Part 1

Last Dance

A few days ago YG released an official statement about the disbandment of their most popular girl group called 2ne1. The fans were outrage, some even posted petitions online to take back what YS said in his statement but they know better that YG’s statement are always official and final. Everyone was heartbroken with this news, including the people in the company itself.

 

And just today, YG released a new announcement about the renewal of Dara and CL’s contract while Bom will not be renewing hers.

 

To be honest, Bom was happy about it. She’s already, what, 32? She believes that it is time for her to settle down. At last, she’s free from their dating ban contract and paparazzi will soon stop following her around and will soon stop spreading nonsense rumor. She can now enjoy a peaceful life. She was able to reach her dream by becoming a singer in YG’s company and for her, that goal was worth it.

 

She’s happy that she can now eat anything without worrying about her weight or without anyone telling what to eat. She can sleep for as long as she wants and she can now wear rubber shoes all day. No more pump heels to wear while dancing in front of so many fans. . No more heavy make up to please the people around her. She can go on dates with anyone she wants…anyone but him. The only man she ever love.

 

Bom sat near the window and was staring blankly at the sky. She left YG entertainment's with her heart in it. She might never see him again in person, might not be able to shake his hands nor see him live or even cheer for him from the back stage. She looked around and saw nothing but the night sky with buildings and traffic lights. She rest her chin on her palm and took a deep breath. She thought for a moment then shrugs. At least she get to look at him through billboards, tv and all the usual places his face can advertise. She can admire him anytime she wants without anyone telling her to stop or without anyone creating nonsense story about him and her.

 

 
 
 

YG entertainment's…

 

Jiyong sat on the swivel chair and looked at YG sternly who happens to be sitting on the opposite side of him. YG’s work table is the only thing that is between them.

 

He was breathing heavily as he stare directly at the CEO. Before storming into YG’s office, he keeps on reminding himself to control his emotions and to not make it look like he’s interrogating his boss, but now he’s face to face with YG, he’s feeling mixed emotions: anger, annoyed and sadness.

 

“Why is that Bom is the only one left behind? Why did you not renew her contract? You know how ing talented Bom is, right?” he was mad and furious  but why?

 

YG took a deep breath before answering, “It was never my decision Ji, it was hers. She wanted to end her contract. I tried to stop her, believe me I do. Specially that she’s the lead singer of 2ne1. There was already a new album that we’re planning to release, remember?”

 

Jiyong felt cold water were splashed all over him. He can feel his mouth getting dry. He’s unable to speak. He doesn’t want to believe him. Why on earth would Bom want to leave? She was happy or at least he thought she was? Was it because of the drug issue that the anti-fans are accusing her off? He could have protected her but he was always busy and not to mention, the issue between him and kiko is back. Although he did not confirm his on-and-off relationship with the Model Kiko Mizuhara, he did not deny it as well. He doesn’t want the press to notice his affection for Bom.

 

He just want to enjoy his life and career but now that Bom will no longer be a part of it, a part of him died. No more inspiration for him. “I know you two are close and I know how you feel right now.”

 

He was about to say something when Seung hyun (aka TOP) slammed the door open.  TOP did not even noticed he was there.

 

“What the hell? What’s going on about the news regarding Bom’s contract?  You’re joking right?” Seunghyun shouted. Jiyong admired at the same time envied his friend for being transparent with his emotions while he has a career to protect.

 

YG and Ji yong both rolled their eyes and that was the time Seunghyun noticed that he was there.

 

“Oh, you’re here.” he cleared his throat and starts to compose himself.

 

There was a slight smile curled on YG’s lips. “Interesting. Now I’m seeing who cares for Bom.”

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. “What’s your reason for doing this?”

 

“He didn’t do it TOP. It was her own decision.” Ji yong said. Slightly annoyed.  He wasn’t sure why his friend is there but he knows Seunghyun cared for her so they’re on the same side.

 

“What the ? What? Suddenly she feels like quitting and that’s it? That’s not right. There’s always an explanation. That Alien cannot quit just like that.” he was clenching his fist hard that his knuckles turned white.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, here he goes again with that Alien-Alien thing with her. This is why he’s getting linked to Bom!  And by the looks of it, this bastard likes it!

 
 

“Let’s just leave her for now. Let’s give her some time, then if she’s willing to come back, then we’ll talk about it.” YG nod his head and stood up. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a meeting.” and just like that, he went out of the room.

 

“Ji yong, Do you have any news from her?”  TOP asked GD.

 

“Shut up.” that’s all he can say to Seunghyun. Top doesn’t mind, he’s used to Jiyong’s sudden change of mood. Top just shrugs and heads out of the office as well.

 

Jiyong didn’t where his feet is taking him, by the time he stops, he looked at the signage “Pantry” and smiled. It was the usual place where he can always  find Bom specially when she’s hiding from her gym trainer or when she’s ditching practise.

 

He opened the door and went inside. His eyes were searching something… someone. But he knows it will never be the same. The place looks dull without his lady Park bom who would usually eat happily on the corner.

 

Without saying a word, he stormed out of the pantry and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He dialed her number but it was off and was being directed to voicemail.

 

“Hey, listen Bom, it’s me Ji. Call me asap when once you receive this message.” he left a voicemail and returned the phone back to pocket. He was walking non stop, his mind is not at ease. He wanted to hear how she’s doing, if she’s eating well, if she’s okay. He feels like he’s going crazy just by thinking about her.

 

“Hey, hyung.” it was their panda Maknae Seungri. He called Jiyong, who was walking, three times but Ji did not looked back so he thought he’ll follow him instead.

 

Seungri was curious so he followed Jiyong. He took out his phone and recorded Jiyong who looks like he was sleep walking. Jiyong trip three times and Seungri tried his best not to laugh. He followed him until they reached the parking lot, he was careful, careful enough not to get caught.

 

When Jiyong was back to his senses, he looked around and noticed that he was already in the parking lot. What the heck am I doing here? He scratched his head with annoyance. Seriously, what’s happening to him?

 

“AISH!” stomped his feet. What is happening to him? Does Bom always have this effect on him?

 

Seungri snickers, still holding his phone while hiding behind one of the cars that was parked. This is the first time he saw the amazing Kwon JiYong like this.

 

“Should I head to her unit? It’s not like it’s  far from here. I guess as her friend, I can go ahead and visit her.” He shrugs his shoulder and pulled out his keys and heads to his car. “Just you wait, Park Bom. I’m gonna scold the out of you!”

 

Seungri was trying to hold his laughter, he felt proud of himself for capturing this one of a kind moment with Korea’s G-dragon. When he noticed Jiyong turned to his direction, he panicked and was afraid of getting caught. He tried to hide further behind the red car but he accidentally bumped into it, causing it to sound its alarm.

 

“Well, .” the panda Maknae swears his heart could jump out of his chest any moment now.

 

“Who’s there?” shouted Jiyong. He ran to that direction and caught the annoying panda.

 

“H-Hi!” Seungri tried to act and smile innocently.

 

“What the heck? What are you doing here?” He looked at the phone he’s holding, “YAH!!! Are you stalking me?!” He grabbed Seungri’s collar.

 

“Look! It’s Bom!” The Maknae points at back and on instant Jiyong looked back as his heart almost skipped a beat. Seungri took the chance to break free from him and he ran away, as fast as he could.

 

There was no Bom around.

 

He bit his lower lip hard, annoyed that Seungri made a fool out of him. He was tricked by that panda maknae.  

 

He shook his head and went inside the car. He starts the engine and heads out of the YG building. He doesn’t have time to play around with Seungri. He has more important matters to attend to.

 
 

Bom’s apartment…

 

Bom woke up from the sound of her alarm. She was sleeping for 12 hours now and it feels like heaven for her. How long has it been since she was able to sleep that long? She stretched her arms as she yawns and looked at the outside the window. It’s already night time. She jump out of bed and carried one Poong-Poong outside the room. She was about to head to the bathroom when she heard the doorbell rang.

 

Could it be a reporter? She panicked. Her manager left last night and she’s all alone. She tip-toed to the door and peeked at the peephole. She gasped. There was someone out there. From the looks of it, it is possible that it was man. He was wearing a black leather jacket, cap and a face mask. “Stalker?” she whispered. But how did this stalker know that it was her unit? She ran to the table and pulled her phone out of the drawers. She wanted to be left alone so she turned her phone off.

 

She hurriedly turn her phone on and by the time it was on Jiyong called her.

 

“H-Hello?” she s-stammerd. Unsure if it was because of the stalker outside or she missed him so much that she’s scared to hear his voice.

 

“Thank god you answered.” he said, almost a whisper but enough for Bom to hear. She smiled. To hear his voice made her feel at ease.

 

“J-Ji, Listen, I need your help.” she whispered. She doesn’t want to trouble him but since he’s the first to call, might as well ask for his help. “Manager-nim is out and there’s a stalker outside my unit.”

 

“What?! Are you serious?” Jiyong panicked. He doesn’t want her to get in trouble. “What does he look like?” he asked. He’ll make sure to keep an eye out for that stalker and beat the crap out of him.

 

“He’s right outside my door. He’s wearing a black leather jacket, cap and a face mask.” She wants to be as detailed as possible but she can’t see his face.

 

“Bom…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“That’s me.” he sounded disappointed on the other line.

 

“EH?!” She said and ran to the door to open it. She was catching her breath as she looked at him. He pulled his mask and grin at her.

 

“Y-you scared me.” She said, still panting. “C-come in.” she walks away and sat on the couch. Jiyong went inside and locked the door.

 

“Aigoo. You should have told me you were coming. I thought I was done for good!” she joked the smiled.

 

Jiyong sat on the couch next to her and placed his hand on his chin while looking at her. He admired his Lady for being high spirited despite her group disbanding. She was still the old Bom he knew. The same funny, witty and y Bom. Speaking of y, she was only wearing a black sleeveless and her cleavage are slightly showing, teasing him. She’s also wearing a micro-mini shorts and from the looks of it, she just got up from bed.

 

“So I’m a stalker now, Noona?” he joked. Taking off his cap and face mask and placing them on the table in front of him. “And besides, I tried calling you but your phone is off.”

 

Bom stood up and shook her head, “Can I get you anything? Juice? Beer?” she smiled. She was more than willing to serve him.

 

“Juice would be fine. I’m driving so I can’t have beer.” He pouted. Bom gave him an acknowledging nod and head to the kitchen. After a few minutes she went back holding a jar of orange juice and two wine glass. She handed him the other wine glass and pour Juice in it. “Let’s pretend it’s beer.” she winked at him and it made his heart skip a beat.

 

If it was somebody else, he could have flirt with them easily. But this is different, it was not just somebody else. This is Bom we’re talking about. His lady Park Bom. His 3-lettered name lady. Every time she’s near, he’s like this puppy who wants to please her at the same time respects and idolizes her. He’s afraid to make a move on her as he doesn’t want to put a gap to their closeness.

 

“Then beer it is…” he took a sip, then smiled “...except it is sweet.”

 

Bom giggled and drank her juice. Maybe for him, this was all a brotherly-sisterly love but for her, it’s different. He means the world to her. She’ll make sure to treasure this moment with him.

 

“So,” Bom awkwardly stretched out her arm and played with her hair, “Why are you here?” she tried to look at him but she saw him staring at her with sadness in his eyes. On instant, she looked away and grabbed poong-poong to cover her face. She can’t bear it when he’s looking at her like this. She’ll melt.

 

“I just wanted to see and check how are you right now. You were not answering my text and your phone is off, so I kinda panicked.” he scratch the back of his neck, embarrassed, Like a teenage boy who’s confessing his feelings to his first love. “Did I disturb you?” he asked.

 

“Oh! N-no. Not at all. I was just…” she smiled again, “surprised.” Jiyong smiled and awkwardly brushed his blonde hair upwards. “Did you have dinner?” he asked. Bom shook her head without saying a word. She was shy to admit that  she’s been asleep all day long.

 

“Me too. Is it okay if to eat dinner here? With you?” He asked, hoping she will not decline him. He wants to spend more time with her. He never felt so free.

 

Bom blushed, “S-sure. But I don’t have anything to eat.” she looked down, “I’m sorry!”

 

Jiyong laugh, “No problem, I’ll order. What would you like to eat Noona?” he took out his phone and start to dial a number.

 

“Corn? BBQ? Anything!” She giggled.

 

“I’ll order everything then.” He grinned then called the nearest Restaurant so that she will not have to wait long. He walked a few feet away from her while ordering.

 

Bom secretly looked at him and admired his back. He was no longer wearing his black leather jacket and is only wearing a white t-shirt. Please… Please let me look at him like this longer. She can feel her eyes getting misty. She’ll definitely miss him. He’s the only reason why she regrets not renewing her contract.

 

Jiyong looked at her and noticed the mist in her eyes. Was she crying? Then she suddenly looked away and turned her back on him. “Yeah, that’s my order. An hour? Sure. Thanks.” he said and ended the call. He sat next to her but she looked away, “Hey, noona, are you okay?” he said worriedly. He was about to touch her shoulders but pulled away his hands, afraid that if he’ll touch her, she’ll disappear.

 

“I’m fine. I’m sorry.” She can no longer hold back her tears and burst out crying.