First met

unnatural love

KIM POV

Today is my first day at my new school..you know what,i feel like crap because it too boring...the school look dull.actually,all school is dull and boring to me...im not the one who loves to study...study can make me hyper boring and surely can die if continously study..eventhough like that,god still gave me a good brain and im among the smartest student in my previous school.believe or not..im  was the most popular student in school..and ofcourse the main reason is my look..many girl fall to me even with just my smile..they say that im a kind of full of charm..arrghh,god must love me very much and granted me full of luck..ok..enough with those compliment of myself..

     kimhan buranaphan?

when heard my name was called by my teacher,i quickly raised my hand.."yes,ma'am.."You wil seated beside pie,..i just nodd understand and my eyes  was eagerly to see the person named pie..At that time, i was so stunned when i saw her face..my heart beaten faster and i really dont know what hapenned to me that time..it never happen to me before..

  '' Hi newbie,my name is pie mindara.nice to meet you',pie introduced herself with cheerful tone and bright smile.'.OMG,my heart please behave..do not beating so fast..',.ermm,myy name.. name is Kim and nice to meet u too..i was stuttered and i feel that my face blushed..i cant control myself..

   ' hey,why your face blushing like that,im not doing anything to you haa,'said pie while chuckle..and,im blushing again.i think my day will full of blush face after this..'ermm,noo noothiiing',i said that to at least try to look not that obvious that im shy..

 

 

--actually,im just scared that the reader not understand..so,im really sorry if my first chapter was bad..i will try to fix it..i want to compose my story with malay language..i believe that will be more easy,hmm..but,i will try to complete this story first...