friend holds my hand and we walk slowly. Our turn is coming quicky. Even if I'm still not ready, i can't stop smiling. We can talk a little with each member and have a high five with them.

It all went well until I was in front of Youngbin. My mind went blank. As soon as our eyes meet, I'm frozen. He talk to me and I'm answer only after my friend pinch me. We do the high five but he keeps my hands in his. Maybe he try to relax me ? By the way, why I'm like that ? I can talk to the artist that I love but I'm too shock and don't know what to say... so sad.

I talked a little to him at least, but time to leave them already comes. I smile again and then let him with the other fan. pffff....I feel dissatisfied but it's too late now.

I need to focus on the concert.

- I knew you will be like that even if I never see you like that... this guy, you must really love him...

- not my fault...I told you, i wasn't ready to see them...

- especially Youngbin...

- It's ok. Anyway, I'm grateful to have been able to meet them. And I talked to him so...

I could never forget this moment when our eyes met ... I could die now ...

- Good, continues to be positive! We have to wait a little more …

- I know... And we must buy ...

-… nothing.

- What ?

- After the concert, we will see them again. To have special goods.

- Really ?! ... Yah, you know I love you, but if you have other things like this to tell me ... just do it NOW!

- It's the only thing that i forgot to tell you.

- Don't smile or i'm going to punch you, even if you are my best friend.

- You're not funny. I'll give you happiness and you want to attack me. I'm really sad.

- Sad hummm ...

I punch her on the shoulder and smile. I'm in a good mood because of her. Ready for the concert and the after now.

We join the others and wait until the staff gives us permission to enter. Lost in my thoughts, i look around me. My thoughts turn to Youngbin. I want to talk to him again. I want to be the only person to whom he speaks. I know, it's selfish, but I really wanted to enjoy to the fullest.

- Hey pretty girl, I hope that you'll talk to him later...

- Talk with who ?

- Youngbin. No more surprise. So you can talk to him…normally.

- You think, i don't want to act normal? I can't control me. Am I stupid ?

- Nop. You're just too shy in front of him…

- Hum…I hate being shy

- Don't worry, I'm here. But for now, time for the concert.

Looking ahead, I see that people are starting to move... I didn't even see the time pass. Concert start soon.