Chapter 1

Three Years Love Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1


"Principal it's not a good idea if you keep on acting like this." Taemin's breath got shorter. He started to pant as the older man his boss was making a move forwards and he needed to step backwards in an uncomfortable motion only to get himself trapped between the wall and Minho's body.

"And if I may know, why is that hmm?" Minho questioned his favorite employee, eyes were still darting sharply into the boy's face as the other was not looking at him back.

"Mr. Choi please I'm begging you. In every corner you'd installed a cctv a..-/"

"I know. I own this place. I know. Do you know that Lee Taemin?" Taemin was very positive that Minho was smirking the whole time they had this conversation. 

"I..I know." He answered in fear. 

"Then you should know I could do whatever I want as long as it's my property, and I own you too." Minho smiled as if it was a normal thing to say.

This has been going on for a year. Taemin being desperate to afford his living had to bear with his boss's attitude. 3 years ago when he started to work at the kindergarten, Minho was acting like how a normal employer would act. He talked to Taemin only when it's regarding work. Registration, meal plans, tuitions and stuff and he had to admit having to face his boss most of the times made him slightly uncomfortable since he realized he had developed a little, just a little tiny bit of feelings towards the elder and pretending that he didn't just made things harder. But it was then when Minho was treating him nicely, not after he'd always been cornered by the man and a few touches in a few forbidden parts of his body. It does made him feel sick.

He knew he could exactly reported him but of course he would lose his job too. He couldn't afford that. He'd never had a proper education. He came from a broken family and at a very young age he needs to take care of himself. Taemin  was so grateful when Minho decided to hire him despite his lack of qualifications. He started off as one of the teacher's assistant, he helped with kitchen service too but not so long after  the senior teacher quit because of her health condition that won't allow her to receive any more stress. 

Since they were not so many students back then, he had been promoted by Minho, the Principal as the official teacher there and as time flies more children registered and of course the number of teachers were also increasing. Being the only worker who serves the longest in the kindergarten has made him as the senior teacher as well as course instructor. Most of his work does not revolves  around the kids anymore instead he had to deal with papers and Minho's stuff. Well his work loads were decreasing and the pay was thicker but not so long after that Minho had started acting weird. Really, really weird.

Taemin remembered the first time Minho made his nasty move. It was when the kids are having tea break and he was using the toilet upstairs. He was about to close the door before his boss came and push him back in the toilet. He looked at Minho in confusion as fear creeped throughout his body seeing the taller's was making a move towards him.  He didn't say a word neither did the man. They were both silent but the intense stare straight into his orbs and the disgusting smirk on Minho's face were enough to make Taemin trembled in fear.

Minho didn't uttered a word. Only his furious breathing was heard and Taemin didn't dare to look at the taller's face every time things like this happened. He admitted that he had a crush on his boss but he already thought to himself about it and the reason could just be because he was lonely plus he didn't have any circle of friends which only led him to know Minho the most. He decided to just ignore his feelings and to have Minho behaving like a cruel master was a huge disaster. Until now Taemin didn't know what was Minho's motives to treat him like that. He isn't an object, and he'd gave his all to this kindergarten which is also Minho's business. This kindergarten had received Taemin's full commitment and having Minho to repay him like this was not what he had expected.

-

One Friday evening, when all the kids went home and all teachers already left their duties, Taemin was doing a final check around the kindergarten as usual. Minho didn't come in to work today and Taemin felt a bit safer than having his boss around. He made sure everything  was back in their respective places. No trash, any sort of electricity was switched off and the small steel fence to prevent the kids from climbing the stairs locked. Done. He grabbed his sling bag, verified the fingerprint and look around the area to make sure everything was clean and just before he could touch the doorknob, the door swung open and a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter