reviews

bad girls : story starting soon : check updates! : looking for co-authors

author's notes: nothing really.

bad girls

reviews

kalena // murder gang princess // spoiledbbygrl


My character.

jezebelle // hells bells // gaiamilina


I just wanna say damn! Cause she is indeed badass! like I can't right now. I love love love her! I also like the whole Harley Quinn x Joker love thing and it's just amazingggg! Also yes the bad girls will meet and interact with each other, they're basically gonna be in a gang together. You're accepted by the way!

clara // candydoll // yoshiwoo


A psychotic indeed. First, I would like to say, I love your character, she's like a sour sweet sugar rush of love and pain that I'd love to have as a friend. Clara to me is a psychotic not by choice and her back story is soooo good! Like I honestly love her! I'll have fun using her in the story. Also, one thing I would say I have a problem with is her sense of fashion it just feels as if it's more cute? But I'll work on it with using dark colors for her instead of light colors but I honestly just truly love her. Also, yes they are in the same gang and Yes, they are going to get money out of this. You're Accepted!

Mikayla // The Heartless Angel // xXMonstaAriXx


Whew! Very detailed application! Love it though, Mikayla's world reminds me of like some Beverly hills girl but instead she's in a gang. This is a good thing though. Also, love how she hurt before becoming the person who she is today really good way of explaining how she went bad or was trained to be bad. Mikayla is pretty tough to my liking and I can't really find anything that's bad about this application. You're Accepted!

Jazmine // Viper Vixen // munchiie


Okay, but I love that you used Kehlani, I love love love love her. Cute little application, I like Jazmine overall but maybe explore more on her personality. I would love to have her in the story but I need more about Jazmine. After that small tweak, you'll be accepted! :) good luck!

​New Review: Thank you for doing the personality over! You're accepted!

sora // black wings // floral_you


Hey!, I wanna start off to say Sora is a good person more than bad, I don't know but something about her personality screams "good girl" and I just don't see bad girl. Her background was fine and I kinda did like that she turned to her rival gang but I mean I'm sure she'll be more bad and it'll take a great toll on her if she was in a gang for that long. But, basically just fix her personality and her background just little bit, sorry if this came off mean you're application is pending :)

​New Review: I love the new Sora, I'll surely have fun using her, you're accepted :)

nallely sosa // the puerto rican baddie // hwangbyul


I literally have nothing to say cause like your character is so GOOD! I think you got more points because you used India Love and love interest Rami Malek. I love everything about Nallely she's amazing honestly, like I ing love her, don't worry about anything, You're Chosen!

samarah capella // big bad wolf // YukiBoo


WELL, all I have to say is Samarah is a bad ! I mean I'm giving out positive reviews left and right but I just feel like your character is another character I feel for on a high level, I love her personality, background and just how she puts up herself. I will surely, put Samarah on my list! She's amazing and I love that she's Mexican, makes it more diverse for me! I'll have fun using her, you're Accepted!