Chapter 01

Love do Hurt

Chunji pov

 

  I sighed..Again and again and again..There they goes again.Acting all lovey dovey while watching movie.I didnt realised my sigh was loud enough making all the members turn to look at me..

 

  "What?"

 

  "Hyung,are U okay?"Ricky said while his hand busy trying to remove L.joe's hand which is around his shoulder.I glance to them before showing my phone that was fortunately in my hand.

 

  "Ne.Its just my mom keep asking me to go home"I lied.Niel narrowed his eyes to me.The other shrug before turning back to the movie.

 

  I sigh again but this time I make sure that nobody could hear it.Suddenly I felt someone poke my shoulder.

 

  "Hyung,do U need company?"it was Niel sitting beside me..Maybe he thought I was lonely because I sat alone at the back sitting on a wooden chain.

 

  "I'm fine,Niel-ah.Just continue watching the movie.I'm going to sleep first"I said patting his head before standing up to the room me,L.joe and Ricky shared without telling the other I'm leaving.

 

  I lied on my bed watching the ceiling.I didnt even bother to turn on the light.

 

  "Just how can I forget this feeling toward him?I've fall too much to go back.If only an accident happen to me,the first thing I would wish is that I forgot everything.I just have to remember the other things except this feeling for him"I mumbled before tears rolling down my cheek.I just let it be.Its not like I ever wipe it before.

 

  "Hyung"a voice interrupted my thought.Without even turning,I know the voice,Ahn Daniel's.Only him would ever there for me in time like this.I felt the bed beside me occupied and he lie beside me.

 

  "U know I'm always here for U to lean on right hyung"he said .I sigh.

 

  Yes .He know.The freaking Ahn Daniel know my feeling toward L.joe.I dont want anyone know but somehow I'm glad Niel know.At least there will be someone there for me especially on time like this.

 

  "I'm tired of trying to act normal Niel.Should I pray to God to let me forget everything?Or just let Him take me immediately?"I said slowly.I'm really tired of this feeling.

 

  "Hyung!!U shouldnt said like that.Angels wouldnt like it if they know how U are right now"Niel said little shouting to avoid the other heard us.

 

  I sigh before getting up sitting .Niel followed me soon.

 

  "What else can I do Niel?The so-called-my bestfriend is my crush and he is in love with other people.I cant stay by his side acting all okay with his affection toward Ricky"tears keep on rolling down my cheek.Niel sigh before he turn my head toward him and wipe my tears.

 

  "I know how do U feel hyung.I completely know how it felt loving someone who will never return it back"he said making me feeling guilty.

 

  We shared the same pain.He is in love with our leader but the leader was obviously love the maknae.We just can watch them acting all okay.

 

  "I'm sorry Niel.I was too busy dealing with my heartbreak until I lost control of what I said"I said hugging him to comfort each other.He just nod patting my head.I am older but sometimes he act more mature than me.And our appearance said the same thing.

 

  "Niel-ah,we have two weeks holiday isnt it.Do U have any plan?"I said after a long silence breaking the hug.He shook his head.

 

  "Nothing.My parents are overseas until next month so they just told me to stay here"Niel lie down with his hand at the back of his head.

 

  "Then,do U wanna come with me?My mom already nag at me to come home"

 

  "Oh is it true?I thought hyung was lying to cover up" I hit his arm lightly.He just chuckled.

 

  "Then,why would I have my phone exactly at the same time?So,do U wanna come?"I ask unpatient.

 

  "Dont U always went home with L.joe hyung?What would he said if suddenly U bring me"he said.

 

  "He didnt even know I'm going home.I havent told him yet but I overheard his conversation with Ricky this morning planning on how they would spend the holiday since they didnt went home.Mom would love to see me bring someone home"I said with a sad smile.

 

  "Okay then.When are we going?"I grinned

.

 

 

  "Tomorrow morning.I dont want L.joe to know that I went home.If both of us dissapeared,they would less worried assuming we are together"I said and Niel widened his eyes.

 

  "Are U serious hyung?"he yelp.

 

  "Yes Ahn Daniel and U better pack up now while the other still watching movie and hide your bags"I pull him off the bed and out of the room.When we open the door,the others still watching the movie without even realizing we are not with them anymore.Besides,I didnt on the room's lamp.Niel pouted before went to his room which he shared with Cap hyung and Changjo.

 

  I close the door before turning the light on.I pack my things and hide the bag under my bed since my bed is near the wall before turning the light off again.I was about to sleep when the door opens.I thought it was L.joe and Ricky but turns out it was Niel grinning sheepishly.

 

  "Hyung,can I sleep with U?Cap hyung tend to lock the door and I dont think I can wake up early"he said and I laugh slowly.

 

  "Come to mama"I said spreading my hand.Niel laugh before walk toward my bed and I move a bit to give him space.Niel place his bag near mine.Niel lie down before his hand snake to my waist and I laugh because it tickles.

 

  "U are getting skinnier hyung.I'll make sure U eat more for 2 weeks and make the chubby cheeks of yours appear again"he said pinching my cheek.I giggled.

 

  "And the manager will ask me to get rid of it again"I said leaning more toward him.He is taller than me so it was so nice to have someone to cuddle me.

 

  "I cant understand the manager though.Hyung are so cute with those chubby cheek and the fans was obviously love it too"Niel frowned taking me to his embrace.

 

  "Thats his problem.We better sleep now to wake early tomorrow"I said and close my eyes.

 

  "Good night hyung"Niel said thightening his hug.I just nod because I was really sleepy.Then we both went to the dreamland.

 

  L.joe's pov

 

  The boring movie finally come to the end.I stretch my body feeling numb because of sitting too long.I look at my side seeing Ricky was sleeping soundly.I smile at the sight and remove the hair strand from his eyes.I averted my gaze looking behind where Chunji was sitting but I found no one.Without my knowing,I frowned when I cant find him anywhere.

 

  "Where is he?Isnt he's there before?"I mumbled before turning to Ricky again when I feel him stirred.He rub his eyes cutely.I smile.

 

  "Can he get any cuter than this"I thought ruffling his hair softly.He pouted.

 

  "Yah hyung.Stop it.We better go to sleep now.Its really late already"he said and I just nod following him to our shared room with Chunji.Cap hyung and Changjo also went up to their room.

 

  When we open the door,the sight of Niel and Chunji sleeping together shows because of the light from the outside.Me and Ricky froze at the door.Niel was hugging Chunji and Chunji comfortably snuggling to him.Niel is so dead .

 

  I mean,even Chunji is older than most of us,he is the most innocent among us.How dare Niel hug him like they are lover.Wait,are they dating?I widened my eyes at the thought.

 

  My thought interrupted with Changjo's voice.

 

  "Hyung,do U know where Niel hyung is?He isnt in the room and Cap hyung was already whining to lock the door"he said from their room beside ours .Ricky and me turn to him.

 

  "Pssh.Changjo-ah,come look at this"Ricky said and Changjo call Cap hyung and went to our room.

 

  "Woah.I dont know Niel hyung like Chunji hyung.Are they dating?"Changjo said chuckling slowly.

 

  "Well,they are quite close.So I guess maybe they are"Cap hyung with sleepy voice.

 

  "We'll just ask them tomorrow since we will start our 2 weeks holiday tomorrow.So,just let them sleep and Changjo,lets go .I'm sleepy and I want to lock the door"he continue again dragging the maknae to their room.Cap hyung cannot sleep if the door is not locked.

 

  "U are so dead tomorrow Ahn Daniel"I thought before went in the room with Ricky.I lie down on my bed so does Ricky.I take a glance again toward Chunji's bed because my bed is at the center.

 

  "Good night hyung"I snapped from Chunji's bed hearing Ricky's voice.I smile to him.

 

  "Good night Changhyunie"I said and he went to sleep.I take a last glance at the hugging boys before went to sleep too.

-------------------------------------------

 

That's the first chapter..I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes or typos ..English is not my mother language ^^ 

Do subscribe and comment ..

Kamsahamnida 

서랑해 여러분 ^^