Chapter 3

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks past but still there’s no news about Jimin. The young heir had been missing after be reported accidently fell into the sea while he was heading back to his room. The entire faculty was in despair; never expected that one of their ace students would be gone terrible. People felt sorry for Soji and Soji accepted the sorry with fake tears beams at the corner of her eyes.

Soji was walking towards the bus stop when she spotted Haera at the parking lots. She walked towards the latter and called her name, “Han Haera.”

Haera froze once she heard Soji’s voice and walked faster than before. She quickly got into the car and said, “Drive.”

Hoseok who was behind the wheel, frowned. “Why?”

“Just drive!” Haera yelled causing Hoseok to has no choice and drove away; still surprise with his sister sudden outburst.

Soji watched the white BMW 5 series drove away, eyebrows furrowed in wonder. ‘Why is she still avoiding me?’

 

……….

 

Haera glanced at the puzzle Soji and slowly sighed while Hoseok glared at his sister. “What the hell is wrong with you two?”

Haera just shook her head and held her seatbelt even tighter when image of Jimin fell into the ocean came into her mind. Unconsciously her entire body started to shake and her lips trembled.

Hoseok who realised his sister’s state quickly laced their hand and said, “Hey Haera. What’s wrong with you? Hey, I didn’t mean to scold you.”

Haera just remained silent as she held the seatbelt like her life was depends on it. “Do you want me to pull over?”

Haera quickly shook her head and said, “I just want to go home.”

Hoseok sighed heavily before nodded slowly and drove away.

 

..........

 

Hoseok closed Haera’s bedroom door after unable to persuade the younger to eat her dinner. He walked into his room and went straight to the balcony. He stretched up a little and threw his gazes to the sky, letting the night cold wind against his body softly.

“Where are you Jimin?” he whispered before rubbed his face in despair. If the entire faculty was in sadness, Hoseok was totally in the edge of breakdown. Jimin is his best friend and to be honest, for him; it seems so unlogical for Jimin to fall into the sea when Hoseok knew that the younger would never step any 5 feet closer to the rail at the deck.

Even since the accident of Jimin and his mother involved when the younger was 10, made Jimin totally phobia with sea, lake and pool. The younger would only sit at the side of the pool and watched his friends play in the water and never take any step closer to it.

So, why would Jimin suddenly become so brave and went closer to the end of the deck when the younger totally scared of it?

He then spun around and remembered about his sister. Hoseok once again let out a heavy sigh and said, “You’re hiding something? Aren’t you Haera?”

 

 

Soji’s phone rung when the Jeon were having their dinner. Soji looked up at her parents and earned a nod from her father. “Maybe there’s news about Jimin.”

Soji gulped hard when she heard the name but quickly got herself together and answer the call. “Hello?”

“Miss Jeon, I’m detective Kim. Is it possible for us to meet tomorrow?”

Soji froze once she heard the word detective. What if she get caught? What will happen to her family?

“Miss Jeon?” the caller’s voice snapped her out to her sense.

“Yes?”

“Can we meet tomorrow?” the detective asked again.

“S…sure. I’ll go to the station tomorrow,” she replied timidly.

“Good. I’ll see you soon,” the male detective ended the call, released a huge stone off Soji’s shoulder.

“Who is it?” her father asked, causing the lady to jump a bit. She set herself back and answered, “A detective. He wanted to see me tomorrow.”

Her folks nodded. “You should go. Help them to find Jimin,” her mother said while Soji forced herself to smile and nodded her head unwillingly.

‘If only you knew what happened.’

 

...........

 

Soji pushed the door opened and her sight immediately met numbers of police officers. Bead of sweats started to form on her forehead as anxiety was taking over her body. She was walking towards the front desk when she heard a familiar voice. Soji threw her gazes to the source and met a black hair guy with a pale white skin. The guy was talking to a detective about something and after a few moments, the conversation ends causing the pale guy spotted Soji’s staring at him.

The pale guy smiled a bit and bowed. Soji was quite shock but still bowing back. The male headed towards Soji and spoke, “I’m Min Yoongi, President Park’s Lawyer.”

Soji quickly nodded, signalling that she knew about the elder and replied, “I’m Jeon Soji.”

“… Young Master’s girlfriend. I know you. Young Master talked a lot about Ms. Jeon.

“Oh, I see,” the younger answered.

Yoongi smiled and said, “I guess you’re here to meet Detective Kim?”

“Yes,” Soji formally answered the elder. This situation is just too awkward to Soji to handle especially when someone who currently standing in front of was someone who close to her dead boyfriend.

“Go ahead. Don’t worry, they’ll find Young Master soon.”

Soji tensed over the words but quickly handle herself up and murmured, “I hope so.” Yoongi clapped his hands and said, “I should go now. ‘Till we meet again.”

Soji nodded and gave Yoongi a little space to walk passed her but then she pulled the male’s right wrist. Yoongi spun around, frowning a bit. He gave Soji a questioned look, gesturing Soji to continue whatever she wanted to say.

“How was President Park?”

Yoongi’s eyebrows furrowed but he slowly he answered the younger. “To be honest, he’s not doing very well. Young master is President’s only child, so… you know, he can’t take the news really well. But don’t worry; we already hired special force to look for Young master. Hopefully we can find him soon.”

Soji nodded at every single word that Yoongi said. “Is he at the office?”

Yoongi shook his head and answered, “Mr. President hasn’t come to the office since Young master went missing. He spends a lot of time at the mansion; to be exact in Young master’s bedroom.”

“Oh I see,” she mumbled timidly. Soji was about to ask something else when an officer came to her and informed that Detective Kim is ready to take her statement.

Soji took her leave, bowing to the elder while her mind was busy planning on how to precede the next step.

 

 

That’s how she ended up in front of the Park’s mansion. She pressed her lips thin as she held the basket in her grip even tighter. Soji took a really deep breath before rung the house bell. Seconds later, a sight of mid thirty years old maid opened the door and allowed the young lady to come in.

“Ms. Jeon,” the maid bowed while Soji nodded as reply.

“Is President home?” Soji asked and mentally sighed in relief when the maid nodded her head. “He’s upstairs. I can go and ask him if you want to see him,” the maid said.

“Sure.”

Then, the maid leaded Soji to the huge main room before leaved to the upper floor; looking for her employer.

While waiting for the maid, Soji took a look around the room before stopped in front of the massive size of the Park’s family portrait. She stared at the picture like it was something rare before plastered her gazes on the image of Jimin. The young heir was smiling brightly in his expensive suit, standing in the between his parents. Soji held the basket in her grip even tighter when the image of drowning Jimin came into her mind.

“I miss him too.”

Soji jumped at the voice before spun around and met the sight of despair Park Seojoon. She quickly bowed d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter