Part 2 - His Story

I Only See You

part 2 - HIS STORY

{ I DREAM OF YOU }


Three days has passed since their last practice together for the opening ceremony.

But Jimin couldn't get himself to meet Seulgi even for a brief moment — he totally ruined the only chance he got to meet her. It turned out the practice schedule for hip hop team and modern dance are at the different time and Jimin was so frustrated at the fact he can never meet Seulgi. 

He leaned against the mirror wall behind him, sighing loudly when one of his group members entered the practice room. "Hoseok hyung." He called, stopping the older one from walking and turned his head to him. "I have something to complain." He pouted at him and Hoseok rolled his eyes  as if saying 'huh not this again.'

"No. I don't want to hear—YAH!" Before Hoseok could leave the room Jimin caught him by his torso "What the ? OI LET ME GO!"

"Hyung please!" Jimin cried but no tears were visible in his eyes, "I have something I wanted to tell you."

Hoseok stared at the guy who was clinging to his legs and sighed in disbelieve. Seriously, he doesn't know what to do with this kid already. He seems to out of control right now and Hoseok was not given any choice, does he? He should at least hear Jimin and what complain he wanted to make. So Hoseok made up his mind and pull Jimin's hands from his torso and took a seat on the wooden floor. 

"So what is it about? Are you going to complain about Jungkook again?" Hoseok attempt to make a joke about Jungkook copying everything Jimin did and he would complain because he was born in Busan first — but it seems like that is not the case right now...

Jimin pulled his OBEY snapback from his head and ran his fingers through his perfectly bleach hair with a sigh escaping from his throat. Hoseok was eyeing him curiously as the latter dropped his arms on top of his knee while looking down on the floor. He was so silent that Hoseok couldn't help to slap his upper arm because how impatient he can be.

"Ouch hyung!" Jimin whimper while rubbing at where Hoseok had slapped him. God, it hurts a lot.

"How long are you going to make me wait huh?" He glanced at his phone to look at the time and cursed under his breath. "I even got a date at 4 pm with Wendy aish. Will you please hurry up?"

Jimin holds his shoulder, causing Hoseok to look at him with a start. "What the—"

"Hyung!" Hoseok can see Jimin's face lit up in happiness. "That's it hyung! Take me with you!"

"What?" Hoseok groaned in disbelieve."Why the hell should I bring you along for MY DATE with Wendy?"

Jimin pause, as if realizing how irrelevant his request was for a moment before releasing his grip from Hoseok's shoulder with a loud sigh. "Ah, what the heck...I'm going crazy."

"You're going crazy as I am going crazy because of you, stupid," Hoseok mumbled under his breath as he fixed his denim jacket and turned his sigh at the already broke down Jimin while shaking his head. "What is it now? Are you going crazy because you didn't meet her?" Hoseok asked as of when he finally figured out what was bothering the small guy. 

Jimin quietly nodded his head and Hoseok let out a long sigh. So that's what was bothering him all the time.

"I thought the schedule will be the same for the practice," Jimin spoke, "it turned the time of our practice was different. Only the day and place remained the same." He ruffled his hair until turned out messy. "I shouldn't expect too much, hyung. I'm so frustrated right now."

"Aigoo Park Jimin..." Hoseok crossed his legs as he rested his hands on the wooden floor. "You're already this desperate but why won't you just confess to her? Like I did to Wendy." The older one wiggled his eyebrow with a smile across his lips.

Jimin was quiet but a hint of frown could be seen on his plump lips. "I'm afraid," he hides his small hands inside his sweatshirt sleeves and brought it up to his face, half covering it, "I'm afraid it'll only be a one-sided love."

Hoseok breathe out through his nostril, letting out a soft sigh. All the members knew about Park Jimin hopeless crush towards Red Velvet Kang Seulgi since the girl group debuted. No one can doubt that his love for her is as big as Tokyo Dome and as deep as the Yellow Sea. And when both groups were being friendly with each other secretly, Jimin still can't bring himself to confess his long time love to Seulgi — even the fact that he had already been a close friend to her through all the connection he made with some SM idols  (thanks to Kai and Chanyeol who are the closest to her) they become mutual.

Mutually a friend, actually.

He doesn't even know if Seulgi had the same feeling as him but Jimin is certain it's a one-sided love.

"Hey get up."

Jimin snapped out to reality when he heard Hoseok's voice ordering him to get up. He stared back at him in suspicion before the older one pulled him to stand up with his feet.

"I'm bringing you to my date with Wendy." Hoseok scratched his temples. "But I need to ask her first if Seulgi is free right now."

Jimin's face lit up soon after he heard what Hoseok had said to him. His feelings were mixing in surprise and happiness he could burst anytime as he keeps those behind his eye smile that he was showing to Hoseok right now. "HYUNG! I LOVE YOU HYUNG!" He hugged the main dancer and kissed his cheek before he ran off from the practice room. "HYUNG I LOVE YOU!" He yell again from outside. Hoseok can only shake his head at how happy Jimin look back there and how crazy he is right now to set him up with Seulgi.

"It's a double date huh?" He said to himself while his fingers were typing a message to Wendy. "Do your best, Jimin."

Jimin and Hoseok were ready to go out with all the disguise Seokjin had set up for them. The eldest blew a raspberry when he saw them and scratched his unitchy head as he thought about the unwanted media rumors that will come out if they were caught.

"Don't worry, hyung. We won't get caught." Hoseok said while putting on his round glasses. "This disguise is perfect to be honest."

"Yeah right." Seokjin rolled his eyes as he walked towards the window. "As if we don't have any ARMY waiting in front of our dorm." He said while looking down at the street. Fans were waiting down there with all the big DSLR cameras hanging on their necks and Seokjin swear he heard them screaming as if they saw him. He walked off from the window when he realized the fans  probably saw him or his shadow that's why they screaming. 

Jimin breathe out nervously. Seokjin was right they probably will caught off guard if they don't careful enough.

"The important part here is you two must protect the girls from being caught too." Namjoon spoke, "Girl group will got the most hate if the fans found out who they are. So, be careful." He added his dimple smile at the end of his words and a nod from Seokjin as to agree with Namjoon's advice.

"Thanks for the advice," Hoseok said as he finished fitting on his sneakers, "We're going now."

"Use the backdoor!" Yoongi yell from the couch he was sitting on and with that, the door close and the members sigh in unison.

"They really wishing for death, didn't they?" Taehyung said soon after he walked our from the kitchen, holding a piece of chicken leg on his hand. "Ah~ but I wish I can date Irene noona too~" 

"Why?" Yoongi give him a weird look. "She's too pretty to be with a person like you."

Jungkook shakes his head as Yoongi and Taehyung started to bicker as he continue to play with piano tiles on his phone. "God, but I want to date too." He whisper to himself and let out a sigh as the thought how lucky for both of them came across his mind.


Author's Note:

Here's the part 2 of the story in Jimin's third person pov. I want to make it longer but I might spill A LOT haha. Part 3 is coming soon~ please wait for it~ and thanks for 60 subsrcibers! :D xoxo