You own my heart

You own my heart

 

The music was so loud Minho could barely hear himself think. The nightclub was crowded, white lights were flashing in the dark room. The loud and deep beat of the music was resonating in his ears and he knew that he would still hear it long after he left the club. He was standing by the bar, his eyes roaming around the dancefloor when his eyes fell on him.

 

Minho’s first thoughts was that the man was a living and breathing sin. He moved his body in a sensual way, matching the rhythm of the music. He was wearing very tight skinny jeans and a small tank-top underneath a leather jacket. He had feline eyes rimmed with kohl, and delicious-looking cherry lips that Minho was struggling to keep himself from staring at. He was completely lost in the music, moving his body and hips smoothly. He ing owned the dancefloor. Everyone looked so ridiculous compared to him and Minho was lost in a trance, hooked by the stranger’s hypnotising movements.

 

The feline eyes met his own, and those damn gorgeous lips curved up in a satisfied smirk. Something in Minho snapped at that moment and he walked to the dancefloor, his eyes fixed on the young man still staring at him with that teasing smirk. When Minho was close enough, the young man grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him closer.

 

He looked even more sinfully beautiful up close, like a true masterpiece, and Minho started dancing with him. The stranger’s hand brushed his and Minho went crazy with the small contact. He grabbed his waist, pulling him close against his chest, his back to Minho’s front. He closed his eyes and surrounded himself to the music as it took control of his body and heart.

 

I feel you, pumping through my veins

 

He lost all rational thoughts as the stranger man pressed closer, and Minho could still see the devilish smirk on the other’s perfect face. He was like a piece of art, beautiful and hypnotising, and Minho was so into him, and it was completely crazy because they had just met, but Minho had no control over his heart and feelings right now.

 

Am I into you, or is the music to blame ?

 

The music was intoxicating, and couldn’t tell if the sparks he was feeling was from the stranger’s touch or the deep beat blasting from the speakers. The room was full of people but Minho could only see the other’s eyes - dark feline eyes and a mischievous look in them - as they blazed right through Minho.

 

Like fire in the dark

 

The stranger was all y looks and sinful dance moves, and Minho was slowly losing all rational thoughts. His mind was blurry and his body felt light, intoxicated by the other’s touch and the music. He wanted the other to pull him close, he wanted him to keep provoking him, and he surrounded his heart and soul to the stranger pressing against him.

 

Come on baby, keep provoking me, keep on roping me,
like a rodeo, baby pull me close

 

The stranger kept moving his body sensually, and Minho was losing himself more and more. With every touch, with every beat of the loud music, with every look from the stranger’s hypnotising eyes, Minho’s heart beat faster.

 

Who owns my heart ?


 

The stranger had bewitched him. He owned Minho’s heart like he owned the dancefloor, and Minho didn’t mind that at all.