7 DAYS

Description

   

   Son Chaeyoung, a small geeky guy who spend his freshman and the rest of years in high school being invisible. Despite all of his good grades and clean records, nobody ever recognise his existence which he doesn't paid much heed. Oposite of Yoo Jungyeon, a senior year student which labelled as a school rebel from his violent action and his involvement in high school underground gangster.

   Son Chaeyoung rather spend his time studying or reading books in the library as once in a while he had the chances to caught up with Myoui Mina, the transfered student from Japan in her sophomore years, and just staring the girl from far far away hidden behind severe bookshelf. He know it was creepy but heck he have been crushing on her since forever as in; since the first time he saw the girl giving a short speech in the podium of the new student opening ceremony in her bright face and her gummy smiles which got him a little bit jelly on his toes. Chaeyoung was not the only one creepy case in the school filled with , boys and literally everyone in the school will turn their head right away Myoui Mina stepped into the room and head over her heels in a spite of milisecond.

   Meanwhile Yoo Jugyeon would never even once showed up in school because he is being busy beating up people in every random alley he desired. Punching gangster people like a bag of trash, he would never allow any single soul stepped on his pride. And his name; Yoo Jungyeon, literally well known and spread all over the city to each smaller corner. The unbeatable Yoo of Dongjung High which triggerring another gansters sanity from the other school. Yet once in a while the King Croc had to show up in class for the sake of education, SAT, and graduated which he doesn't paid much heed honestly. Whenever he is coming to school every people would step away and avoid any hairline contacts with Yoo Jungyeon as much as possible since he's known easily getting irritated even he's getting irritated of people breathing. But there's only one person that could handle and tame the wrath of Yoo Jungyeon in the school which none other than his childhood friend Im Nayeon, another perfect student in her council duty. Or maybe not so perfect.

   Never once in a while flashed in Chaeyoung mind that his life would get involved with Yoo Jungyeon the legendary sacred golden punch, since all he knew they were never once crossing each other life path in nor outside the school, never once talking with each other or even looking at each other in slightlest glance. Heck even Jungyeon doesn't know Chaeyoung existence and Chaeyoung doesn't know Jungyeon face ever since people kept talking about keeping the distance with the rebels, avoid eye contacts, etc. and Chaeyoung never walked down the hall without his face planted down on the books. The two simply doesn't know about each other until an accident happening at the two and out of nowhere the Son Chaeyoung wakes up in another body who doesn't belong to him. How would he handle the changes and the pilled up problems the Yoo Jungyeon had caused to himself. Everythings turn out into a pararell line like a fate as every next days after the exchange between two bodies filled with surprise. Both to Son and Yoo.

Foreword

 

le debut