Heartbreak story

Heartbreak story

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c6d7043417831626571484d42673d3d2d3334353436393739322e313439313234623430616639326539663732323835313032393732312e6a7067

3rd person's P.O.V.:

Jinyoung knew what Jackson had done. He knew Jackson was never in love with him, he just didn't want to believe it. He wanted to believe that Jackson was a good man but seeing him with her was impossible.

He was destroyed by the fact that his boyfriend of five years had cheated on him and he didn't feel guilty "I hate him" Jaebum held onto jinyoung tighter "don't cry over him" he allowed jinyoung to cling onto him "I knew it" he poured his heart out "he is an idiot" Jaebum knew Jackson was no good but he wanted jinyoung to be happy.

Jaebum has been in love with jinyoung since forever but he was afraid that jinyoung wouldn't reciprocate his affections so he kept quiet. "Don't cry" he wiped jinyoung face "you can tell me I told you so" Jaebum was waiting for a day where Jackson would not be good enough and he could tell Jinyoung that he was right. "No" he couldn't do it now because he loved jinyoung and it would only hurt him more.

"I should have listen to you" Jinyoung wasn't okay "why" he went through all the possibilities in his mind to why he wasn't good enough. "Tell me why I wasn't good enough for him" Jaebum wanted to hurt Jackson for what he did to his best friend "you are jinyoung" Jaebum stared into the beautiful boy’s eyes "he is not good enough for you" it was true Jackson wasn't good enough for jinyoung. "Why does it hurt so much" jinyoung was screaming "pain is never permanent" Jinyoung consoled him "but tonight it’s killing me " jinyoung sobbed.

Jaebum felt useless because of jinyoung broken state "how can I help you" Jaebum wanted to be useful in some way "you are here that is all I need" he pulls away from the brunette boy. "I just wished he had been honest" He felt so distraught after seeing his friend mark at the cafe kissing his boyfriend.

Flash back:

Today Jinyoung was meeting his boyfriend at their cafe the place where they first encountered each other. He felt his phone vibrate

Jacks<3: are you almost here

Jinyoungie: yes babe :D

Jacks<3: okay babe love you

it made him happy that his boyfriend said that because he hadn't heard those words in a long time. He knew Jackson was busy with work but along the way he just forgot about him, he was lonely, Jackson seemed to care about work more than Jinyoung these days.

Jinyoungie: I love you too

he felt joy in his heart when he sent that text, he was outside the coffee shop when he had saw it, he stopped walking and look through the window of the place to see his boyfriend kissing mark. He was more the hurt because he didn't push him away he just laughed and smiled, Jinyoung felt his world being destroyed, he just stood there in the cold feeling blue and alone. He just looked at them and he didn't care about crying in front of all these strangers he was a heartbroken man who lost the man he loved. He just stared at them until Jackson saw him and he looked terrified and just turned around like nothing happened Jinyoung pulled his scarf closer to him as he started to sob as his heart broke even more and all he could do was nothing.

He felt like his life had been destroyed and he just felt numb and lifeless and Jackson didn't care. He should have known that Jackson had been cheating on him but he just couldn't believe it

Jinyoungie: Goodbye

all he could say was just that it was over between them and he was devastated by this outcome and he didn't know how to handle the situation.

End of flash back:

that is how he ended up here in Jaebums apartment crying to his best friend about the events of today. His phone started to ring and Jinyoung knew it was Jackson but he did want to answer it because he wanted answers as to why. "Don't do it Jinyoung" Jaebum warned his friend "I know I shouldn't" he just stares at the phone "do it and you will regret it" Jaebum knew that Jinyoung will always take back Jackson, this isn't the first time and certainly not the last, Jinyoung was blinded by his love for Jackson that he couldn't see that their relationship was screwed up. "Jinyoung you know Jackson will only cheat on you again" Jaebum was the only sane one "Jaebum he is the only one who has ever loved me" Jinyoung hasn't had the best of luck when it came to love, Jackson had treated Jinyoung decent and did love him.

"If he loved you why would he cheat on you" Jaebum was right "He doesn't love you" Jinyoung was taken aback by his best friend words "you are so delusional" Jaebun didn't want to say this to him "I have loved you since were in middle school" Jaebum confessed. "I was always there for you not him" he need to tell jinyoung how he felt "I stood by as I watch him hurt you countless times" Jinyoung had no idea that Jaebum felt that way "I loved you and I still do" he wanted jinyoung to be his.

"But if you still want Jackson go ahead" Jaebum had enough "if you go with him, you have lost me" he moves away from a shocked jinyoung "I am tired of waiting for you to love me back" he started to cry. "I am done pretending Jinyoung" he was done being pushed aside "but go ahead and leave" he turned his back on him why do I care" he just stood there.

Jinyoung loved Jaebum but it will always be Jackson so he got up from the couch and went to the door "then I guess this is goodbye Jaebum" he didn't want Jaebum to wait for him because Jinyoung didn't love him the same way he loved Jackson.

He closed the door behind him and left a heartbroken Jaebum behind. He just couldn't love Jaebum, Jackson always ended up coming home to Jinyoung, that is all he needed but that wasn't healthy. So, he held his head up high and went home to Jackson and forgive him again because he loved him.

The End

Hi I am back with a sad Bnior fanfic hope you all enjoyed it. Love you all my amazing readers. stay healthy.

~AndreaXx