[ o n e ]

[ S A Y I T ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R   O N E 

 

“In our eyes, they definitely have a thing for each other”

“I’ve asked her, she said he’s just a friend”

“I’ve asked him, he said that she’s a friend of his”

Seungkwan and Seokmin sighs. The duo is working in Wonwoo’s law firm and they are the troublemakers that like to meddle in other people’s business.  

 

“Don’t you guys have work to do?” Jihoon is the wise and the serious one in the firm.

“Sunbae- I heard you went to the same university with Mr. Jeon”

Jihoon coughs a little. He did go to the same university as Wonwoo but for some silly problem, the latter graduated before him. “As you heard; the answer is yes” he works in Wonwoo’s firm as an intern and grows attached to the man so he decided to continue working with him as a lawyer there.

“So, you must know about Nara-noona!”

“Seo Nara?” Jihoon blinks. The two nods. His memories slowly flow inside his head.

 

“Hi, are you from the Law department?”

“Yes”

He looks at the beautiful girl in front of him. She looks kind of lost. “Are you searching for classes or anything?” he smiles.

“Yes, do you know where lecture room 7 is?”

“Oh! I’m heading to that place”

“Really?” she exclaimed “Could you lead the way, please?”

“Sure”

Jihoon walks together with the lady. He keeps glancing at the beautiful female before he clears his throat.

“I didn’t know that we’re in the same class”  

She chuckles, “Because we’re not”

He looks puzzled and the lady continues “I’m sitting in for your classmate, Wonwoo, he caught a fever” she is smiling but her eyes are telling him that she’s worried of the ill male. It’s one of the powers he gets after being a law student, reading people’s expression.

“I see; I didn’t know that Jeon Wonwoo has a girlfriend. He seems like he has no interest in humans, basically”

The girl suddenly cracks up. He stares at the female. She looks pretty while smiling too.

 

“Sunbae, are you saying that you once had a crush on Nara-noona?”

“Or still crushing? Jihoon sunbae hates it when we talked about Nara-noona and our boss all the time”

“OH! Sunbae! You…”

Jihoon glares at the two “Should I continue or not?”

“Please, sunbae. We need to know more”

 

“I’m sorry for cracking up. Actually I’m just his friend that happens to be a girl, yes girl-friend” she moves her fingers like a quotation mark.

“Oh! Sorry, I thought…”

“It’s okay; you’re not the first person to say that”

Jihoon learned that her name is Seo Nara from the Arts & Design Department. She is the cold-blooded guy, Jeon Wonwoo’s best friend.

 

“That’s what she said” told Hansol, his classmate which also the guy who likes to hear gossips. He doesn’t look like it but he likes to add some juice in his life. Hansol thinks that being a law student is a boring life.

“What do you mean?” Jihoon glances at Seo Nara who still talking to Mr. Byun, probably about her sitting in.

“They are like the most shippable couple in campus after Mingyu and Soojung which happens to be their friends too!” Hansol continues.

“Maybe that’s just a rumour”

“Trust me, one of them has some feelings to the other or the two actually likes each other” Hansol smirks proudly while I just shake my head.

Jihoon stares at the girl who finished talking with Mr. Byun. What Hansol said could be possible because who would sacrifice their time in a class that she knows nothing about just for a sick friend? Their friendship is uniquely fishy.

 

“Hansol?” Seungkwan stops the older male “Are you talking about Choi Hansol?”

Seokmin looks at Seungkwan “What’s wrong?”

“Is he the British-looking man that I always…”

Jihoon lifts an eyebrow “He works as a prosecutor now”

“You mean you’re friend with Choi Hansol?”

Jihoon nods “What’s wrong with you?”

Seungkwan quickly runs to the older male and stand on his knees.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Jihoon pushed his chair a little as the other was holding to his arm.

“Can you introduce him to me? I’m really a fan of his!”

Seokmin chuckles “You mean a crush?”

Seungkwan glares “Shut up”

“What are you guys doing?”

The three turns their head and just noticed that, their boss, Wonwoo is staring at them weirdly. Jihoon coughs a bit “Oh, Wonwoo-ah, how was the case?” he grins.

Wonwoo nods “It went well. So, what is going on with all this?” he pointed at the situation.

“Nothing, Seungkwan here, he’s just…” Jihoon pauses.

“He just admits that he likes Choi Hansol, the prosecutor” Seokmin opens his blabber mouth.

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows “Hansol-ie?”

“Yeah” Jihoon scratch his head.

Seungkwan grins as he walks on his knees to Wonwoo.

“Boss, could you introduce him to me? I really want to meet him. You can cut my pay in half if you want to” he begs.

Wonwoo scoffed as he looks at Jihoon. “You didn’t get the text?”

“Text?” Jihoon blinks before searching for his phone. He gasps loudly as he reads the text sent by Wonwoo. Seokmin gives it a glance before his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter