New Routine

Hibi Chouchou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu grab her opponent hand before turn her hody around and  throw or the exact word was slamming her opponent body to the mattress rather hard than usually.

 

"Good job Chou, that's enough for today" her coach voice make her straight her body and bowed to her opponent and walk out from the mattress.

 

"You need to stop slamming every boy in here Tzuyu, before all of them run and not come back again" Mina joking, throwing a wet towel to Tzuyu direction, the tall girl catch it and wipe her sweat away.

 

"Nah- maybe she should try to look for a boy that can handle her toughness"

 

"Oh, shut up please Momo-san" Tzuyu rolled her eyes and wipe her sweat away. She was felt more hotter than usuall and she think too release it with training more harder.

 

"Momo-san please be my partner I want to exercise more"

 

A second has passed and she didn't hear the answer or sound from her friend, she turned around and see both of her friends was staring at the blonde girl in the dojo entrance.

 

"M-Minatozaki senpai"

 

They bowed each other before finally Tzuyu decide to walk to the blonde girl. She rubbed her back neck, nervous.

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

"I-I'm sorry I'll be done in 1 hours, so..."

 

"......."

 

"N-no, I didn't mean it like that, I just feel bad making you wait, I'm not saying I won't walk you home"

 

Tzuyu looked down rubbing her back neck, since she meet with Sana it's already became a habit of her to rub her back neck whenever she feel bad or nervous or embarrassed. She bite her lower lips and look up to meet Sana gaze.

 

"I'm sorry~ "

 

But Sana shake her head and looking back at Tzuyu eyes.

 

Tzuyu felt Sana eyes was slowly drowning her with hers, she blushed and coughed, "T-then please wait for me" she said before turning and walk inside.

 

 

 

"What is that?" Mina asked her friend while keeping an eye for Tzuyu.

 

"Don't ask me, I have no idea" Momo was almost go dumbfounded with the whole scene that happen.

 

"Are they official?"

 

Momo shrugged her shoulder, "But what kind conversation they have, Sana-chan didn't even utter any single word"

 

"Some kind language that only Tzuyu know?"

 

"Yoda language?"

 

Mina almost facepalm herself with Momo hilarious answer for her own question.

 

====================

 

They was walking together to the school gate and the other students already murmuring about them.

 

'Is it really okay like this, everyday student will always gossiping around about us'

 

 

 

"Eh- are you serious?"

 

"What wrong with these two?"

 

"They was together?!"

 

 

 

She take a glance at Sana, she was clearly heard what the other student said and she want to know what kind face Sana made when hearing the gossip. It was flat she didn't even moving move her eyes and just look at her front, straight.

 

Tzuyu rubbed her neck, she was getting nervous for no reason, they already walk almost 3 minutes from school and none of them utter anything, 'What should I say at time like this'

 

"......"

 

"M-Minatozaki senpai I heard you was called Sana-chan by other student"

 

Tzuyu almost slapped her own face,’What's with this boring topic?! Are you a kindergarten student!'

 

"......"

 

Tzuyu bite her lips for the nth time today, she crushed herself for asking a lame question.

 

"Tzuyu, you can call me Risu"

 

Tzuyu choked with Sana answer, she stopped in her track before walking beside Sana again, "B-but I can't call a senpai without honorific"

 

"......."

 

The atmosphere was go cold for no reason, Tzuyu felt shivering for a moment. And suddenly a butterfly was flying around them and almost land in Sana blonde hair but it decide just to fly around Sana.

 

Tzuyu heart almost stopped beating, the scene in front of her was to breath taking. Sana blonde hair was waving, her dark brown orb was shining because the sun ray with the butterfly flying around her, suddenly everything around Sana was look beautiful.

 

"B-beside isn't it kinda rude to call a beautiful girl like you with Risu"

 

'Stupid!'

 

Tzuyu want to dissappear for a moment because her lame mouth was saying some cringe words. She hoped Sana won't heard what she say because if she heard it, she won't know what face she should  make when she in front of the blonde girl.

 

And lucky her because looks like Sana was dazed for a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter