Chapter 1- Summoning

NEW; REWRITING- Identity And Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I enter the arena, cheers and screams erupted from the stands where thousand of fans were all standing up, awaiting the arrival of my opponent for the final match of this Martial Arts Competition.

“Kim Jong Kook! Kim Jong Kook! Kim Jong Kook!” I could hear my supporters chanting my name loudly as I began warming up beside the ring.

However, my opponent, the fearsome Lee Enjung was no pushover. He is the defending champion of the competition for 3 years straight. I could sense his terrifying aura even when he wasn't in the arena yet.

Finally, the announcer announced the defending champion, “Now, from the West side of the arena, the champion of the Martial Arts Competition- Lee Enjung! Lee Enjung, the man who crushed all who stood at his way. The man who has made his way to the top 3 years ago has now made his entrance into this stage!! However, this final hurdle will not be easy. Kim Jong Kook, another infamous fighter stands in his way!”

My eyes move to Lee Enjung. His body was in terrific shape, the commanding aura he has would make any cower in fear in his commanding power. He would be the biggest challenge I have ever face. Nevertheless, it made my adrenaline pump even more, I could not help but feel excited for the big match.

I have heard about him. ‘Terror Thunder’, that  the name Lee Enjung was given cause of his fights. Even the bravest would feel scared in their own heart somehow, even the strongest was defeated by him. His strength was what of a giant, a monster. It suits him perfectly.

“Both fighters, please make your way up the ring please,” one says, “The fight will be staring soon.”

I took slow deep breaths. I have made it so far. This competition would be my first step to becoming a protector. I held onto the ropes tightly and pulled myself up.

“A pleasure, Mister Lee Enjung.”

“Indeed. Likewise, Mister Kim Jong Kook.”

I jumped slightly, letting the muscles in my body come loose.

Enjung and I bowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter