Torture

Blinded by lies

4 March - 19:56

 

Slap! 

" Argh ", Joohyuk let out a groan as his stepmother keep on hitting him with his belt. 

Slap! 

Slap! 

" Stop, mom! " He cried for his mom to stop but with merciless, she kept on hitting his shirtless back. It is all because he came home a bit late than usual. 

" You should've come home earlier. 18:30 is the time you should be done with the food, now what time is it?! What an ungrateful child. I am a saint for keeping you yet you can't even cook for me at the right time?!! "

Slap! 

He closed his eyes to feel less pain. The pain started to sting and started to blood. She finally stop when she finally can see his flesh. She grabbed his hair from the back and forced him to be at the same level as her since he is taller than her. 

She whispered at his ear, 

" Men.. are useless. You are useless. If you don't want to experience this, try to run from home. I will be happy if you disappear from here. Maybe you can jump off a building? Or kill yourself by getting hit by car? ", She laughed sarcastically. 

" Of course. You are scared. You are a coward. Only the brave one will do. ", She then pushed him to the wall and left to the upstairs. He remained silent and her words kept on haunting him. 

' what if i died? '

' do i really useless? '

' should i kill myself to end this hell? '

like a repeated cd, he kept on thinking about suicidal thoughts . The more he think about it, the more he hate females. He hate them. No one ever know about this. He didn't tell Jingoo or anyone. He wanted to be known as a perfect guy with a perfect family background. Moreover, his stepmother would not like it if everyone know about her wrong acts. He will get a lot of troubles if it happened. 

He cried alone. He hate himself. 

 

5 March - 09:34

 

" There she is ", Chaeyeon said while pointing at Dahyun. 

" She? ", Mina asked, shockedly. 

" Yeah. Nana really cried hard yesterday. There are so many people who watched them kissing . It was kind of hot because he looked like he was totally into her and he even bited her lip. Which is.. out of so many girls he dated, he never did that kind of kiss but he did it with her. Lucky enough huh? "

" How girls he dated? "

" Around.. 20? Hahah i don't really know since there are really a lot of girls. His relationships basically never lasted for a week. It ended after one sleep. " 

" Hell.. is he just dating with girls for their ity or what? What an " , Mina said. But somehow she smiled. " He is kinda hot though.. and seems like an easy type to date guy. I don't really like man that is too serious with relationship. It's sick how they tried to be controlling " 

" You liked him? "

" Yes.. and he is going to be my man. That Dahyun girl. She has no figure body like me. She is nothing compared to me. "

" You're right. You have a good voice, good body, and also more y than her."

" Definitely that's what i'm saying! " 

-----------------------------

" It's scary how other girls started to stare at you just because he kissed you. Funny thing is, they are all strangers! ", Jungyeon said while drawing bird shape henna on Dahyun's hand. 

" Yeah. It is scarier when Mina and Chaeyeon also stared at me. Chaeyeon pointed on me earlier and it is too scary! They are like popular girls in this school. I am nothing compared to them. It was just a kiss afterall .. " 

" Only a kiss? Hello, it was your first and a really hot guy stole it. He even bited your bottom lip ok i saw it yesterday. It was hot as hell and everyone is talking about your damn hot kiss! ", Heechul clarified. Dahyun covered her face because she was too embarrassed. 

" Geez, stop! "

" Hey the henna still not done yet! "

Dahyun said sorry and they continued doing henna on Dahyun's hand. 

" Jingoo hasn't called me since yesterday. We promised to watch a movie today but he cancelled it. And not even himself that told about it, Joohyuk that said it. He didn't come to school. I'm getting worried .. he never acted this way ", Dahyun said with a slow voice. Jingoo always came to school even when he sick. He also call Dahyun every night even when she got kissed by Joohyuk. So of course , Dahyun felt worried about him. 

" You still didn't hear the rumour about him? " , Heechul asked. 

" What rumour? ", Asked Dahyun. 

" I don't know if it is true but i heard that his mother has died. She killed herself in her locked room. It was yesterday , i heard that Jingoo found her dead. Unfortunately, since Jingoo is an orphan that has no parents, his aunt decided to take care of him. And his aunt lives in Ohio, USA. "

" He got to live in Ohio then? Wow, Dahyun you will lost your bestfriend then.. that's quite sad.. ", Jungyeon said feeling sorry. Dahyun stunned at thoughts. Is it true?