Chapter One

Our Lovely Bubble Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This event was set out when they first meet. Enjoy :)

 

 

 

 

“Hurry up, Lu!”

Luhan was dragged to a bubble tea shop after a quick shopping for his new work attire. Not that he want to but he found himself got dragged around by Baekhyun.

Luhan frowned as he was nearly got tripped by the pavement when Baekhyun tugged his hand more urgently.

“Calm your horses down, Baek. The store wasn’t going to run away.” The doe-eyed boy tugged his hand back as they stood in the line.

Baekhyun flipped his hair away as he was a high school girl with an attitude that need to get fixed for and rolled his eyes at the strawberry haired male, “Damn Lu, I hope you are aware that we’re running late for the most awaited moment in our life.”

Luhan tilt his little head with feign innocence, “By our, did u mean yours? Because I don’t remember that a date with a doctor is the most awaited moment in my life.” He chuckled when Baekhyun gapped in disbelief.

“Luhan, where did you learn talking like a mean girl? I still remember when you were an innocent little deer and now u went all mean girls on me!” Baekhyun shakes the doe-eyed boy dramatically as he puts his backhand on his forehead in his dramatic pose.

Luhan bumped his shoulder to move as the line moved forward, “Shut up Baek. You are attracting some unnecessary attention. And I am pretty sure you were the one that always act like a mean teenage girl.” He grins when Baekhyun gasp in disbelief manner and continue to move in line.

“I’d done neither you meanie deer. And I live for the attention. By the way, do you know that Dr.Park once said that..” As Baekhyun continue to ramble about Chanyeol and Chanyeol, the said deer looked past him for the menu.

He always found it was hard to find some flavour that he would settled for. Granted chocolate was his all time favourite but then he does not sure it will apply on bubble tea too.

'Maybe I should choose strawberry because strawberry never goes wrong with practically anything. Yep, strawberry it is.'

Nodding in firm, he looked up only to met with the worker’s face. Apparently he manages to walk in autopilot mode and currently was in front of the counter. Luhan smiled awkwardly and proceed to place his order.

“I am sorry, sir. But we’re out of strawberry in the moment.”

Well, there goes his hope for strawberry. As the waiter was watching the doe-eyed boy expectantly and Baek keep nudging him, the former get more burdened when he can see from the corner of his eyes of the long line behind him.

He bit his lower lip, “Urm. I want the mango ones.”

The worker shot Luhan an apologetic look, “Sorry sir. But we’re out of that too.”

The sweet boy can’t deal with the aspect making people wait and he get more anxious as his eyes runs on the menu, desperately searching for any flavour.

“What about the blueberry ones?” his worrying his lower lip again, praying to get this over with. The worker once again shot him an apologetic look. Damn. How does the shop still works even with all the flavour outs?!

Just when he was about to give up and just ditch the drink all over, a voice speak up from his right side.

“Taro sounds good.”

Luhan’s head snapped to his side and his breath got knocked out of him. Face a few inches away, stood the most handsome man alive.

His skin almost look like pure snow white and with his cherry pouty li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter