Chapter 04

Love do Hurt

  Author's pov

 

  Its been a month since Changjo and Chunji shared a room and every since then Niel would come to their room to stroll around with Changjo which anger Chunji but he laugh anyway at the end.Ricky and L.joe had gotten closer which hurting both Chunji and Changjo.Chunji and Changjo would be in their room each time the two got together either Chunji or Changjo went first.

 

  It was a day-off for Teen Top after finish promoting their comeback,Exito.Cap was in his and Niel's room sleeping while Niel was out meeting his friends.L.joe and Ricky in their room and the genesis line at the living room watching drama.

 

  It was almost 12 noon when the short duo went out of their room dressing nicely.Chunji and Changjo turn to them as they make their way to the door.

 

  "Where are U guys going?"Changjo ask as he put his legs on the mini table in front of him but he put it down when Chunji glare at his legs.

 

  "Oh.We are going to have lunch outside and then we plan to watch movie"L.joe answered while wearing his shoe not noticing the change of emotion of the genesis line.

 

  "Only the two of U?"Changjo said again while Chunji choose to silently watching drama they are watching.

 

  "Ne.We want our time alone for today"Ricky said before pulling L.joe's hand out of their dorm.

 

  "They always have their time alone tho"Changjo mumbled while Chunji sigh spacing out .He only back to earth when Changjo call him.

 

  "Hyung,free hug?"the maknae said slowly pleading.Chunji sigh and smile a bit before spreading his hand.Changjo light-heartedly slip his arm around Chunji's waist while Chunji's arm around Changjo's back.

 

  "U keep on asking for a free hug recently maknae"Chunji said patting Changjo's back while the younger snuggle closer to him.

 

  "Hyung,I'm hurt.Neomu appayo.I dont think I can take it any longer anymore"he said sighing.Chunji stop from patting his back.

 

  "Are U hurt anywhere?"he tried to release himself from Changjo's grip but instead Changjo tighten his grip.

 

  "Ne .I'm hurt hyung.My heart hurting so much"he said more to whispering.Chunji stop his movement.

 

  "Changjo-ah,wha-"Chunji tried to talk but Changjo cut him.

 

  "U're hurt too hyung.I know it.Both of us are hurting for the same reason"he said making Chunji sigh.

 

  "How do U know me so well maknae?"he said slowly .

 

  "Because I know the feeling too much.I know how much it hurts and I salute on how hyung can keep watching them together"Changjo said playing with Chunji's shirt at the back.

 

  "I'm your hyung.I have to keep strong for my dongsaengs"Chunji said and soon silence overcome them.After a while,Chunji was sleepy so he tried to release Changjo's grip on him but Changjo wont let go.

 

  "Lets stay like this for a while hyung.I'm sleepy"he said and went to sleep still hugging Chunji.Chunji sigh before turning the television off and soon went to sleep too leaning to the sofa with his arm around Changjo.

 

  The duo woke up when they heard noises around them.They open their eyes only to meet 4 pairs of eyes with different emotion.Their position was still the same as before.

 

  "What?"Chunji said and Changjo release his grip.

 

  "Hyung,are U cheating on me with Changjo?"Niel said with his loud voice and a playful frown on his face.

 

  "Dont talk nonsense Ahn Daniel!"Chunji throw a cushion to him .

 

  "Why are U guys hugging then?Only me can hug U hyung"Niel said frowning.

 

  "Wae?Cant I hug my hyung?"Changjo suddenly speak making Niel glare at him .

 

  "Not my Chunji hyung!"he said pulling Chunji up and wrap his arm around him protectively.Changjo rolled his eyes.

 

  "U make it sounds like U guys are dating"L.joe said laughing sitting down and the other nod.Chunji just look at him blankly but inside he's hurt because L.joe doesnt seems like he care about him.

 

  "Ani.I will protect my bestfriend from any bad people"Niel said silently patting Chunji's back knowing he's hurt.

 

  "Yah!Isnt it supposed to be me who is Chunji's bestfriend?U're taking my bestfriend from me Ahn Daniel"L.joe said before pulling Chunji's hand making the latter off guard and fall on L.joe .His heart skip a beat while L.joe just laugh picking him up.

 

  "Am I some kind of bad people ?"Changjo said sulking making the other laugh but for Chunji,it was a bitter laugh.

 

  "Hehe.Mian maknae.I'm kidding but U never hug any of us except Chunji hyung"Niel said grinning.

 

  "I know right"Ricky said frowning a bit .Chunji laugh at him slowly standing up near Niel.

 

  "Because Chanhee hyung is so good to be hug"Changjo said smirking earning a hit from Chunji.

 

  "I have to agree on that.His thin waist and heartbeat sound make its comfortable to hug him"Niel said highfiving Changjo.

 

  "Yah!Ahn Daniel!"Chunji shouts getting ready to run after Niel who already run away from him.

 

  "I also agree on that.U cant deny it Chunji-ah.U have the slimmest waist among us"suddenly L.joe said getting a nod from the other two.

 

  "Yah Lee Byunghun!Not U too!"Chunji groaned.

 

  "Cap hyung.Please scold them for teasing me"he tried to have the leader's support which keep quiet from the start but the leader just smirk .

 

  "I cant deny the fact Chunji-ah"Cap said and make Chunji sulk even more .He stomp his leg frowning.

 

  "U guys are so mean"he said before went to his and Changjo's room pouting leaving the other laughing harder and slam the door shut hardly.He throw his body to his bed with his face on his pillow.After a while,he heard the door open.

 

  "It must be Changjo"he thought still refusing on lifting his head from the pillow.He feel a soft patting on his back.

 

  "Chanhee-ah,dont sulk too long.It will effect your health"it was L.joe.Chunji can hear his playfullness in his tone.L.joe always call him by his real name when persuading him.

 

  "U guys are so mean.How can all of U tease me like that"Chunji said slowly still not showing his face .

 

  "U know we are just kidding right.Come on Chanhee.We are sorry okay"L.joe said shaking Chunji's body softly.Chunji sigh before lifting his face up and sat up facing him.

 

  "What do U want?"Chunji ask as soon he facing L.joe.The members always ask L.joe to persuade him when he is sulking and they want something.L.joe grinned.

 

  "We are hungry and all of us want to eat your cook"he said grinning sheepishly.

 

  "Yah!Didnt U and Ricky just came home from outside?"Chunji said tilting his head making L.joe pinch his cheek and Chunji just pout.

 

  "We ate at noon then went to watch movie.We didnt eat anything on our way home and its time for dinner already"L.joe said.

 

  "Shireo.Cook your own food"Chunji said folding his hand.He is still sulking because of the earlier.

 

  "Chanhee-ah.Please?The other also starving"L.joe said softly shaking his hand making Chunji sigh.He cant say no when L.joe already acting like that.

 

  "Fine.Let me go to the washroom first"he said and went to the bathroom.

 

  L.joe went out of the room and look at the other member who was waiting for them with pleading eyes.He look at them blankly scaring the other as if he fail on persuading Chunji.

 

  "Success!!"suddenly he shout jumping before the other join him jumping happily .Even Cap also join them jumping around making Chunji laugh when he saw them before went to the kitchen to cook.

 

  Chunji's pov

 

  Its already a few weeks after Changjo told me that he likes Ricky.Niel and Cap hyung also have become closer by day .Me?Still the same.Byunghun and I still bestfriend.Nothings more.

 

  I was going to enter my room with Changjo when I heard talking from the inside.I take a peek from the slightly open door only to see Ricky and Changjo sitting on Changjo's bed which their back facing the door.The dorm was silent since the other member have schedule except us.

 

  "Hyung,I have something to say"Changjo's voice prevent me from entering the room.He sound serious.I want to walk away but Ricky's voice stop me from walking.

 

  "Ne Changjo-ah?Actually,I also have something to say"Ricky said and he had his head low.Their conversation reach my interest making me to stay there eavesdropping them.

 

  "Hyung,I know what I'm going to say might be ridiculous but I really like U hyung"Changjo's voice going out soft.

 

  "Wow!I dont know Changjo have the courage to confess"I thought and keep listening to them.I lean on to the wall beside the door.

 

  "Changjo-ah"Ricky gasp.Changjo chuckled nervously.

 

  "I know its ridiculous.U might like L.joe hyung right.U dont have to answer it then.Just pretend I never say it to U"Changjo said and I can imagine him forcing himself to smile.

 

  "Its not like that.I thought..I thought U like Chunji hyung"Ricky's voice become softer.

 

  "I only thought of Chanhee hyung as my hyung.My biological hyung.I have no romantic feeling to him"Changjo reply and an audible sigh can be heard.Of course he would.We love other people.I also always think of Changjo as my real dongsaeng as I dont have dongsaeng.

 

  "Actually,I..I like U to Choi Jonghyun"a shy voice came out from Ricky .I unconciously smile at them.Lucky Changjo because the person he likes,likes him back.

 

  "Jeongmal-yo?Hyung,U are not kidding right"Changjo said excited.I feel like I want to barg in.It feels like I'm more excited than the maknaes.It was because if Changjo and Ricky date,then it means Byunghun wont be plastering around Ricky anymore.The thought excite me.

 

  "I'm serious Choi Jonghyun.I like U from long ago but I dont have the courage to confess because I thought U like Chunji hyung"Ricky said giggling.

 

  "Me too.I thought U like L.joe hyung as U guys always stick together"Changjo said and I swear it was the first time I ever hear his voice this happy.

 

  "Ani.I stick with L.joe hyung because I'm jealous seeing U with Chunji hyung and the other member"the words come out from Ricky's mouth slowly.

 

  "Same with me.I always snuggle onto Chanhee hyung because the thought of U and L.joe hyung together annoys and hurt me"Changjo said and I bet he hug Ricky after that because I can hear gasp from Ricky.

 

  "What a stupid and weird couple"I thought laughing silently.I feel happy for them as they have the courage to confess to each other.

 

  "Then,are we a couple now?"Ricky ask shyly.It was obvious in the sound of his voice.Changjo laugh brightly.

 

  "If U want hyung"he said and they laugh together.I only can smile at the outside.

 

  "But,Changjo-ah,what wrong with Chunji hyung?He was getting distant from us and L.joe hyung also said that Chunji hyung was getting distant from him .He said that he seems like avoiding him"suddenly Ricky ask shocking me.I immediately straighten my back standing properly.

 

  "Dont say it.Dont say it"I mumble hoping Changjo didnt blow out my secret.But it doesnt work.

 

  "Oh it was because Chunji hyung like -"

 

  "Thats it"I thought and barg in the room harshly banging the door cutting Changjo's word.Both of them turn to me making me feeling awkward.

 

  "Eh,I dont know U guys are here"I lied scratching the back of my neck.I glance at their interwined hand.

 

  "And what with the interwined hand?"I ask even I already know the reason.They look at each other and their face turn red.

 

  "Hyung,we are dating now"Changjo said shyly.I smirk.

 

  "Woah.Congrats then.I dont know U have the courage to confess maknae"I said and I regret it later when Changjo smirk.

 

  "How about U hyung?Are U not going to confess?"he said making Ricky to look at me blankly.

 

  "U like someone hyung?Nugu?"he ask excitedly.I smile awkwardly glaring at Changjo but he just smirk.

 

  "Nobody.I dont think I can though.I will get over it soon I guess"I lied.If I can get rid of my feeling toward Byunghun,I should have done it long ago.

 

  "But hyung,why dont U try?He might-"once again Changjo's word got cut.

 

  "We're back"Niel's voice echoed in the dorm.I'll have to thank him soon for helping me this time.

 

  "Come here guys.We brought foods"he shouts again and Ricky's face lighten up.He turn to Changjo .

 

  "Lets go"he said but Changjo just smile.

 

  "U go first"he said and Ricky quickly get out of the room after placing a quick peck on Changjo's cheek making the maknae blush.I just smile at their sweetness.

 

  "So,are U serious about getting over him hyung?"suddenly Changjo said making me to turn to him after Ricky dissapear from our sight.I sigh and sit beside him at Ricky's previous place.

 

  "If I can get rid of my feelings easily,it should be done long ago.But its not as easy as saying"I said sighing again.

 

  "Why dont U try to confess?Who knows"Changjo said softly.I laugh bitterly.

 

  "I should have done it long ago if he doesnt like someone else"I said slowly.

 

  "He likes Ricky isnt it"Changjo said making me to look at him shocked.

 

  "How do U know?"I said.

 

  "It was obvious to the members U know.He makes it too obvious to us"he said smiling.

 

  "Then,why do U confess to Ricky?What if he likes him back?"Changjo smile.

 

  "I just want to try.If he do like him back,I'll have to forget my feelings but it turns out he likes me too"he said and I can see he was happy.

 

  "Lucky U.I dont even want to try"I said slowly and tears was threatening to fall.Changjo take me to his embrace.I like it to be in someone embrace when I'm sad.I place my arm around him.

 

  "Hyung,U cant give up.Just give him time"he said patting my back softly.Tears was already rolling down my cheek.I sobs.We shocked when someone shouts.

 

  "Hyung!"

 

-------------------------------------

Sorry.I'm not good with cliffhanger ^^

Sorry because of the late updates too.

Also forgive my grammars and typo ^^

Thanks for reading tho and do subscribe..If u can,leave a comment too..U can critics or anything U want.I'll take it all ^^Votes too ..

Thanks for reading ..사랑해 ♡♡