☼PLOTLINES☼

TAXI! ☼ The Girl Group from All Companies! ☼ Apply Open!
snsd___mr_taxi_by_illusionm-d6x19vu.png
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
T A X I
YG Entertainment
tumblr_mixl2a2VC01rj1bzzo2_1280.jpg
POSITION: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist
 
You could say she is a victim of the YG Dungeon. After 6 years of training, she believes that she was pushed aside by their CEO. So she decided, enough was enough and confronted her CEO about her debut plans. Admitably, there was none, but Papa YG had a plan. The company behind TAXI called him up and made plans about her debut, saying that she would be the Main Rapper of the group and YG agreed to the terms, She will debut in TAXI as their Main Rapper and Lead Dancer
REQUIREMENTS:
- Trained under YG for 6 years
- Older Member
- A bit stubborn
currently available
SM Entertainment
tumblr_mmmftnDAxe1r7rtnro1_500.jpg
POSITION: Face of the Group, Lead Vocalist
 
Out of everyone, she was already famous, simply known as @StarDust on twitter. Every day she either posts a picture of herself or a short cover of an English or a Korean song or sometimes a cool story about her trainee life at SM Entertainment. Hence, she has already made a name for herself, so when she posted about being SM Entertainment member for TAXI, the internet erupted with excitement! She will debut in TAXI the Face of the Group and Lead Vocalist.
REQUIREMENTS:
- Korean- American / can speak English fluently
- Under SM Entertainment for 2 years
- Has a fanclub
currently available
JYP Entertainment
tumblr_ljwd0seF4P1qawf3uo1_400.png
POSITION: Lead dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Actress
 
She always wanted to become an idol, so badly. Ever since she saw her 1st kpop group, she knew this what she wanted to do. But she knew it would be kinda hard, why? She had already made a name for herself in her home country as 'The Cutest Child Actress' Quite a title. It was going to be a challenge but it came very easy, surprisingly She went to South Korea for a holiday and turns out she was scouted by JYP! After training for a while, she will debut in TAXI as their Lead Dancer.
REQUIREMENTS:
- Foreign Member
- Actress in childhood
- Just make up a drama/movie that she could be in so that she is still an original.
Currently Available
Cube Entertainment
tumblr_muz6suEBB11s4s5szo1_500.png
POSITION: Main Vocalist
 
Her dream has always been to sing, to sing as loud as she can to as far she can. But, she can't. Her parents want her to become something 'useful' like a doctor or a scientist. Even though she topped almost all of her classes in school, she still wanted to sing. Even the students doubted her, her smart persona was 'just not right an idol'. But once she sung at a school talent show, everyone was shocked, no one expected her to be incredibly good. Ever since then she was scouted by Cube, and trained for 6 months. Now she will debut with TAXI as their Main Vocalist.
REQUIREMENTS:
- Intelligent
- Younger Member
- Trained under Cube for 6 months
currently available
FNC Entertainment
tumblr_ly5q9sHhTe1qjvy7mo3_500.jpg
POSITION: Lead Vocalist, Rapper, Composer
 
She came into FNC in a small, home made band named Route 4, and she was a guitarist and the vocal of the group. They all swiftly made it in to FNC as trainees, but her a bit quicker. She was the little sister of one of their star trainees who later debuted in a group. Ever since she has been considered she has been a star trainee and was going to debut, before a member of Route 4 was moved to another company. Leaving her with no one to debut with. So FNC has decided to send her to join TAXI. Now she will join TAXI as a Lead Vocalist, and a special composer.
REQUIREMENTS:
- The younger sibling of a Idol under FNC
- Must be able to play at least 3 instruments
-  Trained under FNC for 1 year
 Currently Available
Pledis Entertainment
tumblr_m8afuumALq1qgye6qo1_500.jpg
POSITION: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist
 
She was a flawless dancer. She knew how to flow with beat at a young age and learned how to do contemporary just before she hit high school. Her dance teacher knew she had greatness in her, so she allowed her to audition under the company where her dance teacher worked, Pledis Entertainment. Where she swiftly made it in, but from their she was 'shelved'. She was planned to debut with 'Hello Venus', and go onto Produce 101, but never, Why? Pledis was waiting for TAXI to come out for her. She will debut with TAXI as their Main dancer.
REQUIREMENTS:
- Studied ballet
- Been in Pledis ever since the year she before she went to high school
- Patient
currently avaliable
Big Hit Entertainment
tumblr_ml2bjp1JYQ1qmej7bo1_500.png
POSITION: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist
 
She never really wanted to become an idol, she was happy with just being an underground rapper. She can have all the freedom in the world say what she wants and do what she wants. But however, on a faithful day, a scout picked her up, it was Big Hit Entertainment. At first, she just planned to skip out on the adventure, she isn't gonna give up her freedom. But, a male trainee convinced the cold rapper to become and idol, and also lose her mind for a boy. She will debut with TAXI as their Main Rapper!
REQUIREMENTS:
- Age 1992-1997
- Sass
- BTS Love Interest of the same age
Currently Available
Starship Entertainment
tumblr_mreowzTqRf1qbwdmso1_500.jpg
POSITION: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper
 
She was truely a castaway from all sorts of company, being from here to there to everywhere, yet she wouldn't last. No one knew why she had to go and go again, she was a sure as hell great dancer. This time period in her life almost crushed her dreams, until she found Starship, a haven for her. She trained in dance, trained her voice and got a lover in the mean time. She was finally ready to make her debut into the Music industry after 11 long years of being rejected. She will debut with Taxi as their Main Dancer.
REQUIREMENTS:
- Starship Love interest (Trainee/Idol)
- Trained for 11 years under 5 companies
- Started training just before high school
currently available
Jellyfish Entertainment
tumblr_mefg2dWfTN1qbfxrwo1_500.png
POSITION: Main Vocalist, Composer
 
She originally joined Jellyfish as a producer, making music for the performers, and even at the time, the up coming boy group! But however one day her life changed when a friend heard her sing. She was beautiful and sung like and angel. After this she was given special lessons on how to sing by the one and only Park Hyoshin. She had her chance to debut, but she passed it, now she will debut with TAXI as their Main Vocalist and a special composer!
REQUIREMENTS:
- An older member
- Worked at jellyfish since 2010, and was a trainee ever since 2013
- Can play at least 3 instruments
currently available